• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp

Who do you guys think would win?

51% Reno vs 55% Kikoru?
Hmmm

By going by profiles, Kikoru is the stronger of the two and I don’t need to say that she is obviously the more skill of the two by a lot, maybe even outskill him. But strength and skill can only take one so far in the face of Reno’s ice hax and its large AoE

Not to mention that Base Reno’s Accelerated Development is stated to far surpasses Kikoru and he has that in addition to his Numbers Weapon’s Accelerated Development (and this one is even more potent than his base). He has two types of Accelerated Development compared to Kikoru’s one. He will surpassed her faster than she can even blink and freeze her to death.

Kikoru is my girl, my favorite in the series, but she does not have a chance against NW6 Reno. But Numbers Weapon 4 Kikoru? She wrecks Reno pretty hard

Hmmm

By going by profiles, Kikoru is the stronger of the two and I don’t need to say that she is obviously the more skill of the two by a lot, maybe even outskill him. But strength and skill can only take one so far in the face of Reno’s ice hax and its large AoE

Not to mention that Base Reno’s Accelerated Development is stated to far surpasses Kikoru and he has that in addition to his Numbers Weapon’s Accelerated Development (and this one is even more potent than his base). He has two types of Accelerated Development compared to Kikoru’s one. He will surpassed her faster than she can even blink and freeze her to death.

Kikoru is my girl, my favorite in the series, but she does not have a chance against NW6 Reno. But Numbers Weapon 4 Kikoru? She wrecks Reno pretty hard
Oof, good analysis

Numbers' Reno is lackluster imo though (in the grand scheme of things, not against 55% Kikoru).

Numbers Kikoru though, she might be top 10 characters strength wise from what we've seen so far

(Check Discord rq)

Fk21jftaMAEgHNC

I remember that KN8 got upgraded to Low 7-B, but now it went back to High 7-C
What happen?
Clouds Revision happens

And since it got further adjusted, I will have to adjust the stats again, but I will leave for the next CRT that will hopefully be on the overhaul of the verse’s stats

Last edited:
Back