• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakuzu vs Usopp

Not even Usopp postTS can harm at all Kakuzu (with his Earth hardening jutsu). His most powerful attack was that wolf with which he oneshot the gyojin in GI Arc, CB+ at most, and Kakuzu can tank with his jutsu a FRS (Town lvl) for example.

He dont have any lightning attack, and I doubt we can put him above Mr.2 (Alabasta) in durability or even at the same tier (CB), Kakuzu oneshots him (physically Kakuzu should be CB-CB+ for his feat stopping a punch from the jinchuriki in beast form, and MCB+ with his elemental attacks).

Only in speed Usopp has advantage (and here is equalized so...), but Kakuzu has "numbers" and long range attacks which can disregard everything Usopp can shoot and kill him.

Usopp can oneshot him if he gather a punch from Luffy G3 Rifle prets in a dial previously xD.

P.D: Sogeking stomps Kakuzu.

Keep in Mind that Usopp's profile will be updated soon. I'm going to work on the new format.

Well since Kakuzu doesn't hold a + and has no hax, he's going to go through a HELL trying to do significant damage to Usopp who's scaling far above the 65Kilotons to the point that he can endure after attacks from Jabra in Zoan form albeit really injured.

But Usopp is going to go through hell as well since Kakuzu's hearts makes him really hard to kill. In a close quarter combat Kakuzu is going to win no matter what. Usopp is good at dodging characters faster than him (speed is equal but Kakuzu has amps), but he's not that good when his opponent is likely smarter than him. He'd wreck Kakuzu in a fight when it comes to strength and power, but he has no great fights of fighting alone.

The best way to get a good advantage is tanking Kakuzu's attacks with the Impact Dial and reflect it back but that can help so far. I really doubt that'll destroy Kakuzu's hearts with it.

I'm not voting yet.

IIRC he has 5 hearts. One it's his Human heart while the other ones are like chakra storages but again, I barely remember his powers.

Yes, but cutting something doesn't bypass its durability unless stated otherwise. I'm not bypassing the meat's durability just because I use a knife. The force I apply in the knife is concentrated on the blade, making it easier to cut it.

FRS is a very special case. I don't remember any other wind jutsu able to do what it does.

Asuma used wind chakra to enhanse his blade. Chidori and lighning blade are examples of lightning. Lightning also paralizes btw.

That's exactly what I said.

I'd like some evidence of Kakuzu doing all of this, because it's nice and everything, but in-character mindset is something we shouldn't ignore.

Calaca Vs said:
That's exactly what I said.
I'd like some evidence of Kakuzu doing all of this, because it's nice and everything, but in-character mindset is something we shouldn't ignore.
He uses those styles in the masked hearts. Like how he shot fire.

I know that he has those styles but apparently the wiki doesn't consider them forms of Dura Negation sans explicit examples like FRS.

Exactly. That's the problem.

If Kakuzu can somehow regenerate his stamina he's probably winning the battle via outlasting Usopp. Without any ways to bypass dura in an effective way he'll do next to no damage considering how high Usopp scales (unless his scaling chain has good numbers). The same goes for Usopp. He has no way to know how Kakuzu's life works so him destroying his hearts isn't happening. But if Kakuzu has no way to regain his chakra back he'll probably lose all his reserves before making significant damage to Usopp while one mistake could seal his fate with the stats difference.

I find this hilarious

anyways, Kakuzu should take this via intel, experience, versatility, cqc, amps, and being able to match Usopp's range with his own

Back