• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neptune

Build

Rules

Speed equalized

Evolt arc build and Current human form Neptune used (2-C Neptune)

No knowledge of each other

Battle takes place in Okinawa Japan

30ft apart out of sight

In-character

Build starts in genius form

Incap only

Last edited:
Ok, so Neptune have this:
Perception Manipulation (Vision Manipulation - Via the White Orb, enemies won't be able to spot Neptune, and she can only be seen when said enemies are attacked by them
So she pretty much invisible to her opponent, until she hit him.
And when she does hit him, she can affect him with Paralysis and Poison, so he gonna just sit there while being whaled on.

What Kamen Rider response? How does he fight?

Ok, so Neptune have this:

And when she does hit him, she can affect him with Paralysis and Poison, so he gonna just sit there while being whaled on.

He can detoxify himself if that happens

Does this also include all sort of senses or just their vision? If just vision, Build have multiple ways to deal with it depending on the forms and Fullbottles (the item he uses to transform) he starts off.

Here are a few which includes:
Ninjya: Enhanced Senses (It can detect enemy's killing intent, so it could calculated and avoid attacks trajectory)
Rose: Enhanced Senses (The Left Eye Rose can identify and visualize surrounding scents and use it to track persons and they base).
Tora: Enhanced Senses (The reaction speed has been increased with an emphasis on fighting, and a special olfactory sensor for tracking enemies is also incorporated)
UFO: Extrasensory Perception (Right Eye UFO that makes possible to detect, analyze and visualize a existence that cannot be seen with the naked eye)
Phoenix: Emotion Detection via Left Eye Phoenix (It can detect malicious intent)

That said, he's limited to two out of 60 fullbottles for each transformation, combination of one living and one nonliving, unless he's in his Genius form which uses the Genius Fullbottles which contains ALL of the fullbottles essence/power.

It varies on what form he's in. To keep it simple, he would go in with a mix of CQC and use weapons/attachments that comes with his form while simultaneously analyze his opponents weaknesses, coming up with counters to beat them, and changing forms to match against whoever/whatever he's fighting.

Does this also include all sort of senses or just their vision?
It is just vision, yes. It basically manipulates the vision of the target to make her imperceptible by sight until she lands an attack on them.
He can detoxify himself if that happens
Unless he's capable of dispelling a poison that can affect ghosts, robotic and inorganic creatures, data creatures, and other entities that don't have any biology to speak of, I doubt that's going to work. Neptunia's potency of poison is much much different than standard toxins and whatnot.

I'd also like to bring up the fact that Neptune has an immediate speed amp of at least 2.25x when the match starts because of both the Dash Sneakers (At least 2x speed amp) and Weaken Enemies applying to Build (25-30% stat decrease) whilst also making Build less powerful and weaker defensively. Unless he's just so far above Neptune in terms of scaling to the point where it doesn't matter.

But even then, if she lands even one hit on Build, he's going to be inflicted with non-biological-based Poison and Paralysis as well as a Power Null that will make it so he's basically restricted to CQC, which will cripple him for the fight. I don't see any resistances to the status effects listed above (and yes, I know that some of his abiotic halfbodies grant him a resistance to poison, but again, Neptunia's poison has potency beyond just that, and it can affect things without biology as well).

Does Build have any sort of decent skill feats? I'm not seeing any on his profile, and his entire intelligence section is basically just his scientific knowledge rather than any combat skill.

It is just vision, yes. It basically manipulates the vision of the target to make her imperceptible by sight until she lands an attack on them.

Unless he's capable of dispelling a poison that can affect ghosts, robotic and inorganic creatures, data creatures, and other entities that don't have any biology to speak of, I doubt that's going to work. Neptunia's potency of poison is much much different than standard toxins and whatnot.

I'd also like to bring up the fact that Neptune has an immediate speed amp of at least 2.25x when the match starts because of both the Dash Sneakers (At least 2x speed amp) and Weaken Enemies applying to Build (25-30% stat decrease) whilst also making Build less powerful and weaker defensively. Unless he's just so far above Neptune in terms of scaling to the point where it doesn't matter.

But even then, if she lands even one hit on Build, he's going to be inflicted with non-biological-based Poison and Paralysis as well as a Power Null that will make it so he's basically restricted to CQC, which will cripple him for the fight. I don't see any resistances to the status effects listed above (and yes, I know that some of his abiotic halfbodies grant him a resistance to poison, but again, Neptunia's poison has potency beyond just that, and it can affect things without biology as well).

Does Build have any sort of decent skill feats? I'm not seeing any on his profile, and his entire intelligence section is basically just his scientific knowledge rather than any combat skill.
If he lands a single blow he can transmute her into diamond

Is that in character for him to do against a complete stranger? Even still, Neptune would not only be faster than him (making it easy for her to dodge him), but she's also incredibly skilled
He can also increase his speed

And yes it can work on her because it worked on bugsters which are made of data

Yes, but not to the point where he'd be faster.

I wasn't asking if it would work or not, I was asking if it's in-character for him to do against someone he has never seen before.
Yeah he used it against the smash in the show before and it was perfectly in-character (he didn’t even seen that smash before and used it)

Smash is the name for the enemies in the show

Okay, so it is in-character for him to use against an opposing stranger, thank you for answering that.

However, there are still a few issues on Build's end that I'd hope can be answered by the other side:
  1. There's no specification on which halfbodies Build is starting in, if he even starts in any at all; and if he's not using one of the halfbodies listed above by shootingrock, Neptune will just remain undetected by Build and gets a free hit on him, crippling him for the match.
  2. Neptune has the speed advantage, even if Build amps himself, meaning that she will be able to dodge his attacks and hit him much easier, especially at the start where she is at least 2.25x faster than Build.
  3. Build has no discernable skill feats on his profile, whilst Neptune has several, most importantly (and impressively) being able to deal with six clones of herself with varying modifications (such as increased mobility and speed, as well as being said to be the "ultimate autonomous soldier"), meaning she effectively outskills him just based on the feats on the profiles.
  4. Neptune has several ranged attacks, including her Type 32 EX Blades, her energy attacks that can span to a kilometer wide, and elemental attacks that she can use to snipe him from several dozens of meters away. And based on the testimony above that he mainly starts out with CQC, this would give Neptune a range advantage.
  5. Something I didn't bring up before (but will now) is that Neptune also has access to her "Claiomh Solais" weapon, which she can use to blind Build and gives her a much better chance of landing a hit on her, assuming Build is able to detect her immediately.
  6. Assuming that Build actually manages to land a hit on Neptune and the BLD Prism Glove turns her into diamond, she's simply going to revive about a minute later because Build has no way to bypass her Type 4 and 8.
Considering Neptune's advantages, and Build's wincon (the transmutation it's looking like) being situational and requiring him to land a hit on Neptune, I see Neptune taking this more times than not. So for the time being, I'm voting for Neptune.

Yeah he used it against the smash in the show before and it was perfectly in-character (he didn’t even seen that smash before and used it)

Smash is the name for the enemies in the show
You will have to give specific examples of that.

The Smash he used it on were modified humans that were affcted by nebula gas.

He did knew from Banjo that it was his girlfriend.

Assuming that Build actually manages to land a hit on Neptune and the BLD Prism Glove turns her into diamond, she's simply going to revive about a minute later because Build has no way to bypass her Type 4 and 8.
I mean, killing her also is not a option, since the victory condition is only Incapacitation.
Incap only
So I don't know how turning her into diamonds would not be killing her.

For now trought, Neptune Fra.

I am a bit new to this forum so bare a bit with me.

Would also like to note that Build can detoxic himself from a non standard toxin. As the toxin was from an Alien.
In character he usually starts in Genius form as this is his Evolt Arc key.

Would also like to note that Build can detoxic himself from a non standard toxin. As the toxin was from an Alien.
Unless that toxin was stated or shown to be more powerful than a regular toxin, the source doesn't matter.

Even then, has he shown to dispel a poison that works against things that don't have biology in the first place? Because that is what ultimately matters; a poison that isn't biologically based is significantly different from a poison that's just more powerful than another poison, on top of just being extremely potent.

It's like how a Ghost-type can be inflicted with the Poison / Toxic status effect in Pokemon.

Last edited:
Neptune has the speed advantage, even if Build amps himself, meaning that she will be able to dodge his attacks and hit him much easier, especially at the start where she is at least 2.25x faster than Build.

If Genius is his starting form, from what Tsukasaya state, he should have 5x multiplier to his speed via the Bike Fullbottle and another 5x amp from the wolf Fullbottle, iffy (not IF) on that one since it's from a finisher but Genius form can still utilize it power, so around a 25x amp to his speed + some unquantified speed amp from his other fullbottles (they don't have a specific number).
Wolf: Superhuman Speed (During Finisher the speed is increse five times)

Bike: Superhuman Speed (Using the Accelerator Face Module, allows to operating the assist motors of each part of the whole body at high speed, making possible to fight at five times the speed of normal. When the brake grip is squeezed, the speed returns to normal)
Dragon: Statistics Amplification via Left Eye Dragon (It enhances the user's speed and increases their attack avoidance rate in combat)
Side note, supposedly the Rabbit fullbottle buff his speed by an additional 1.5x, though his profile doesn't mention any of it but there's a thread about that with scans here.

Build has no discernable skill feats on his profile, whilst Neptune has several, most importantly (and impressively) being able to deal with six clones of herself with varying modifications (such as increased mobility and speed, as well as being said to be the "ultimate autonomous soldier"), meaning she effectively outskills him just based on the feats on the profiles.

Neptune has several ranged attacks, including her Type 32 EX Blades, her energy attacks that can span to a kilometer wide, and elemental attacks that she can use to snipe him from several dozens of meters away. And based on the testimony above that he mainly starts out with CQC, this would give Neptune a range advantage.
What does skill feats mean in this case? And how much did the modification change her clone? How fast are her attack too? They would need to be fast enough to somehow outpace Genius's form perception alongside the speed amp previously mentioned.

Something I didn't bring up before (but will now) is that Neptune also has access to her "Claiomh Solais" weapon, which she can use to blind Build and gives her a much better chance of landing a hit on her, assuming Build is able to detect her immediately.
How does this blindness work? It is just sight alone or does it also blind all the other senses? As previously mentioned, he has many way to bypass vision base debuff Nep could throw, since Genius have them all simultaneously, I don't think that could work.

Assuming that Build actually manages to land a hit on Neptune and the BLD Prism Glove turns her into diamond, she's simply going to revive about a minute later because Build has no way to bypass her Type 4 and 8.
That will be an issue, but Build could knocked her out, he should be faster than Nep, if all she have is that 2.25x amp. He also have multiple strength and combat speed amp from multiple fullbottles to make up for the loss in strength stat:
Gorilla: Statistics Amplification via Sudden Destroyer (It has a built-in power unit that doubles the power of punches)
Octopus: Statistics Amplification (By wrapping the Fury Octopus's tentacles in the right arm to increase the Striking Strength eight times)
Densya: Statistics Amplification (Using a electromagnetic accelerator installed in the Train Gauntlet, increases the attack speed of the left arm by four time)
Tank: Vibration Manipulation via the BLD Impact Shoulder (It can send a shockwaves into contacting objects to destroy internal functions) and Damage Boost via Canon Face Module (It can increase the power of shooting weapons, range and explosive power upon impact).

If Genius is his starting form (...)
It's never specified what form he's starting in (that's the fault of the OP), so I was saying that under the assumption he was just in his most barebones possible state shrug

If that's the case, so be it then
They would need to be fast enough to somehow outpace Genius's form perception alongside the speed amp previously mentioned.
I mean, some of them just spawn on top of the enemy, like her energy attacks or some of her elemental attacks

Her Type 32 EX Blades do have to travel though, and they're really only just as fast as her combat speed, so
I don't think that could work.
Fair
He also have multiple strength and combat speed amp from multiple fullbottles to make up for the loss in strength stat:
Also fair

I think the OP needs to specify what Build is starting in, then

It's never specified what form he's starting in (that's the fault of the OP), so I was saying that under the assumption he was just in his most barebones possible state shrug

I mean, some of them just spawn on top of the enemy, like her energy attacks or some of her elemental attacks

Her Type 32 EX Blades do have to travel though, and they're really only just as fast as her combat speed, so

Fair

Also fair

I’ll try genius then

Edit: Done

If Genius is his starting form, from what Tsukasaya state, he should have 5x multiplier to his speed via the Bike Fullbottle and another 5x amp from the wolf Fullbottle, iffy (not IF) on that one since it's from a finisher but Genius form can still utilize it power, so around a 25x amp to his speed + some unquantified speed amp from his other fullbottles (they don't have a specific number).

Side note, supposedly the Rabbit fullbottle buff his speed by an additional 1.5x, though his profile doesn't mention any of it but there's a thread about that with scans here.

What does skill feats mean in this case? And how much did the modification change her clone? How fast are her attack too? They would need to be fast enough to somehow outpace Genius's form perception alongside the speed amp previously mentioned.

How does this blindness work? It is just sight alone or does it also blind all the other senses? As previously mentioned, he has many way to bypass vision base debuff Nep could throw, since Genius have them all simultaneously, I don't think that could work.

That will be an issue, but Build could knocked her out, he should be faster than Nep, if all she have is that 2.25x amp. He also have multiple strength and combat speed amp from multiple fullbottles to make up for the loss in strength stat:
It was incap only

Fair

Also fair

Yeah it was either Nep gets the advantage if it's any of Build's other forms or Build win by a landslide with Genius' layered amps. I was asking if HHD was allowed due to that since it could close the gap between the two if Genius is the starting form. Considering that Genius also scaled and kept with Phase 4 Evolto throughout the arc and well, Evolto took a W against Nep stronger form (granted with his stronger form) previously so.... gg??

Last edited:
If she were allowed to transform into either one during the match (i.e. she doesn't start out as either one) then yes

She'd get a pretty big speed amp from transforming

This is probably a stomp. Genius has a passive 5x speed boost, a 25x attack speed. Boost, and everything is then multiplied by 5x again during finishers. Sento also can’t incap here because every single hit he does will I just turn her into diamonds.

Unless her transformation boosts her speed pass at least 25x, then it’s a stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back