• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakashi CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Kakashi should have resistance to madness hax type 3
I disagree with this to be entirely honest.
Sasuke wanted to kill himself due being explosed to Zabuza aura.
It’s stated in that scan, “the intensity of Jounins facing each other.”

I wouldn’t call this Fear Manipulation, or Madness Manipulation. It would be like a regular human being right next to a two full grown Grizzlies going blood thirsty on each other.
I understand Sasuke’s, “I can’t take it, I’d almost rather die now, and get it over with.” Statement also shouldn’t be taken as literal Fear Manipulation, he’s just as kid, in an elite level fight scared for his life.
Nobody is manipulating another’s fear, the extremely out of place Genin is just feeling appropriate fear for being right next to an Elite Jounin fight.
Kakashi can use Water barriers, so, he should have Water Manipulation in Part 1 key
I agree to this.
Others characters like Sasuke and Naruto have resistance to Madness Hax type 3 exactly due Zabusa Aura, why would it not apply to Kakashi
None of them should have a resistance to Madness Hax Type 3 due to that entire situation. I argue it’s just a natural fear the 2 kids would feel being in an entirely out of their control, and league situation. Kakashi wouldn’t be feeling any of that fear, he’s against an opponent of his level. It may be a tough battle, but unless otherwise stated I doubt he went through what they did.

I also don’t see the Sharingan granting an amp towards physical abilities, ocular ones yes, genjutsu, the like. Yea, but not physical ones, I feel like that would need to be directly stated to be a thing in this case.

I disagree with this to be entirely honest.

It’s stated in that scan, “the intensity of Jounins facing each other.”

I wouldn’t call this Fear Manipulation, or Madness Manipulation. It would be like a regular human being right next to a two full grown Grizzlies going blood thirsty on each other.
I understand Sasuke’s, “I can’t take it, I’d almost rather die now, and get it over with.” Statement also shouldn’t be taken as literal Fear Manipulation, he’s just as kid, in an elite level fight scared for his life.
Nobody is manipulating another’s fear, the extremely out of place Genin is just feeling appropriate fear for being right next to an Elite Jounin fight.

I agree to this.

None of them should have a resistance to Madness Hax Type 3 due to that entire situation. I argue it’s just a natural fear the 2 kids would feel being in an entirely out of their control, and league situation. Kakashi wouldn’t be feeling any of that fear, he’s against an opponent of his level. It may be a tough battle, but unless otherwise stated I doubt he went through what they did.

I also don’t see the Sharingan granting an amp towards physical abilities, ocular ones yes, genjutsu, the like. Yea, but not physical ones, I feel like that would need to be directly stated to be a thing in this case.
The scans mentions that Sasuke wanted to kill himself due Zabuza aura, zabuza already have madness hax due it, and naruto and sasuke have resistance to it, but kakashi profile is entirely outdated, btw, ty

The scans mentions that Sasuke wanted to kill himself due Zabuza aura, zabuza already have madness hax due it
It wasn’t “driving him to suicide,” in my honest opinion. Like, I understand that’s what heavily implied, but I honestly just don’t see it.
The guys just being a kid, scared to ******* death thinking he’s gonna die anyways.

I don’t feel that situation was nearly enough, or nearly convincing enough to label it as Madness Manipulation. With something like that I’d be much more comfortable with more supportive evidence, I wouldn’t be against a “Likely Madness Manipulation,” due to this, but outright acting as if it’s 100% fact, I am uncomfortable with.

It's the same thing between "I'd almost rather die now" and "you start wanting to die" cause the main point of that sentence is Sasuke want to avoid Zabuza at that time.

It's the same thing between "I'd almost rather die now" and "you start wanting to die" cause the main point of that sentence is Sasuke want to avoid Zabuza at that time.
I believe they’re different, and neither, especially the true translation even closely infer madness manipulation, or fear manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back