• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai (Ninjago) vs Loki (Granblue Fantasy) [4-0-0]

I def didn't make this matchups cuz the characters looked hot as well as being 4-C
💀
Most of these are useless against Kai since he wouldn't really fit for a Primal Beast
From what it looks like, Loki starts with those. How is Kai dealing with dura neg?
  • Innermost Teaching: A special ability forged from the relationship between a Vessel and a primal beast allowing them to draw out all of the primal beasts latent powers but powers drawn is limited by the vessels. Loki being an Astral can draw out a primal beast power beyond or above a primal beast potency and capability making his innermost teaching far superior to a skydweller such as Eugen, Rackam, Io, and Katalina
  • Lunar Cry: Fenrir howls dealing water elemental damage.
  • Fimbulvetr: powerful ice attacks that can ignore durability.
  • Astral Magic: A magic used by Astral and is considered far beyond sky-dwellers magic. with this, he can perform magic such as creating a rift in space as a portal by simply tracing outlines and can travel between Edgeland and Sky-realm without any issues which are considered almost impossible to achieve and only 3 Person was able to do so.

Most of these are useless against Kai since he wouldn't really fit for a Primal Beast
except this ability of Loki isn't just meant to kill a primal beast as it works on anything
this is not specifically for a primal beast
this is purely from the fact that despite primal beasts being such they can still be killed by them
Fenrir needs to charge up and Kai is def not letting that happen
in the actual Loki fight, he didn't use it purely because he was enjoying tormenting them and testing them and when he was done he basically instacasted it
Also the summon versions of primal beast are just copies granted by the Main form so using her summoned form isn't a useful gauge

blasting fenrir wouldn't work as she can just keep regenerating.

Furthermore the Innermost teaching is a state where the primal beast and the user merges as one entity
so while it is in effect Loki will possess Fenrir's Primal beast physiology and power
and worse Loki using Innermost Teaching doesn't just awaken the true strength of primal beast but by being a Astral he can even force Fenrir to draw power from their concept far beyond her own capability by supplying her with more Astral Energy

Lastly how can Kai resist Loki's oppressive aura? that can stagger even the Crew who also mastered innermost teaching and was in the same state thus making them in the same physiology as their respective primal beast
Fair

Hold on isn't it some sort of 2v1?
other than the fact that the profile is outdated compared to Zeyen.
The innermost teaching key assumed Fenrir is with him so we can't really separate them as it is necessary to be on that tier.
Though loki Alluded that he is actually stronger than Fenrir whether that is during innermost teaching or not is unknown. so we didn't grant him 4-C key alone

looking at it KAi has 3 scaling chains
Kai > Zane > Lloyd

Granblue 4-C scaling chain is basically

Innermost Teaching Astral > Innermost teaching Sky-dweller x3 > Luminary Knight = Eternals >= Revenant weapon

except this ability of Loki isn't just meant to kill a primal beast as it works on anything
this is not specifically for a primal beast
this is purely from the fact that despite primal beasts being such they can still be killed by them

in the actual Loki fight, he didn't use it purely because he was enjoying tormenting them and testing them and when he was done he basically instacasted it
Also the summon versions of primal beast are just copies granted by the Main form so using her summoned form isn't a useful gauge

blasting fenrir wouldn't work as she can just keep regenerating.
Spinjitzu + K.O them out both. Not only that but Kai's immense range would counter most of their attacks from afar

Lastly how can Kai resist Loki's oppressive aura? that can stagger even the Crew who also mastered innermost teaching and was in the same state thus making them in the same physiology as their respective primal beast
Kai resist Corruption, how is he going to "make Kai in the same physiology as their respective beast" (He lacks extraordinary perception, he won't even sense aura)

Kai > Zane > Lloyd

Granblue 4-C scaling chain is basically

Innermost Teaching Astral > Innermost teaching Sky-dweller x3 > Luminary Knight = Eternals >= Revenant weapon
Kai's 4-C chain goes far beyond that:

S3 EP Empowered > Post Temple of Light Kai > Pre Temple of Light Kai > Kai's duplicate > Post TP Kai > Pre TP Kai > GWs

And that's only for the first 3 seasons

Kai resist Corruption, how is he going to "make Kai in the same physiology as their respective beast" (He lacks extraordinary perception, he won't even sense aura)
what i never said kai would make them respective beast. What I said is that Loki fought someone who uses the same technique as him thus making these entities on the level of the primal beast in physiology AKA 4D. and no the Aura works regardless if you have extrasensory or not
it is literally intended to be oppressive to everyone around him as it also worked on Astral war veterans who fought during the War as heroes and even Sky-dweller heroes.

Kai's 4-C chain goes far beyond that:

S3 EP Empowered > Post Temple of Light Kai > Pre Temple of Light Kai > Kai's duplicate > Post TP Kai > Pre TP Kai > GWs

And that's only for the first 3 seasons
There are literally only 3 character chains that link to the Creating star feat.
unless you have a scaling chain approved then it is not much

Unless you're talking about Spinjutsu scaling chain
Spinjitzu + K.O them out both. Not only that but Kai's immense range would counter most of their attacks from afar
It's pointless as Loki can teleport with Spacehax. going outside range is pointless as Loki's space has allowed him to go through a different dimension.

Fenrir can also teleport but on a shorter range but it is instantaneous. and can simply manifest an avatar

Also, the range for Kai for PLantery onwards are only on certain abilities while Loki and fenrir basic magic applies to hundred of kilometers or anywhere in an island

There are literally only 3 character chains that link to the Creating star feat.
unless you have a scaling chain approved then it is not much
*5 (The dupes, Lloyd, Zane, the Ninjas altogheter, his past self) + its applicable to Spinjitzu too

It's pointless as Loki can teleport with Spacehax. going outside range is pointless as Loki's space has allowed him to go through a different dimension.
He can't do it instanly, he needs to point his hand at the sky and create a whole Spatial Rift, something Kai consistanly closed for years
Fenrir can also teleport but on a shorter range but it is instantaneous. and can simply manifest an avatar

Also, the range for Kai for PLantery onwards are only on certain abilities while Loki and fenrir basic magic applies to hundred of kilometers or anywhere in an island
They won't start by running away from each other tho
im so confused
Loki cant use mid godly regen?
Maybe bc its mid godly Regen Negation, not his actual regen? Even if Loki had Regen, Kai being able to K.O him isn't impossible

He can't do it instanly, he needs to point his hand at the sky and create a whole Spatial Rift, something Kai consistanly closed for years
him simply raising his hand is fast enough. + he is experienced with sneaking a lot with this technique that he even invaded Irotis's Hidden dimension that not even the Otherworlders can reach
Also, the Evil Aura thing is getting purified
not as strong as anything Granblue has as his Aura at this point is 4D pressure
The avatars possesses regeneration and can easily remanifest
They won't start by running away from each other tho
yes hence Loki being in range for fimburvtr negating durability and ignoring any conventional defenses against it would be fatal.
Just to be clear. Durability Ignore that Loki possess is of the same type as Plain damage which ignores. Damage reduction, barrier or shield, evasion,physical invulnerability, and durability enhancements.

Sure he would see what Kai has to offer but if all he does is just spamming Explosion. Loki would get bored and just Teleport and fimburvtr.

him simply raising his hand is fast enough. + he is experienced with sneaking a lot with this technique that he even invaded Irotis's Hidden dimension that not even the Otherworlders can reach

The avatars possesses regeneration and can easily remanifest
Again, it doesn't stop Kai from K.Oing him

Sure he would see what Kai has to offer but if all he does is just spamming Explosion. Loki would get bored and just Teleport and fimburvtr.
There's also the fact he's getting burned to death as soon as Kai reaches him, physically throught Spinjitzu, or at a range via blasts

Kai > Zane > Lloyd
cat-gato.gif

Again, it doesn't stop Kai from K.Oing him
Except Primal beast do not pass out like regular humans and would just keep on regenerating and remanifesting
There's also the fact he's getting burned to death as soon as Kai reaches him, physically throught Spinjitzu, or at a range via blasts
Help_0014_01.png

Fenrir resist fire
Loki's Oppressive aura would just stagger Kai
Like I said the blast won't work
and Physical attacks do not work with Fenrir being able to teleport night instantly amidst being attack with Fenrir's help due to them being connected

Except Primal beast do not pass out like regular humans and would just keep on regenerating and remanifesting
Where is it shown Primal Beast cannot pass out physically? Bc Fenrir was unable to move after going at FP fora few minutes
Help_0014_01.png

Fenrir resist fire
Resistance Negation🔥
Loki's Oppressive aura would just stagger Kai
Just like Kai would keep blowing him out of his way as well as crush him throught LS
and Physical attacks do not work with Fenrir being able to teleport night instantly amidst being attack with Fenrir's help due to them being connected
What?

Kai > Zane > Lloyd
Faints
I doubt that
Innermost Teaching is too taxing for Fenrir that after their battle with the crew she was seen being severely in pain. Requires Fenrir to access innermost teaching
Help_0014_01.png

Fenrir resist fire
I don't think its useful
How fast is his Regen (bro doesn't even have it on his profile...)
You're kinda supporting he'll loose quickly due to that

other than the fact that the profile is outdated compared to Zeyen.
Ngl you gotta give Lloydblitzed credits for turning entire scanless profiles into decent pages with good scans, which is what he did with Loki

Listed here
The innermost teaching key assumed Fenrir is with him so we can't really separate them as it is necessary to be on that tier.
Though loki Alluded that he is actually stronger than Fenrir whether that is during innermost teaching or not is unknown. so we didn't grant him 4-C key alone
I already confirmed it was a 2v1

I doubt that
A primal beast who has lost consciousness outside of losing energy from its core and de-manifesting completely will return to being automated.
They are inorganic beings
and they literally still use their power even while asleep
in the case of Caro due to being built Frail Caro's sleep is him de-manifesting to regenerate slowly
Caro: I suddenly feel incredibly weak... I wonder why? I can't seem to keep my eyes open...

Lyria: Maybe you just wore yourself out. Why don't you go back to your studio and rest?

Caro: No... I don't think this is anything that's going to be solved by resting...

Caro: Long ago... Who was it again?

Caro: Someone told me my body is like fragile glass.

Caro: They said it takes a long time for my injuries to mend... And if I ever rampaged to the point of exhaustion, I'd probably fall asleep for hundreds of years...

Selfira: No! If you fall asleep, you'll never see these islanders again...

Caro: Correct... How could this have happened? I've made a mistake I can't take back...

Caro: The island will still have the protection of a primal beast even while I'm asleep, but I won't have time to relieve everyone's fears...

Caro desperately tries to stand, but his body won't listen to him, and he ends up collapsing on the ground.
Fenrir? Fast enough that defeating them completely would allow them to manifest another avatar without issues as long as their Core isn't affected.
Since their regeneration is based on their Astral Energy in the Core and the concepts
We can use Baldr as a measuring stick on how long till it runs out
Baldr: Haah!

Baldr: Yaaargh!

One battle leads to another.

Baldr: Uooogh!

There is not a moment to spare for repose or recovery.

Baldr: Ngh...

Eventually, Baldr loses track of time completely.

Baldr: Huff... Huff...

Baldr: (I've routed every last foe, yet my body feels...)

Baldr: Heavy...
Shocked to hear a skydweller suddenly call his name, Baldr stops in his tracks.

???: I knew it... What a surprise to see you here, Baldr.

???: Haha... You're all beat up every time we meet.

Baldr remembers that smile fondly.

Baldr: Is that you... Madl?

Madl: Yes! Happy to know you still recognize me!

Baldr: How... did you get so big?

Madl: Ahaha! It's been ten years since we last met, Baldr.

Baldr: Ten years...
For more context Madl was a kid when Baldr left for the battlefield to fight the war
You're kinda supporting he'll loose quickly due to that
He doesn't. contrary to popular belief despite being Smug all the time it was due to how everyone around him is simply inferior and not work being interested in.
When given an actual enemy such as the Otherworldly Dragon, Legion Void and Maxwell he didn't hold back or was more cautious with it
just because he does it with one group specifically doesn't mean he is always like that
YyuUYD0.png

furthermore Loki have a good gauge to know whether someone is strong or not or a big of a threat
Ngl you gotta give Lloydblitzed credits for turning entire scanless profiles into decent pages with good scans, which is what he did with Loki
Sure he did.
But did he account for the fact Fenrir is actually ongoing with a CRT and I simply didn't have time to handle it as I'm also juggling other CRT's?
I already stated earlier that this profile is outdated and with the lack of Fenrir's profile
I can't really argue other things such as Fenrir's Skill sealing, power/energy reduction
Statistic amplification and power nullification and PAralysis
Also, the fact that Primal beast gains resistance for every affliction in the game over time if afflicted. Including resistance to resistance being negated
MVDn8AN.png

This is already applied btw just not on all profiles yet due to manpower issues and other focuses
Resistance Negation🔥
at what level? 3D, 4D?
Elemental resistance in Granblue goes up to the level of the Six Dragons as they uphold the logic of how resistance works. so unless you're forcing the elements that makes up the reality in Granblue to go against its course that ability is as pointless as it is.

furthermore Loki can put up a shield that can sustain some of the Attacks of Otherworldly Dragon.
for context. This dragon is tierred in 1-C and respectively speaking the Crt i posted above is aimed to fix that issue and update Loki and Fenrir's Tier based on these happenstance

A primal beast who has lost consciousness outside of losing energy from its core and de-manifesting completely will return to being automated.
Not really what happened when Fenrir went FP against a dragon

I can't really argue other things such as Fenrir's Skill sealing, power/energy reduction

Statistic amplification and power nullification and PAralysis
Kai has stats amp too and a pretty good power null too called chain gun, I could add them to make the fight better

at what level? 3D, 4D?
Elemental resistance in Granblue goes up to the level of the Six Dragons as they uphold the logic of how resistance works. so unless you're forcing the elements that makes up the reality in Granblue to go against its course that ability is as pointless as it is.
3D
furthermore Loki can put up a shield that can sustain some of the Attacks of Otherworldly Dragon.

for context. This dragon is tierred in 1-C and respectively speaking the Crt i posted above is aimed to fix that issue and update Loki and Fenrir's Tier based on these happenstance
If Loki is getting updated to 1-C, there's no point continuing this matchup

They are inorganic beings
and they literally still use their power even while asleep
in the case of Caro due to being built Frail Caro's sleep is him de-manifesting to regenerate slowly

Fenrir? Fast enough that defeating them completely would allow them to manifest another avatar without issues as long as their Core isn't affected.
Since their regeneration is based on their Astral Energy in the Core and the concepts
We can use Baldr as a measuring stick on how long till it runs out

For more context Madl was a kid when Baldr left for the battlefield to fight the war
Her unconscious thing takes some time so it won't be of much help (and Kai can knock her back again)

He doesn't. contrary to popular belief despite being Smug all the time it was due to how everyone around him is simply inferior and not work being interested in.
When given an actual enemy such as the Otherworldly Dragon, Legion Void and Maxwell he didn't hold back or was more cautious with it
just because he does it with one group specifically doesn't mean he is always like that
YyuUYD0.png

furthermore Loki have a good gauge to know whether someone is strong or not or a big of a threat
Kai heavily outskills him so even if he does detect him as a thread, he's going to have a hard time against him
Statistic amplification
Kai can stat amp himself as well

Also, the fact that Primal beast gains resistance for every affliction in the game over time if afflicted. Including resistance to resistance being negated
MVDn8AN.png

This is already applied btw just not on all profiles yet due to manpower issues and other focuses
That only happens over time. Her regen while being unconscious also takes time so it really wouldn't be useful

The shield blantly got overpowered

Back