• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Btw Kai is missing a couple of abilities, as per this thread, but nothing that should affect this match.

Kratos seems to be a decently skilled fighter, but I doubt he's comparable to Kai, who was a successful leader of an army before being banished, spending 500 years honing his skills and eventually being comparable to Master Oogway, which is pretty big. He also has the advantage in range and lifting strength, so with those advantages he should be able to restrain Kratos in order to absorb him, which takes about a second to do. So ima vote for Kai.

He can deflect those with the Golden Fleece, which he has all the time. The chains will be thrown off him without him lifting them out.

He's also absorbed opponents without restraining them before, he just needs to get in closer range.

It's Attack Reflection, and Kai's chains don't home in, so he just steps away from them.

Plus he was the God of War that time, so I don't think Kai is outskilling him here.

Well, how much experience/skill does he have? Cause I kinda doubt it's comparable to Oogway

And speaking of Oogway, Kai can summon him in Jombie form, along with several other High 8-Cs

Successful leader of an army? Kratos also was. In fact, ten-year old Kratos was stated to be more skilled than any other General Sparta ever had. He trained in the harshest environments known to mankind and learned to thrive in them as a child.

Kepekley23 said:
Successful leader of an army? Kratos also was.
That was more just the tip of the iceberg. He's comparable to Oogway and defeated him, who had honed, practiced and perfected countless forms of kung-fu over 500 years.

And how did he beat Oogway?

Ten-year old Kratos could already casually thrive in the harshest environments known to men at the time, and outskill Spartan Generals many times his age. Kratos as a General started his campaigns with fifty men and the number quickly increased to many thousand. So he's no slouch in skill either.

He overpowered Oogway's chi barrier, restrained him and absorbed his chi.

Before being banished, Kai was the supreme warlord of all China. Needless to say, he improved his skills immensely since then. Although Kratos' skill level is a lot higher than I expected from looking at the profile, so I'll give you that

Does that apply to MK Kratos too?

Back