• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakashi key remove

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
So, I think we should merge the Part I and II (Before the War) key for Kakashi, there was no difference in ability between the two, it is not known if Kakashi trained or not, and honestly, his profile is very messy for this amount of keys. We should just put like that

Keys: Kid Kakashi | Part I and II (Pre War-Arc) | War Arc | Double Mangekyo Sharinga | Hokage Kakashi

He needs a War Key because the he can fight against Jinchuurikis andn Obito, and they will be High 7-A soon, while pre War Arc is 7-A

Apparently Kakashi forgot or was unaware he had a MS in Part 1, and just discovered he had it +19 years later. I think this alone justified the two keys.

ShadowWhoWalks said:
Apparently Kakashi forgot or was unaware he had a MS in Part 1, and just discovered he had it +19 years later. I think this alone justified the two keys.
MS doesnt give him any new Tier. It isn't a justification to have 2 keys. He doesnt used because of plot, it seems

Part 1 kakashi was said to be equal/relative to base kabuto Part 2 kakashi pre war was fighting kakuzu and deva pain. Base kabuto would get dogwalked by deva pain its clear kakashi got stronger

Uhhhh, Kakashi scales to the Asura Path and (partially) the Deva Path, both of whom scale to Sage Mode Jiraiya, who easily scales to or far above Orochimaru.

Why is this relevant? Because Part I Kakashi stood absolutely no chance against a casual Orochimaru, and literally got Reiatsu Crushed by him.
This clearly indicates that Kakashi got significantly stronger in P2.

Thank you^^ And we did see kakashi train remember the rock climbing exercise when he opened the first gate. Also throughout shippuden his use of kamui got better that points at further mastery which was likely done through training

Back