• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaito vs emiya shirou

Yea, Shiro's blessing is the highest blessing and has all the abilities of all the other blessings, this includes Fate's blessing which grants supernatural luck, which cause miracles to happen out of nowehere.

How exactly does Kaito's blessing play out here, because he is blessed by Shiro, he is under her protection and thus won't ever really die as she will resurrect him, and he can't die as long as she lives, and she can't die as long as other stories exist, and if she does die she becomes Low 1-C. Not to mention Shiro is watching his past and future and thus nothing bad will ever happen to him.

There is also his social influencing to deal with, Kaito has caused people who haven't changed in thousands of years to change, and befriended the most powerful people in the world, even the most dangerous. By the end of the fight Shirou might just be Kaito's new friend.

Also his piko piko hammer which through all magical and physical defenses, nullifies law of causality interference and spatial warps, forcibly determining the outcome of hitting the target once swung, deals no damage but causes intense pain, and this works on people who don't feel pain.

Does Shirou have any smurf stuff?

Last edited:
Yea, Shiro's blessing is the highest blessing and has all the abilities of all the other blessings, this includes Fate's blessing which grants supernatural luck, which cause miracles to happen out of nowehere.

How exactly does Kaito's blessing play out here, because he is blessed by Shiro, he is under her protection and thus won't ever really die as she will resurrect him, and he can't die as long as she lives, and she can't die as long as other stories exist, and if she does die she becomes Low 1-C. Not to mention Shiro is watching his past and future and thus nothing bad will ever happen to him.

There is also his social influencing to deal with, Kaito has caused people who haven't changed in thousands of years to change, and befriended the most powerful people in the world, even the most dangerous. By the end of the fight Shirou might just be Kaito's new friend.

Also his piko piko hammer which through all magical and physical defenses, nullifies law of causality interference and spatial warps, forcibly determining the outcome of hitting the target once swung, deals no damage but causes intense pain, and this works on people who don't feel pain.

Does Shirou have any smurf stuff?
This can counted for wincon ?

I mean Kaito explicitly having a 2-C being watching his past and future and preventing any problems would kind make it a stomp don't you think?

Kaito having Shiro on his side is just broken, he actually can use her in battle, it's called "Help me Shiro", when he says that, Shiro will create a new isolated universe to trap Shirou, then blasts him with meteors and planets, then uses a blackhole to swallow him, consuming the universe, and then Shiro causes a big bang.

Then ends the entire universe with the Epilogue, causing it to disappear like a tv with its power turned off.

Yeah, I think just about the only fate characters who could fight or even win here just slaughter due to Low 1-C shit(Gil, Enkidu, Arjuna, Arjuna Alter, Karna, people with authority)

From the protagonist of Fate I'm more knowledgeable of Ritsuka instead of Shirou, but with the current crt his haxs could become higher d so don't know if that would help, there is also the thing about Avalon shut interference up to the sixth dimension but don't know how much Shirou can use it and how longer he can last. With the level of social influencing of Kaito I see him affecting Shirou and winning in the case that the fight in the end is indeed fair.

Hmm, someone with a good level of social influencing, this make me want to put him against Ritsuka...

To add on to his social influencing, the scan on his profile talks about it a bit where Chronois says that when she talks to him she feels as if she is changing despite not doing so for countless years, in ways she can't resist, and it scares her.

Add on to people like Kuro who has been around since the creation of the world of Trinia, and had basically given up hope a long time ago, when meeting Kaito basically started regaining that hope that he was the one she was waiting for, Alice who is at least 200k old or maybe even millions of years old based on something Iris said, being able to go back to her old self after being with Kaito, being someone she can joke around and have fun with, and not just be a cold, methodical person intent on fulfilling her goal and protecting the world at all cost.

Then Shiro who existed before time began apparently, again being emotionless, to becoming expressive. You get the point, everyone who he meets changes, he is the world's singularity for a reason, where he is that one thing, that all these people needed.

This isn't even factoring the danger levels of the people who he deals with, off the top of my head, Alice was the highest due to being ridiculously smart, and being cold, she might seem nice to you, while plotting to kill you in her mind, if there is even the slightest change you could be a threat to the world, she will eliminate you, and Kaito is a guy who goes around changing the order of the world, yet he still lives.

Last edited:
To add on to his social influencing, the scan on his profile talks about it a bit where Chronois says that when she talks to him she feels as if she is changing despite not doing so for countless years, in ways she can't resist, and it scares her.

Add on to people like Kuro who has been around since the creation of the world of Trinia, and had basically given up hope a long time ago, when meeting Kaito basically regained that hope that he was the one she was waiting for, Alice who is at least 200k old or maybe even millions of years old based on something Iris said, being able to go back to her old self after being with Kaito, being someone she can joke around and have fun with, and not just be a cold, methodical person intent on fulfilling her goal and protecting the world at all cost.

Then Shiro who existed before time began apparently, again being emotionless, to becoming something who is expressive. You get the point, everyone who he meets changes, he is the world's singularity for a reason, where he is that one thing, that all these people needed.
Don't say more about his social influencing, you're gonna make me do a Ritsuka vs Kaito and thus break my vow of not make Fate matches until all the big crts are done.

From the protagonist of Fate I'm more knowledgeable of Ritsuka instead of Shirou, but with the current crt his haxs could become higher d so don't know if that would help, there is also the thing about Avalon shut interference up to the sixth dimension but don't know how much Shirou can use it and how longer he can last. With the level of social influencing of Kaito I see him affecting Shirou and winning in the case that the fight in the end is indeed fair.

Hmm, someone with a good level of social influencing, this make me want to put him against Ritsuka...

Add on to people like Kuro who has been around since the creation of the world of Trinia, and had basically given up hope a long time ago, when meeting Kaito basically started regaining that hope that he was the one she was waiting for, Alice who is at least 200k old or maybe even millions of years old based on something Iris said, being able to go back to her old self after being with Kaito, being someone she can joke around and have fun with, and not just be a cold, methodical person intent on fulfilling her goal and protecting the world at all cost.

Then Shiro who existed before time began apparently, again being emotionless, to becoming expressive. You get the point, everyone who he meets changes, he is the world's singularity for a reason, where he is that one thing, that all these people needed.

This isn't even factoring the danger levels of the people who he deals with, off the top of my head, Alice was the highest due to being ridiculously smart, and being cold, she might seem nice to you, while plotting to kill you in her mind, if there is even the slightest change you could be a threat to the world, she will eliminate you, and Kaito is a guy who goes around changing the order of the world, yet he still lives.

It's made~

Back