• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai (Ninjago) VS Kamen Rider Stronger: Who's Stronger??? (0-8-0) GRACE STARTED

So its action based? Then Kai just blitz and stomp
I'm genuinely concerned about why you've come to a conclusion that is totally nonsensical and disconnected from what I've argued. How did you manage to associate Stronger directly ignoring absorption and denial of electricity against physically weaker beings, Stronger being drained of electricity from being beaten by someone actually MUCH stronger than him, with such resistance being activated? Elaborate further the blitz, because so far nothing stops from Stronger just ranging electricity and killing Kai. And a stomp ain't happening here as they don't even have the AP gap necessary, so are the hacks for everything we've discussed (mostly ignored by y'all, sadly).
Are you serious?
Key word: Limited, please, read carefully (how many times I've said that?)

If 1.21 Gigawatts Jay scan was added into his profile, the Lightning wouldn't even be a discussion
Technically still weaker as +3 million amperes + 100,000 volts kinda sums in 300 gigawatts.

Elaborate further the blitz
I already sent a clip of why Spinjitzu is a speedblitz level amp (here's one more). Do we really need to elaborate on that again?
, because so far nothing stops from Stronger just ranging electricity and killing Kai.
That won't happen due to speedblitz. (And not every single of Stronger's attacks scales to millions of amperes, only 1 does)
And a stomp ain't happening here as they don't even have the AP gap necessary, so are the hacks for everything we've discussed (mostly ignored by y'all, sadly).
Match won by speedblitz by weaker chars are considered stomps. Only reason Kai wins matchups fairly is throughts arguments without Spinjitzu
Key word: Limited, please, read carefully (how many times I've said that?)
Re-read justification on the matter on page 2

Technically still weaker as +3 million amperes + 100,000 volts kinda sums in 300 gigawatts.
3M amperes is throught Electro Steam, which is visibly an action based technique and won't resolve the blitz issue. Oh and btw Kai can do this each time lightning is shot at him, and solve the ground lightning thing with Flight. This is insanely unfair

I'm genuinely concerned about why you've come to a conclusion that is totally nonsensical and disconnected from what I've argued. How did you manage to associate Stronger directly ignoring absorption and denial of electricity against physically weaker beings,
"I can power absorb you by touching you = I can power absorb you from a range without touching you" ah argument
Stronger being drained of electricity from being beaten by someone actually MUCH stronger than him, with such resistance being activated?
He needed water to regain that electricity

"I can power absorb you by touching you = I can power absorb you from a range without touching you" ah argument
what kind of argument is this ?

both are power absorbtion but one absorb simpy by contact while othe absorb by distant, so what ? what make them so different other simply one being contact and one being distant , both are litterly use to take other power

I already sent a clip of why Spinjitzu is a speedblitz level amp (here's one more). Do we really need to elaborate on that again?
Wait... the characters spinning a lot... is the speedblitzing...? How does that even relates to speedblitzing? Is there any official multiplier? Because this is literally just increasing their mobility, something Stronger can do via electricity and Kabutoro. Plus again, nothing stops Kabuto Catcher in immediately analyzing Kai's combat behavior and viewing him at slow motion.

Ok, I see, they look from the outside, and everything slows down, so a perception amp? Regardless, not stopping from Stronger just realizing what happened and pulls out a killing blow via electricity or power nulling it.
(And not every single of Stronger's attacks scales to millions of amperes, only 1 does)
I know, just that any of his average dosages would kill Kai.
Match won by speedblitz by weaker chars are considered stomps. Only reason Kai wins matchups fairly is throughts arguments without Spinjitzu
Which is probably the most bizarre reasoning I've ever seen in this site. Welp, thankfully Stronger counters that.
Re-read justification on the matter on page 2
Such fails to answer any of my questionings.
3M amperes is throught Electro Steam, which is visibly an action based technique and won't resolve the blitz issue. Oh and btw Kai can do this each time lightning is shot at him, and solve the ground lightning thing with Flight. This is insanely unfair
My point is that Stronger' electricity is vastly higher regardless of what you just brought. And Kai would just empower him by shooting the only element Stronger can use here. And flight, eh... pray to Ishinomori Shotaro that Stronger doesn't brings a thunderstorm to Andy's room. This is truly insanely unfair... for Kai.

Yes, it would be bizarre to argue they do not resist an ability of the same potency because their application is different. No one ever argues one cannot resist an electric beam of 100,000 volts because they only resist 100,000 volts through object induction.
He needed water to regain that electricity
Congratulations, you completely ignored everything of what I've said in that post. Please, that was a TOTALLY different scenario for the first instance of the resistance. Stronger needed water to regain electricity lost over a beating of a guy massively stronger than him, that scenario is nonexistent here. I won't be repeating this again.

Last edited:
both are power absorbtion but one absorb simpy by contact while othe absorb by distant, so what ? what make them so different other simply one being contact and one being distant , both are litterly use to take other power
They don't work the same way, that's the difference (Not only that, but Kai can litterally negate his ability to gain his power back, and his power absorption/negation upscales to Low 1-C for reasons in page 2)
Wait... the characters spinning a lot... is the speedblitzing...? How does that even relates to speedblitzing?
They become so fast the guys comparable to them in speed are suddently percieved as slow motion characters. Even here its stated they seemed like 400 Ninjas at once with Spinjitzu
Because this is literally just increasing their mobility, something Stronger can do via electricity and Kabutoro.
How tf does one reach this conclusion
Plus again, nothing stops Kabuto Catcher in immediately analyzing Kai's combat behavior and viewing him at slow motion.
I don't think you understand that he can't use anything that's action based bc he won't be fast enough to do anything, not move, not even percieve him
Which is probably the most bizarre reasoning I've ever seen in this site. Welp, thankfully Stronger counters that.
With action based slower attacks? No

They don't work the same way, that's the difference (Not only that, but Kai can litterally negate his ability to gain his power back, and his power absorption/negation upscales to Low 1-C for reasons in page 2)
explainne i what way they are different other then one require contact while other not

And again, Kai cannot negate nor absorb his electricity. Pull something that makes Kai physically stronger than we'll talk. Negating a limited resistance to absorption is nowhere near as impressive as you're trying to make it be.
They become so fast the guys comparable to them in speed are suddently percieved as slow motion characters. Even here its stated they seemed like 400 Ninjas at once with Spinjitzu

How tf does one reach this conclusion
I've edited that later. Yeah, still nothing stops of Stronger just countering that with Kabuto Catcher, which in turn just makes him view Kai as slow-motion.
I don't think you understand that he can't use anything that's action based bc he won't be fast enough to do anything, not move, not even percieve him
Their starting distance is 30 meters. And this being a starting move directly contradicts every Kai starting move argument made from the start. Regardless, Kai is still dying the moment he touches Stronger.
With action based slower attacks? No
Elaborate, or nobody will be convinced here.

Voting Stronger for the prior reasons stated above as it seems more convincing.
Sorry guys, I don't think Stronger would lose here, so I'll vote for him.
Stronger FRA
Honestly Kamen rider stronger side is looking more convincing as Kais side is lacking the evidences and is missing out.

Stronger FRA
Stronger FRA
All counted.

And again, Kai cannot negate nor absorb his electricity. Pull something that makes Kai physically stronger than we'll talk. Negating a limited resistance to absorption is nowhere near as impressive as you're trying to make it be.
Lloyd has shown that Kai could regain his powers within a few seconds. I don't see what ur trying to prove
I've edited that later. Yeah, still nothing stops of Stronger just countering that with Kabuto Catcher, which in turn just makes him view Kai as slow-motion.
Their starting distance is 30 meters. And this being a starting move directly contradicts every Kai starting move argument made from the start. Regardless, Kai is still dying the moment he touches Stronger.
He can also use the speed element like Chen and do the same thing but while using other Elements at the same time

Elaborate, or nobody will be convinced here.
Kai becomes Super Fast --> Stronger is too slow shoot, move his hand to pull out some wincoins, percieve Kai running to him ---> Throw him around with Gravity or starts stealing everything he has

Lloyd has shown that Kai could regain his powers within a few seconds. I don't see what ur trying to prove
And? What even you're trying to connect here at this point? Show us an evidence for good! And something that is within his profile! (Which funny enough won't negate Stronger's electricity because in the end... he is still weaker :v)
We would need to use it at the mere first microsecond of the fight to be truly useful. Otherwise, Big Eye + Kabuto Catcher would still just counter that.
Kai becomes Super Fast --> Stronger is too slow shoot, move his hand to pull out some wincoins, percieve Kai running to him ---> Throw him around with Gravity or starts stealing everything he has
Kai amps his perception, not movement speed. Absolutely nothing stops Stronger to analyze Kai's capabilities and counter with them in mind, including the technique that actually amps movement speed. Kabuto Catcher is a slow-motion perception boost just as the spinning is (not taking account what you're arguing now kinda breaks the whole starting move y'all had for Kai at the beginning of this thread). And yeah, that's also implying Stronger would need to move to kill Kai, when he just passively emits electricity (again, with all of the ailments stated before), and so far, we haven't even put Kabutoro or Rider Synchro in play. At the worst of the situations, Stronger would just power null the shit out of him as Kai still has no answer to his high regeneration.

Show us an evidence for good! And something that is within his profile! (Which funny enough won't negate Stronger's electricity because in the end... he is still weaker :v)
Don't say I didn't send evidence of it working on people far beyond Stronger
It took Kai seconds of Willpower, and naturally came back to Lloyd in a matter of days in S9. However Chronosteel can power steel from the Time Twins and they still didn't regain their power after 40 years. And these guys are accepted as 5-D
We would need to use it at the mere first microsecond of the fight to be truly useful. Otherwise, Big Eye + Kabuto Catcher would still just counter that.
Not like he doesn't have Preco

Kai amps his perception, not movement speed. Absolutely nothing stops Stronger to analyze Kai's capabilities and counter with them in mind, including the technique that actually amps movement speed. Kabuto Catcher is a slow-motion perception boost just as the spinning is (not taking account what you're arguing now kinda breaks the whole starting move y'all had for Kai at the beginning of this thread). And yeah, that's also implying Stronger would need to move to kill Kai,
Chen speedblitzing Lloyd is just perception Speed?

when he just passively emits electricity (again, with all of the ailments stated before), and so far, we haven't even put Kabutoro or Rider Synchro in play.
Prove its passive
At the worst of the situations, Stronger would just power null the shit out of him as Kai still has no answer to his high regeneration.
He technically has nothing against getting slammed everywhere like what happened with Lloyd

Don't say I didn't send evidence of it working on people far beyond Stronger
Your point would be so much more solid if those actually had a non-limited resistance to power absorption. Plus with all this contradictory starting moves so far, even if it could absorb his electricity, Kai would still be unable to kill Stronger, and Rider Synchro remains having no possible counter especially at the conditions Stronger will be put himself into the moment he sees Kai. Them being 5-D would only play relevance if their resistances were something vastly beyond both Kai and Stronger's resistances. (As for your second video, when did it stole his powers? Kinda just saw some dudes having sword fights).
Not like he doesn't have Preco
Which is telepathy/mind-based, and won't work as Stronger is always self-hypnotized.

Chen speedblitzing Lloyd is just perception Speed?
How many times you've ignored an whole post of mine only to focus on a single point that is answered in the same paragraph?
Prove its passive
Again, never failing to not disappoint.
His contradictory starting moves (incredible how this is the only character to have like, 5 or 6 different starting moves) and the fact he ain't getting damaged from anything Kai throws at him. And still doesn't stops Rider Synchro from being executed.

Your point would be so much more solid if those actually had a non-limited resistance to power absorption. Plus with all this contradictory starting moves so far, even if it could absorb his electricity, Kai would still be unable to kill Stronger,
Stronger can't touch Kai either, and regarding his resistances: 2 000 000 Amperes = 0.002 gigawatt. Kai can produce far more electricity thanks to Jay's powers (1.21 gigawatts), and thus Kai does have another wincoin and should be able to touch him with 0 issues.
Them being 5-D would only play relevance if their resistances were something vastly beyond both Kai and Stronger's resistances. (As for your second video, when did it stole his powers? Kinda just saw some dudes having sword fights).
When the Twins get overpowered and try shooting up their EP, it all gets absorbed (Kai doesn't have this limitation, he can steal without having to force the owner of the power to shoot something at him)

Which is telepathy/mind-based, and won't work as Stronger is always self-hypnotized.
Huh...?

How many times you've ignored an whole post of mine only to focus on a single point that is answered in the same paragraph?
Is there a problem to replying to the specific part I disagree with?
Fair
His contradictory starting moves (incredible how this is the only character to have like, 5 or 6 different starting moves)
That's cuz he doesn't have a starting move, he spam Elements depending on what situation he's in?
and the fact he ain't getting damaged from anything Kai throws at him. And still doesn't stops Rider Synchro from being executed.
Ahem...LS Advantage...

Stronger can't touch Kai either, and regarding his resistances: 2 000 000 Amperes = 0.002 gigawatt. Kai can produce far more electricity thanks to Jay's powers (1.21 gigawatts), and thus Kai does have another wincoin and should be able to touch him with 0 issues.
You know that not every electric unit does not share the same value, right? Stronger's transformation alone emanates 2 million watts. His attacks releases 30,000 to 100,000 volts. Electro Steam generates several million amperes (3,000,000 amperes at the very least, or 0.003 gigawatts, higher than Jay's yield), and Stronger has resistance to each of his voltages due to them directly coming out from his body, he is also unfazed every time he uses them.

And from the math I've mentioned above, even using the low-end of 30,000 volts, combining with the peak of his quantified amperage (3 million), it yield 90 gigawatts, so... eh. Also, get that shit on his profile, the only voltage ever mentioned in his profile is 10,000 volts. We're not using stuff that isn't accepted.
When the Twins get overpowered and try shooting up their EP, it all gets absorbed (Kai doesn't have this limitation, he can steal without having to force the owner of the power to shoot something at him)
Kai doesn't, but the Twins does according to the current EP article.

Mind Manipulation, Precognition, and Telepathy with the Element of the Mind (Stolen from Neuro, the Master of Mind. Allows the user to telepathically read minds to see a foes next attack, as well as create massive headaches and implant thoughts in their head)

Is there a problem to replying to the specific part I disagree with?
There is when you cover a part that myself never supported at all. I've mentioned both instances of speed amp, I recognized one does amplifies his movement speed while the other his perception.
That's cuz he doesn't have a starting move, he spam Elements depending on what situation he's in?
So we take that one.
Ahem...LS Advantage...
Did I even argued that Stronger would break free from the telekinesis with sheer strength? I'm saying that shit won't make Stronger stop attacking at all, Rider Synchro was used when he was being torn apart by 5-D space-time/reality warping fuckery, and his supernatural willpower won't make him stop attacking simply through pain or restraining. Plus Kabutoro would still be active.

You know that not every electric unit does not share the same value, right? Stronger's transformation alone emanates 2 million watts. His attacks releases 30,000 to 100,000 volts. Electro Steam generates several million amperes (3,000,000 amperes at the very least, or 0.003 gigawatts, higher than Jay's yield),
1,21 Gigawatts = 1210000000 Amps > 0.003 Gigawatts tho, how is it high than Jay's yield? (Unless ur refering to the 10k volt thing)

And from the math I've mentioned above, even using the low-end of 30,000 volts, combining with the peak of his quantified amperage (3 million), it yield 90 gigawatts, so... eh. Also, get that shit on his profile, the only voltage ever mentioned in his profile is 10,000 volts. We're not using stuff that isn't accepted.
I will add it later
Kai doesn't, but the Twins does according to the current EP article.
Wdym?

1,21 Gigawatts = 1210000000 Amps > 0.003 Gigawatts tho, how is it high than Jay's yield? (Unless ur refering to the 10k volt thing)
Misread that part, my mistake.
If the Twins truly have Elemental Powers as it was claimed before, their resistance to power absorption is limited, they being 5-D in AP doesn't help when their resistance doesn't operate the same way Stronger does. The argument that relies on Kai being able to absorb Stronger's electricity is totally upon it being able to negate electricity at any scale shown (which kinda falls to the NLF hills) and it being able to absorb powers from Low 1-C beings, although that just further suggests that there is no stabilished potency within that unlike Stronger does. Kai would need to be shown to negate electricity resistance just as powerful as Stronger's electricity is, and that includes everything that comes with it, and being more powerful than him, which doesn't happen to be the case here.

Back