• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamado Tanjirou vs The Mass Murderer

I know nothing about Kamado so I'm gonna need some info on him and what he scales to before I make a decision lol.

Amlad22 said:
I know nothing about Kamado so I'm gonna need some info on him and what he scales to before I make a decision lol.
I've gotta ask about it, maybe peek around in some general discussion threads, but I'm pretty sure Spec has AP advantage, 0.11 to 0.22, but I'll make sure

Tanjiro, not only does he have a sizable AP advantage (0.8 tons vs 0.2 tons), but he can detect surprise attacks with his clarivoyance. With Tanjiro's extended range, Spec doesn't have much of a chance for dodging attacks.

Actually, it would seem Tanjirou is at an almost 2x disadvantage in AP

Tanjirou bust a rock: 343839420 Joules or 0,08 Tons of TNT (Small Building level)

So 0.08 to 0.22.

Peter1129 said:
Spec's profile says he scales to 0.02 tons not 0.2 tons. So Tanjirou has the AP advantage.
Wow yeah that's right, I gotta mention this on another thread where I made the same mistake, sorry

If Spec doesn't have the AP advantage I don't see him winning. He's a very straight forward brawler. Plus it seems Tanjirou's enhanced senses and clairvoyance will help him if Spec tries to use weapons as a surprise attack like he did with Hanayama.

I think I'm gonna vote Tanjirou for now.

Unless Shadow and Peter outline that they are withholding a vote or the change their minds, I'm going to assume they are voting Tanjirou

3 for Tanjirou (ShadowWhoWalks,Peter1129, Amlad22)

0 for Spec

Athough, is remind everyone that, while at a 4x AP disadvantage, Apnea Rush is a hundred hits in under 5 seconds for 5 minutes, that's a lot of pressure

Gonna go Tanjirou FRA. Even if you give Spec the items he had in his fight with Hanamaya, I wouldn't be sure that he'd be able to easily fool Tanjirou with them. The flashbang nade, maybe but that would probably make Tanjirou look away from it if he thinks that something will come out from it...maybe.

If we go how his fight with Hanamaya went tho, he'll just do his Apnea Rush first but Tanjirou may be cautioned to either jump out of it or block it, latter of which wouldn't be good to attempt for 5 mins straight but I'll give the win for Tanjirou as he's bound to want to end the fight against such a humane monster.

KGiffoni said:
Isn't Spec a experienced karate user tho?
Milly basically hit the nail on the head. Tanjirou is less experienced, but not significantly so, and Tanjirou has every other advantage, save Apnea Rush and his cheats, but Tanjirou can deal with both of those possibilities in some way

Spec has some knowledge in karate but he's more a brawler at his core. So it's not really gonna help him much.

"God hands of karate"- proceeds to use nothing but brute force and get dismantled by Hana

In all seriousness I think his personality limits him heavily. He's sadistic and has a fighting style that reminds me of Raian from Kengan.

I've added this to Spec, but Tanjirou's profile is giving me trouble. It is alerting a false positive for spam

Back