• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamado Tanjirou vs Jinka Yamato

• Post-Demon Slayer Training key vs BoS Jinka key.
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Both starts at 5 meters
Kamado Tanjirou:

Jinka Yamato: 8 (Insert creative name, Torein, Ionliosite, LSirLancelotDuLacl, Milly, KingOFG, Oblivion, Exsenna)

Inconclusive:

On this key he starts with Bojutsu using his staff, but he will also use his elemental powers if he couldn't defeat his opponent quickly.

I guess it's Tanjirou with Breath of the Sun God?

If Jinka has higher range might be a problem, but Tanjirou has amps, borderline analytical prediction and Garbs protect against fire and ice

I guess he has AP advantage but Dance of the Sun makes Tanjiro much more powerful than his 0.08 tons after just Demon Slayer training

What's the extent of this? If it's unknown maybe Jinka could still be stronger since he has almost 3x advantage here.

It's just known that it's much, much stronger than his normal attack which he sliced that rock in half with. Because it could somewhat damage Rui and nick his most durable body part

Hmm... I think I am gonna go for Jinka in this one.

If things get feisty, the help from his tails is gonna be big.

Though I admit it is pretty close.

Botjutsu? Tanjirou is good with a sword, and his various styles should be enough to keep Jinka on edge. Considering the fact that Tanjirou's sense of smell in the beginning key is so good he has essentially precog, and can smell emotions and intent, getting a solid strike will be hard. I understand Jinka has an AP advantage, to what degree? Tanjirou can increase the strength of his strikes with each blow.

Can you explain his elemental powers?

I see, that's gonna be quite hefty. Yes, he did, but his earlier keys have impressive smelling feats, one being borderline precog.

If the AP gap is that high, Breath of the Sun is Tanjirou's best bet. How does he manipulate it? What are his feats with it?

@Milly

Jinka can manipulate water to create forcefields, he can summon several giants fists made of earth to help in physical combat, he can turn his tail into wood, capturing and crushing the enemy like a snake, he can also turn his tail into a flame princess, which breath fire on her target.

Jinka trained his fighting style since he was a child and his master was a legendary warrior on the verse.

Not only was he unhurt by the explosion that got him 0.22, I am fairly sure the tails scale above him as well. He didn't do much while smacking the demon called Shakugan and was apparently even in some danger when it blasted him with a blast, but not only did he overpower the blast with his earth arm, he one shot Shakugan.

He also does use tactics, like when he assaulted the monks and sent a Shikigami that looked like him in first.

Back