• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Except Tanjirou wouldn't get instakilled by Hamon. Not too knowledgeable on KnY, but afaik Muzan never obtains a true immunity to sunlight

Uh.

How does tanjirou get past kars kid buu level regen along with him getting twoshotted the second kars decides to end the fight
Tanjirou has comparable regen, and as (temporary) successor to Muzan, should be comparable to an unweakened Muzan, who is far above baseline 8-A since even heavily weakened he's still baseline. He's not getting two-shot

I mean, what can Tanjirou do to defeat kars? Will his regenerative negation work on Kars, or does it only work on demons?

Because, if the negation doesn't work, wouldn't Kars simply continue to adapt, and find some way to incap Tanjirou due to his insane intelligence?

Also, what is the ap for both?

Muzan's blood negates durability and regeneration by rapidly disintegrating cells when pumped in in bulk.

Tanjirou ~ regular Muzan >>>> weakened Muzan ~ 100 tons
Kars is less than or equal to the heat of the core of the sun, which is about 800 tons

So, they are kind of equal when it comes to AP. Still not really sure how the negation works on Kars.

Also, I just noticed something, it says on Tanjirou's profile that he's basically animalistic in this key. So... how exactly is he gonna even touch Kars due to the intelligence gap? And what's stopping him from adapting and eventually incapping him?

Will have to check his and Muzan's profiles again, but pretty sure at least Muzan, likely both of them, have some sort of adaptive power

Plus, Tanjirou could always just regain his intelligence and composure as time wears on, as he is a new demon and is, like many others, berserk to start, but will regain control.

why not use the human key Tanjirou, is 8-A

also in the demon form Tanjirou shouldn't have the AP advantage?

Um I'm not sure if u mean Tanjirou will absorb him or kars will absorb him, but Demon tanjirou can just blow him away with his shockwaves before that happens and regen.

How do you counter shockwaves, btw?

Also, even if it worked, then what? Kars is not gonna be damaged or smth, and does he lead with shockwaves?

I have to reread thew fight but from what i remember it's like an attack he just does in his demon form

this is still demon tanjiro right? just looked and tanjiro doesnt seem to have any wincons, he has no way around kars regen while kars has ways around his

Tanjirou ~ regular Muzan >>>> weakened Muzan ~ 100 tons
Kars is less than or equal to the heat of the core of the sun, which is about 800 tons
Kars is only 125 tons based on the hundreds of times multiplier, heat feats don’t fully scale to AP anymore.

guys Tanjirou in this form is basically a beast in the body and the mind the only thing that he has is the ap advantage that's it Kars however has everything else and could possibly shapeshift in the wisteria flowers that era poisonus for Tanjirou or even Nezuko to distract him and kill him

guys Tanjirou in this form is basically a beast in the body and the mind the only thing that he has is the ap advantage that's it Kars however has everything else and could possibly shapeshift in the wisteria flowers that era poisonus for Tanjirou or even Nezuko to distract him and kill him
Ye, but I asked if Tanjiro wasnt rated as High 3-A here, just Yes or No, if No, Kars wins

ULF Kars wins here via Absorbtion or him using his 400 IQ brain to come up with tactics to kill DK Tanjiro

Kars's AP can literally be the AP of strongest lifeform on earth
his ability to create/copy any and every single lifeform exists on earth and then enhance it hundreds, thousands times stronger is just too broken

Back