• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nah bro Sukuna has like most forms of immortality and mid regen. Best Kaiser can do is her wolf which can somewhat neg regen but not mid regen. Sukuna folds.

Nah bro Sukuna has like most forms of immortality and mid regen. Best Kaiser can do is her wolf which can somewhat neg regen but not mid regen. Sukuna folds.
She can cut his head off? Or destroy his brain instead. Also more RCT ends up putting the sorcerer in a detrimental state since it requires ce.

In this key, Sukuna starts with TS. He wouldn't cast Domain if not necessary. Fenryl can be spammed anywhere within Kaiser's vicinity, which will give her an advantage and can also negate Regeneration. Her invincible inventory Danmaku should be able take him out, knowing her AP scales above Sukuna's durability. Even if he has RCT, I don't think he can survive that. Though this might change if he spams DE. To adapt to Kaiser, Mahoraga will take some time, so his best option is DE. Either he gets smoked by invincible inventory Danmaku or he smokes her with malevolent kitchen. Btw most of his immortality are useless if his head gets removed from his body or his brain gets destroyed.

This is what I think m

Kaiser, with prior knowledge that Sukuna doesn't possess Shinsoo, will start with matter paralysis. From then on, the battle is already won since Kaiser always takes battles seriously, even against fodders; and she knows about Sukuna's regeneration level and Mahoraga's adaptation.

Doesn't he need to make hand signs to use his de?
And? It's basically one fell movement which he can do precisely due to his experience.

Also, can Kaiser even see him? He has invisibility of the type that spirits have and so far ToG people haven't really had any esp feats of the sort. The only time was them seeing souls but it probably just means souls are visible in ToG.

Wait since both have prior knowledge what stops Sukuna from domaining and killing Kaiser instantly?
Well it depends on if Kaiser is worthy to play with or insta kill.

If he likes her he would take long route otherwise he would spam domain or try to cleave her like he did with Ryu. It depends on his mood.

And? It's basically one fell movement which he can do precisely due to his experience.
i'm not very knowledgeable about ToG but are her attacks thought based? if they are then she could paralize him before he opens his domain
Also, can Kaiser even see him? He has invisibility of the type that spirits have and so far ToG people haven't really had any esp feats of the sort. The only time was them seeing souls but it probably just means souls are visible in ToG.
i thought only his shikigami were invisible

both have pretty good wincons and can end the battle in an instant

Last edited:
i'm not very knowledgeable about ToG but are her attacks thought based? if they are then she could paralize him before he opens his domain
Matter paralysis can be used both through hand movement and through.
??????????????? Kaiser's whole thing is invisible and undetectable attacks/wolf and she can see her own attacks/wolf.

??????????????? Kaiser's whole thing is invisible and undetectable attacks/wolf and she can see her own attacks/wolf.
Literally doesn't matter. Material invisibility, energy-based invisibility and spiritual invisibility are different things and you need different levels of senses to see them. Sukuna has spiritual invisibility and Kaiser has never shown any capability of seeing invisible spirits or ghosts or anything of the sort.

Literally doesn't matter. Material invisibility, energy-based invisibility and spiritual invisibility are different things and you need different levels of senses to see them. Sukuna has spiritual invisibility and Kaiser has never shown any capability of seeing invisible spirits or ghosts or anything of the sort.
Dude, are you ok??? FENRIR is a spirit.

Sukuna doesn't have invisibility.... the shikigami do.

Also I am pretty sure the wolf was not invisible at all, the weapons were
Season 2;Chapter 216.
3ff38ea553c4a0ec5b234f150a1a763b371c59e4_89528_700_1239.jpg

a9a18c117a5eefebb22317e5a00cc20afedc7af9_94180_700_1088.jpg

Sukuna doesn't have invisibility.... the shikigami do.
nvm right he is possessing Yuji's body. His cleaves and such would absolutely be invisible to Kaiser doe.
Season 2;Chapter 216.
3ff38ea553c4a0ec5b234f150a1a763b371c59e4_89528_700_1239.jpg

a9a18c117a5eefebb22317e5a00cc20afedc7af9_94180_700_1088.jpg
1) 'Like' a spirit, not an actual spirit. Considering Lo Po Bia's whole thing is taming creatures and summoning them at will it just supports this further.
2) Still not invisible.

1) 'Like' a spirit, not an actual spirit. Considering Lo Po Bia's whole thing is taming creatures and summoning them at will it just supports this further.
2) Still not invisib
Are you seriously going to only mention what is convenient for you from what I posted??? Now you're just being purposely annoying.
"THE WOLF THAT SHE COMMANDS ISN'T A REAL, LIVING CREATURE"
2) Still not invisible.
"YOU CAN'T SEE IT AT ALL UNTIL IT APPEARS"

Are you seriously going to only mention what is convenient for you from what I posted??? Now you're just being purposely annoying.
And you're being obstinate about basic summoning
"THE WOLF THAT SHE COMMANDS ISN'T A REAL, LIVING CREATURE"
Doesn't matter at all
"YOU CAN'T SEE IT AT ALL UNTIL IT APPEARS"
1) can be explained away as summoning or teleportation. Heck you can't see shinsoo attacks either before they're created.
2) but does it say that Elaine can see it at all before she makes it appear?

How good is the shinso paralysis? Depending on that and what its been shown to hamper Sukuna getting off his domain is not a viable option regularly. He'd have to emerge from the shadow to do it like a surprise expansion.

How good is the shinso paralysis? Depending on that and what its been shown to hamper Sukuna getting off his domain is not a viable option regularly. He'd have to emerge from the shadow to do it like a surprise expansion.
if you've no resistance to matter immobilization you're basically gonna be frozen until the user decides to stop or is out of range probably

And she does this immediately? May be a stomp then. I was thinking of putting Arie instead, would he be more fair?

she never really uses it. Baam is more so the type of guy to use it but not Kaiser, no.
So no paralysis right away? So right now its just more Sukuna got invis slashes, Kaiser got weapons. What about her skill?

Doesn't matter at all
94d318ae1a0f4d9b22cc4330840eb8f11a1f44c9_92341_700_1178.jpg

1) can be explained away as summoning or teleportation. Heck you can't see shinsoo attacks either before they're created.
2) but does it say that Elaine can see it at all before she makes it appear?
Headcanon, summoning was never mentioned, it was never even said that Fenryl is somewhere else, all that was said is that he is invisible until he appears.

Kaiser should definitely be more skilled than Sukuna IMO but I don't really remember the details of Kaiser v Baam's fight to know how she fights. it's been years since I've read tog

So no paralysis right away? So right now its just more Sukuna got invis slashes, Kaiser got weapons. What about her skill?
Her skill is high. At least a few hundred years of combat experience. She mostly remained in her hidden chambers for most of her 1000 years of life.
She does surpass Inieta and others who are exceptionally skilled and have countless years of combat under their wing.
Her main skill is her invisible weapons inventory which is almost danmaku, are homing and it moves in ways that are almost unpredictable and it took Baam a lot of skill to evade (Baam being a guy who has not only dealt with homing semi-danmaku before but one who has fused hundreds of martial arts into his own unpredictable style and outskilled people who have been in combat for hundreds of years.

And she does this immediately? May be a stomp then. I was thinking of putting Arie instead, would he be more fair?
Practically no one in the entire verse uses it because everyone and their mother is resistant to it, she will use it because she has prior knowledge about Sukuna and will know that he can't resist it.

I must ask, how is this invis wolf point relevant to Sukuna? Sukuna has heightened senses on seeing spirits and a second light spectrum so he can see the wolf.
We're arguing whether Kaiser can see spirits or not. If she can't this becomes invisible attacker vs invisible attacker

94d318ae1a0f4d9b22cc4330840eb8f11a1f44c9_92341_700_1178.jpg

Headcanon, summoning was never mentioned, it was never even said that Fenryl is somewhere else, all that was said is that he is invisible until he appears.
The only headcanon here is that Kaiser can see it before it appears. Hell even if she could that'd still likely be a thing related to her connection with the wolf rather than actual extrasensory perception since literally no regular or irregular can see it before it appears.

Practically no one in the entire verse uses it because everyone and their mother is resistant to it, she will use it because she has prior knowledge about Sukuna and will know that he can't resist it.
Alright if thats the case I'll just remove prior since it seems to give a big advantage to her rather than him.

The only headcanon here is that Kaiser can see it before it appears. Hell even if she could that'd still likely be a thing related to her connection with the wolf rather than actual extrasensory perception since literally no regular or irregular can see it before it appears.
You're so smart, can you give me a scan of this supposed other place Fenryl is? Scan about Kaiser using summoning? You can't?Headcanon.

Her whole strategy revolves around making an opening in a sea of attacks to take the enemy to where Fenryl is and somehow you think she does this without knowing where Fenryl is???

AND? her connection with a spirit allows her to see spirits, Sukuna's attacks will be seen.

Also I am pretty sure the wolf was not invisible at all, the weapons were
Fenryl is a spiritual shinheuh, he was invisible and intangible when it was full spirit mode, he was visible when interacting with the world

Arguing that Elaine can see Spirits due to her special connection with Fenryl is a new one though

Fenryl is a spiritual shinheuh, he was invisible and intangible when it was full spirit mode, he was visible when interacting with the world
But do you think Kaiser could see it before it became visible?
Her whole strategy revolves around making an opening in a sea of attacks to take the enemy to where Fenryl is and somehow you think she does this without knowing where Fenryl is???
The opening was to draw Baam in and then summon Fenryl. If she could see Fenryl at all times she wouldn't have just summoned him and kept him in the fight, she coud've continued using the strategy of having it appear and disappear constantly. Instead she clearly commands him to appear and only then he appears and bites Baam and remains visible throughout the fight. It feels a lot more reasonable that in his passive state he stays close to his master until she commands him to appear and then he stays visible.
Also it wasn't her whole strategy either it was an early strategy she used for a quick win. Just saying.
Arguing that Elaine can see Spirits due to her special connection with Fenryl is a new one though
It's definitely not a surefire explanation but hear me out. Most abilities in the towers are somewhat standardized - as in - if one regular can use it there's gonna be another regular who can achieve it. Exceptions are obviously irregulars, ancients, law breakers and some specific individuals (like Luslec). In case of others they usually have at least something partially achievable. In my eyes it wouldn't make sense that this one specific type of regulars in this specific family has the ability as huge as seeing a completely different type of entities that others can't see at all or even detect them with whatever object they have in their posession. It would make more sense that they have this specific connection with their anima than them having the ability to see into the spirit realm. It's more closer to speculation though. i am more so arguing against her seeing it at all.

Back