• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
for the first,he wouldent know how it works, and by extension how to dodge it
its an nlf to say conqueror can stop that high level genjjutsu

and bfr after genjutsu
1.That wasn't the point. My point is that, as proven by Luffy, Kenbunshoku Haki users can dodge unconsciously, especially high level ones like Katakuri. People that are in a Genjutsu are either unconscious or moving around. Both cases work in Katakuri's favor.

2.Yeah, I knew many would say that, which is why I included a scenario where that wasn't the case. And even if it didn't, I'm pretty sure Katakuri's precognition would show him getting caught in a type of illusion and he'd avoid it. He's actually intelligent, as shown when he figured out how Luffy's snake man works. Also, you accuse me of nlf, but everyone is acting like Kakashi's genjutsu and kamui make him invincible when we all know that Might Guy beat down someone far stronger than him (and with far better Genjutsu) with only his physical strength. Kakashi has been in many battles where he doesn't even use Genjutsu. Most times, he wouldn't even use Kamui. Unless it is specified that they are going all out from the beginning, I'm assuming this is a random encounter, in which case I'm sure Katakuri takes it. Even if they start all out, all that means is that Katakuri has to outlast his Suusanoo, which definitely can't last hours and finish him off when it runs out.

3.I don't believe BFR counts as a win in this fight, because if it did then Katakuri would probably lose 6-7/10. I'm pretty sure it's a fight until unconscious or dead and Katakuri has already proven himself an absolute monster when it comes to stamina. Meanwhile, Kakashi's greatest attacks would get him tired and drained.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
ohhhhhhh so he actually counted my vote? surprising... but u know whats not surprising? geiko can save 15% or more on car insurance.
Werent you voting for Kakashi?

Katakuri: 1 (sword Z)

Kakashi: 1

Incon: 3

Err I give it to Kakashi via BFR. I dont see how Charlotte can touch he has intangibilty that is stonger than most forms of intagibility. Also warping shuriken ftw. Charlottes intang is useless here.

Why the hell would you Redo this. This is just the Discussion "Sharingan Precog" vs "Kenbu Precog" and Kakashi's God accursed Kamui again. He is completely intang for pretty much all the fight again and can oneshot Katakuri again.

And in the End, the most likely is just that they cannot hit each other for their life. Kakashi is Intangible while Katakuri can just dodge.

Voting for Inconclusive.

Kakashi obviously, LOL, this version of Kakashi has enough hax to go toe to toe with 5-A characters.

He is also stronger, much much much more durable and faster.

Has Kakashi's durability been upgraded to Multi-Continent level ? Even if it hasn't he is still more durable.

late to this one imma say inconclusive FRA Cin summed it up best kakashi can win this but with the level of precog katakuri has it is too close to call.

Back