• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KAMA (FATE SERIES)

But here I agree that Kama's profile should be updated because most people who do not have Nasuverse knowledge and review profiles are often confused about Kama's Nep, a problem that has been discussed before by opening the Thread but no conclusion has been reached

I guess the conceptual deletion of Kama is actually nep1 from nothingness and born again as nothingness nep2
-Where is the context and scans for this?

- When I look at the profile, she does not have a physical body (AE Type 1). And She was erased on a conceptual level and came back as nothingness. These are Nature Type 1 and Aspect Type 2 according to current standards.

-Where is the context and scans for this?

- When I look at the profile, she does not have a physical body (AE Type 1). And She was erased on a conceptual level and came back as nothingness. These are Nature Type 1 and Aspect Type 2 according to current standards.
He has evidence for Lore as well, but I don't have it, so you have to wait for someone with a better command of the subject to offer a scan

According to the profile for the current standards she would only be type 1, besides she was already brought in the thread where all the characters were updated to the new standards and she was only accepted as Nature 1 but it was never applied so she remains with the old standards NEP2 which is currently unusable.

According to the profile for the current standards she would only be type 1, besides she was already brought in the thread where all the characters were updated to the new standards and she was only accepted as Nature 1 but it was never applied so she remains with the old standards NEP2 which is currently unusable.
So, KAMA has only NEP1 with Aspect type 2 according to current standards,right?

You can check this thread, some things about Kama were discussed there. I just had a look at it and it seems there was also something about Nature 3 but I'm not very interested in that thread.
In Kama's profile, after not having a physical body, it comes as nothing after being erased at the conceptual level. Doesn't it take nep1 from being physically destroyed at first, and then nep2 from being nothing, since it was deleted at the conceptual level? because there are a lot of characters with the same context

In Kama's profile, after not having a physical body, it comes as nothing after being erased at the conceptual level. Doesn't it take nep1 from being physically destroyed at first, and then nep2 from being nothing, since it was deleted at the conceptual level? because there are a lot of characters with the same context
Not having a physical body will only give it AE Type 1. Her later rebirth as a nothingness from conceptual extinction gives him Nature Type 1 and Aspect Type 2

But I have no idea where Nature Type 3 came from.

Last edited:
This is not how it works.
Shouldn't nep2 be beyond conceptual absence? In the profile of the kama, first the physical absence (after union with ooku, nep1) and after this bodily absence is erased by the shiva on the conceptual level and still continues as nothingness, which should be sufficient for nep2

Not having a physical body will only give it AE Type 1. His later rebirth as a nothingness from conceptual extinction gives him Nature Type 1 and Aspect Type 2

But I have no idea where Nature Type 3 came from.
This doesn't look like a context that AE will give

Shouldn't nep2 be beyond conceptual absence? In the profile of the kama, first the physical absence (after union with ooku, nep1) and after this bodily absence is erased by the shiva on the conceptual level and still continues as nothingness, which should be sufficient for nep2
- Conceptually existing without a physical body =a perfect example for AE Type 1.

- Being conceptually erased and then reborn into nothingness is a perfect example of HGR and Nature Type 1 , Aspect Type 2.

This factor does not matter, because every NEP user is actually conceptual absence.

Her is clear cut NEP 1, her body being erased on conceptual level and being described as void is NEP 1

Conceptual absense from concept of nothingness. Just conceptual absense you just get aspect type 2

Back