• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai (Ninjago) vs Uzi Doorman (Murder Drones) [2-1-0]

Resistance negation IS about negating her resistance to the Flames she can actually resists....
Uzi has both FIRE RESISTANCE and HEAT RESISTANCE, it's not the same thing.
Upscales from that feat as well as him being able to create volcanic explosions throught his powers, so 1000ºC+
Uzi heat resistance is above 3000ºF (1648ºC) because she can enter in the atmosphere without being hurt at all so her heat resistance is still higher.

His heat manip is connected to his Fire Manip as well
As I said, Fire is not the same as Heat despite one generating the other, Uzi won't resist the flames per se, but as I said, it doesnt means that the flames will burn her, it will be just like what happened in the show, she will be in fire and it will be a simple nothing burguer because her heat resistance is higher

Uzi has both FIRE RESISTANCE and HEAT RESISTANCE, it's not the same thing.
Kai negates it, her resistance, no matter how high or layer she has, is IRRELEVANT
Uzi heat resistance is above 3000ºF (1648ºC) because she can enter in the atmosphere without being hurt at all so her heat resistance is still higher.
Kai's powers are capable of create a forcefield with a potency high enough to resist the Astmosphere, that won't matter

As I said, Fire is not the same as Heat despite one generating the other, Uzi won't resist the flames per se, but as I said, it doesnt means that the flames will burn her, it will be just like what happened in the show, she will be in fire and it will be a simple nothing burguer because her heat resistance is higher
What's so hard in understand Kai's Elemental Power has heat manipulation?

Kai negates it,
he negates the fire resistance, not the heat one, and as you said, he negs ppl who resist 1000ºC, Uzi heat resistance is hundreds degrees higher
Kai's powers are capable of create a forcefield with a potency high enough to resist the Astmosphere, that won't matter
what does this has to do with what I said? His forcefield can resist the atmosphere, sure, but i'm not sure of how is this envolved with what I mentioned, I showed Uzi's heat resistance, which is above 1600ºC.

The example of that thread was Soul Manipulation, not something physical like heat and fire,
U completly missed the point

Layers just mean the hax or resistances in question have higher potency, allow them them to hax someone with lower resistance potency or resist hax of lower potency, however resistance negation mean you nullifies/bypass resistance altogether, make resistance itself useless, thus if you have no resistance against resistance negation then you get haxed no matter what, layers are meaningless
it's a NLF to say that you can neg a heat resistance hundreds degrees above your Resistance Negation feats
Its NLF to assume u can wisthand Resistance Negation without resistance to the latter. This is like saying Dura Neg that killed a 9-A guy only works on a 9-A guy, but won't work against a 5-A character

Not really, if your heat resistance negation is about burning someone who can resist 1000ºC heat then it means nothing to someone who can resist over 1600ºC
No, that's not how that works. Even if Uzi had 8 layers of resistances, it would get bypassed no matter what. Also, as Lloydblitzed said, Kai's Heat is comparable to the Atmosphere's
She needs to charge, Kai flames her before she manages to shoot that
Speaking of which, it should be useless since Kai can stop spatial manip rifts

Who said she need to charge?

Also, as Lloydblitzed said, Kai's Heat is comparable to the Atmosphere's
When it was shown that Kai's heat is comparable to the atmosphere? It was only shown that he can create a shield to protect himself, no?
Speaking of which, it should be useless since Kai can stop spatial manip rifts
The Absolute Solver isn't a spatial rift per se, and as I showed, the High 4-C strength is from the black holes alone, because the same characters can destroy these black holes easily with the power of the Solver.

what even stops from snaping her neck via higher LS
The Absolute Solver's regeneration, and even if her body is destroyed her core is still alive and she can use the Absolute Solver abilities with it so it doesnt even matter if her head is destroyed or whatever, Nori is able to fight her core alone, just like all drones infected with the solver
And she's shown to use forcefields against projectiles only, Kai can still physically one shot her
The Solver's Shields are like a barrier protecting the user
Bc that's what's consistanly shown?
It isn't though?
He would've gotten burned if his Heat potency was uncapable of taking the force
No? This just means that his shields protects him from these heats

And even if Uzi is killed this just means that the Absolute Solver will fully control her, and the next thing that it will do is destroy the planet

The Absolute Solver's regeneration, and even if her body is destroyed her core is still alive and she can use the Absolute Solver abilities with it so it doesnt even matter if her head is destroyed or whatever,
She only has mid regen, that won't help tbh
Nori is able to fight her core alone, just like all drones infected with the solver
Proceeds to burn the core
That kinda support's Lloyd's point

It is, shown here and here and here
One of the videos shows Uzi just snapping and the effects happening while the others are almost instantly, i thought that when you mentioned charging you were talking about it taking a lot of time like a kamehameha or whatever, that's not the case
Fair, but this doesnt really seems impossible to dodge, Uzi can keep a distance and use the Solver, I mean, even at the start of the fight she can just use the Solver to do what Doll does so I don't really see the point, although I can see Kai's wincons, but for me it just seems that Uzi wins overall

One of the videos shows Uzi just snapping and the effects happening while the others are almost instantly, i thought that when you mentioned charging you were talking about it taking a lot of time like a kamehameha or whatever, that's not the case
No, I just meant that Kai can attack slightly faster
Fair, but this doesnt really seems impossible to dodge, Uzi can keep a distance and use the Solver, I mean, even at the start of the fight she can just use the Solver to do what Doll does so I don't really see the point, although I can see Kai's wincons,
Kai is capable of attacking with long ranges while running foward, and mid air too in case Uzi somehow makes him fly up
but for me it just seems that Uzi wins overall
counted

Back