• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaiju Physiology KN8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not familiar with the series but at a glance it looks well enough

I'm fine with it given it meets the standards for a physiology page, and has scans along with references.

I'd like to know the layers of this. I don't wanna make a match and read "7 layers due to abc". Seems like only two here though but still should be clarified.
This should be limited since it seems specific to physiology and not overall.

Not completely sure on this but reading the description, this is done through willpower, willpower in one verse may not be used to resist hax of another verse depending on how its done. Mainly I think this should just be mentioned within supernatural willpower instead of as a resistance. More than one's willpower can accomplish these feats rather then it be an outright resistance basically.
Are these the same slashes that have invisibility layered? If so should also mention that.
This should be removed. They are just more durable. Weapon mastery also isn't something you resist I believe.
I think this should be removed. It seems more specific to memories the Kaiju got rather than Photographic which would allow them to always remember things he takes in. Also do other Daikaijus ever show this or is it just that this Daikaiju is a random one?

Everything else looks fine

I'd like to know the layers of this. I don't wanna make a match and read "7 layers due to abc". Seems like only two here though but still should be clarified.
Not really layers but more so superiority
This should be limited since it seems specific to physiology and not overall.
Very well, I change it to limited
Not completely sure on this but reading the description, this is done through willpower, willpower in one verse may not be used to resist hax of another verse depending on how its done. Mainly I think this should just be mentioned within supernatural willpower instead of as a resistance. More than one's willpower can accomplish these feats rather then it be an outright resistance basically.
This is fine as well. I can move it over to Supernatural Willpower
Are these the same slashes that have invisibility layered? If so should also mention that.
No, these aren’t the invisibility layered one
This should be removed. They are just more durable. Weapon mastery also isn't something you resist I believe.
This is fine
I think this should be removed. It seems more specific to memories the Kaiju got rather than Photographic which would allow them to always remember things he takes in. Also do other Daikaijus ever show this or is it just that this Daikaiju is a random one?
Another Daikaiju would be Kaiju No. 9, who after absorbing Isao and gaining access to his memory, would go on to create Kaiju that would certainly have defeated the Defense Force in Isao’s memories. Not to mention created Kaiju No. 15 in the likeness of Kikoru, identical to her even as a child

The changes seem largely fine.
So this is more about absorbing memories from people than photographic mem? I feel like this should be removed and changed to mem manip and absorption instead.
I would agree with those changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back