• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Karnak profile is garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
Need more feats. First an abilitie, the most obvious one:
  • Durability Negation
That's kinda obvious, he strikes on the weak spots of everything to destroy them. I've seen some old threads claiming he is inconsistent, well, kinda. He was more of a heavy weight but now he is more like a street level character, a fighter. Most of his feats against the old 4-Bs are with the aid of his pressure points and weak spots stuff.
He also destroyed one of Iron Man's armors with one touch and found flaws on Jean's TP and the afterlife, reviving himself, though I still need to read Inhumans Vs X-Man and gather scans.

Now AP feats

I suggest the following:

Attack Potency: Small Building level (Fought against Daredevil; Took down Black Widow and harmed Iron Man), can ignore durability with pressure points (With his special ability of identify flaws, he was able to destroy a anti Hulk cell; dismantle people and objects by touching at them. Is able to harm characters much stronger than him with pressure points)

Obviously, with everything linked and with references that I'm gonna do.

Oh shoot, also this. Daredevil scans says it.

That Iron Man armor is the Model 42. Also might this just be me, but since he took Widow down by throwing her, I don’t think it should be listed in his AP.

Everything else is fine.
Sure. He fought Fantomex here. Cool thing, he destroys the enviroment just by touching it. Nice.

Oh ****, readcomics links don't work. Inhumans Vs X-Man Issue 5

I suppose that this seems uncontroversial to apply.

Okay. I will close this thread then.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back