• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakuzu is Being Downplayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Actually, he blocks his whole body with snakes to cover for a first bomb he launches and comes out not at all harmed, because snecks apparently. And then he goes in with C2 which is what Sasuke blocks, and costs him wing arm.
So Sasuke, a 7A with cursed mark, only loses a wing to a bomb stronger than Deidara's normal bombs? And the snakes block the normal bombs so well he doesnt get even a acratch? Makes a lot of sense.

I am not sure why you bring up the Raikage? The Raikage had to punch through the Susanoo ribcage, his full power didn't smack Sasuke. Considering it blocked a Liger Bomb without issue, this is even more blatant.
No, he blocks with his wing and it gets blown off. I notice you don't drop any links to your sources, I wonder why.

Sasuke's Wing getting blown off is a debunk that Deidara's bomb isn't strong enough to kill Sasuke? What? Once again, where is Sasuke blocking bombs with Snakes? Why are you assuming Sasuke is 7A to begin with, isn't this an upgrade thread where mid-kage are being put into question? Literally circular reasoning.

The Raikage is an example of Sasuke reaching Bijuu Levels and then taking attacks, it's stated by Karin that his chakra begins to grow stronger than it used to be in Curse Mark 2. And yes, the Raikage directly smacked Sasuke in the face as it avoided the Ribcage, the Liger Bomb did not.

Perhaps because I am on my phone? A pretty normal, mundane answer how surprising.

Because this site rates Sasuke in Cursed Mark 2 at 7-A and base at 7-C, and this is not a Mid Kage upgrade because this is merely about Kazuku, but it's one example of why Kazuku being high 6-C makes no sense. YOU need to prove how a no name snake can take a bomb that hurt the 3 tails, or how and when has Sasuke ever shown comparing to Tailer Beasts when his much stronger forms later on is on a similar level. So he can beat people that beat them but is equal to them after getting much stronger? I don't know but you'll need to pull off some neat tricks.

JaJasBizarreAdventure said:
Also I'm not being lazy, I see no reason to waste time on arguments that have already been refuted numerous times over.
Oh, so you are only gonna repeat the same empty "we just debunked" you until someone gets tired and lets you change the ratings? That's a good plan.

A random snake wouldn't be able to take mountain level attacks either which is what Deidara is at currently. So that's obviously just a dumb low end and that's assuming it even is a regular snake. Do you think Deidara should be like wall level or something for not being able to hurt a snake?

The proposition is that all of these characters should be rated higher starting with the justification for Kakuzu.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Perhaps because I am on my phone? A pretty normal, mundane answer how surprising.
Because this site rates Sasuke in Cursed Mark 2 at 7-A and base at 7-C, and this is not a Mid Kage upgrade because this is merely about Kazuku, but it's one example of why Kazuku being high 6-C makes no sense. YOU need to prove how a no name snake can take a bomb that hurt the 3 tails, or how and when has Sasuke ever shown comparing to Tailer Beasts when his much stronger forms later on is on a similar level. So he can beat people that beat them but is equal to them after getting much stronger? I don't know but you'll need to pull off some neat tricks.
It's fine, but please don't tell me I'm wrong when the evidence I'm providing is blatant and you don't have the ability to refute it accordingly. I am trying to be respectful.

Sasuke being at 7-A was questioned by my post, my post still goes over Kakuzu but it also goes over Mid-Kage generally all starting to compete with Bijuu, I recommend reading my starter. What no name snake? I've asked you twice now, WHAT snakes? You mean Manda the Sage Snake? That's not a no name Snake if that's what you're referring to and Manda died in from that attack, so even then I STILL don't see what you're on about. Sasuke is more so Bijuu Level around the Kage Summit hwne he takes attacks from the 4th Raikage who is stronger than Perfect Jinchuuriki Killer Bee, he's approaching that level after absorbing Orochimaru and during his battles with Deidara and Itachi, but even then Deidara's small bombs vaporize his body parts upon contact whereas the 3 Tails was just knocked out from Deidaras attacks. No, it is stated he got stronger, he got WEAKER after Itachi because Itachi removed his Orochimaru Cells and Curse Mark, then got stronger again after his hatred for Danzo grew.

Are you going to keep changing the Goal Post? I keep checking you and you just flip the board over and act like it didn't happen.

Right after he stopped the paw he gets pushed into the ground. Matatabi shoots a fire ball at hidan and we see the entire building explode. So kakuzu and hidan literally tanked that explosion.

Oh, so you are only gonna repeat the same empty "we just debunked" you until someone gets tired and lets you change the ratings? That's a good plan.

No, if I repeat the initial arguments you will just repeat your counters and then I'll refute them. Then after hours of debating it will start over again, so bring up some new arguments.

Nelliels said:
Right after he stopped the paw he gets pushed into the ground. Matatabi shoots a fire ball at hidan and we see the entire building explode. So kakuzu and hidan literally tanked that explosion.

Or just maybe they got out before. We don't know what happened since it's off screen. We won't assume something that's not shown

@AstralKing7 We see the explosion destroy the whole building they were trapped inside of. Hidan survived off of immortality and Kakuzu did off of durability (as we literally saw him stop Yugito's attack).

No, if I repeat the initial arguments you will just repeat your counters and then I'll refute them. Then after hours of debating it will start over again, so bring up some new arguments.

The initial debunked arguments that you are all using very bad justifications for? I mean sure man, believing you debunked my statements doesn't magically make it happen. Nobody ever told me why everyone else that is nerfed is still within their same tier, but "coincidently" Kakuzu is nerfed down all the way to 7-C. So yeah, i have my doubts.

Anyway, I'll just ask a mod to close this. This thread isn't bringing up anything different from the past thread and that already got rejected.

I deliberately ignored that point because the Edo Tensei nerf is unquantifiable so it wouldn't be my job to prove how Kakuzu goes from one tier down to another. Also you made the claim that everyone else who was nerfed remained in the same tier without evidence.

I don't really know what's going on here, but I was told the thread turned hostile. And I didn't see any proposal or reasonings other than, "Kakuzu is downplayed". So I was asked to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back