• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaiju Stats Update 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wanted to wait until the end of the arc but things are progressing slowly given the series’ bi-weekly schedule and occasional art chapters.

So, here are the new profiles

Summary:
  • Better Grammar
  • Rewording and addition of justification that are supported with evidence/references
  • Removal of 8-A calc because in the anime episode 7, it was proven that Kafka perform the feat and not the Defense Force officers and will be replaced by this High 8-C calc
  • Added “higher” with special techniques due to the following below and any other justification that will be mention in the stats.
Defense Force fighting styles have been shown to be more powerful than an officer's regular attacks, as characters who could no-sell their regular attacks are actively shown to avoid them,[41] as well as being able to cut through substances that would cause their weapon to break if they used a regular attack.[42] Defense Force fighting techniques have been proven to be faster than an officer's usual strikes, as they are noted to be fast[43] and can blitz characters who can react and deflect their regular assaults even though the officer were faster than the character at the time.[44] Furthermore, it is shown that, even when compared against the other Defense Force fighting style techniques, the sixth technique is significantly faster and more powerful[43]
  • Renamed Kafka’s Kaiju key to Pre and Post Isao Fight
  • For the Ant-type Kaiju, I added a Resurrected Key
  • For Reno, I added a Post-Training key
  • Adding new calcs such as Reno’s calc, which will scale to only him so far
  • For Post Kaiju No. 9, I have remove the “higher as Post-Ant-type Kaiju” as No. 9 stated that they were equal to its Pre-Molt form and Post-No. 2 Absorption’s stats are the result of addiction due to this statement
  • At the end of this CRT, a profile for the Third Wave Daikaiju will be created

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back