• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai (Ninjago) VS Kamen Rider Stronger: Who's Stronger??? (0-8-0) GRACE STARTED

Space Survival already grants Stronger resistance to near-AZ temperatures, as he spent nearly 5 months in there from the Skyrider finale to his reapparence at Super-1 movie, so "not receiving all cold" goes wack here.
That does NOT grant the ability to break off Ice that weights higher than u can lift
Space Survival grants resistance to cold temperatures to near absolute zero. Re-read that post as much as it is needed.
Doesn't mean he's strong enough to physically break off the ice

Finally! An actual evidence!
The evidence was 100% not shown in the Tik Tok vid sent eons ago

And yet, he still lacks Type 1 Inorganic Physiology in his profile :v
Point remains

So why the fuck Llyod used Colossi as my questioning regarding Garmadon lmao.
U didn't understand my argument

That does NOT grant the ability to break off Ice that weights higher than u can lift
Prove his ice weighs Class T levels of mass.
Doesn't mean he's strong enough to physically break off the ice
He is, but he won't be freezed in the first place.
The evidence was 100% not shown in the Tik Tok vid sent eons ago
Which does not aid into any of your points. But don't worry, I saw the whole scene.
Point remains
So we concede that Kai is affected by Stronger's electricity? Great.

Last edited:
Oops, I misread the Colossis part, my bad there. But yeah, if he got no resistance to electricity (much less to Stronger's degree) then won't be enough to negate Stronger's anything.

Last edited:
Space Survival grants resistance to cold temperatures to near absolute zero. Re-read that post as much as it is needed.
Not true at all. It grants a Minor resistance to cold
  • Minor Resistance to Temperature Manipulation: Outer space is cold, so surviving in outer space would entail being able to resist low temperatures. However, one should note that despite space having a temperature near Absolute Zero, surviving in space only grants a minor resistance to cold weak enough for most cold attacks in fiction to overcome, as space is virtually empty, so heat loss there can only happen through radiation, not conduction/convection, which is extremely inefficient and would only take low levels of cold resistance to overcome.[1]

It means he has no resistance to ice manipulation (i.e. cannot maintain consciousness and body functions at those temperatures), not that the ice itself weighs trillions of kilograms
Dude what? By that logic, restraining others in Ice would be impossible in fiction

It means he has no resistance to ice manipulation (i.e. cannot maintain consciousness and body functions at those temperatures), not that the ice itself weighs trillions of kilograms.
EP upscales from a UES. He's physically as strong as his own Elemental Powers

Not true at all. It grants a Minor resistance to cold
Again, re-read my post, several times, just so it can get through your skull. The "minor" only applies when does not showcase either 1) maintaining itself at such space for a significant time other than for travel. 2) the work vaguely mentions space, thus lacking enough context to quantify it. Stronger has spent at least five whole months wandering across outer space after the Skyrider finale, and the same came back alive at the Super-1 movie. One would have to resist the harsh environments from the outer space to return with no ill conditions. Frieza has straight up resistance to cold and radiation for a similar reason.

Dude what? By that logic, restraining others in Ice would be impossible in fiction
You completely misunderstood my post. I meant that Clouse couldn't break free from the ice because he simply lacks resistance to ice (thus being vulnerable to all ill ailments that comes with), it is not even remotely similar to one maintaning awareness even during the frozen state and then breaking it later. Plus the whole point of calculations involving measuring the dimensions of ice structures of different sizes would be nonsense if we were just to scale the ice generated from the user to the user's physical lifting strength (as they are not lifting anything to begin with).

Elaborate.
Elemental Powers are a Universal Energy System which scale to all their physical statistic, and affects LS too
Elemental Powers has shown that all they can channel their power through their own bodies in a way that quantifiably enhances them or otherwise allows scaling of their supernatural powers through their physicals. Its shown that when Elemental Masters loose their power, they become significally weaker, like as shown with Cole loosing his super-strength upon the loss of his powers, which was also shown in Season 4. On the contrary, upon gaining a increase in power with the Spinjitzu Burst, clearly channeling his element throught his body, Cole could easly defeat the Skull Sorcerer, something he couldn't do in his base form.

All it says that Elemental Powers boost the users' physicals and the absence of it makes them weaker. Absolutely nothing suggests that the ice he generates weighs trillions of kilograms (does his fire also weighs such mass? 👀)

All it says that Elemental Powers boost the users' physicals and the absence of it makes them weaker. Absolutely nothing suggests that the ice he generates weighs trillions of kilograms (does his fire also weighs such mass? 👀)
The Ice he generates = The same Ice that makes his body strong enough to wrestle with Class T Beings

That's Empowerment, absolutely nothing remotely suggests his ice weighs Class T levels of mass, just like Stronger's electric blasts doesn't weight Class G levels of mass just because he physically is (and electricity is what makes Stronger.... Stronger).

That's Empowerment, absolutely nothing remotely suggests his ice weighs Class T levels of mass, just like Stronger's electric blasts doesn't weight Class G levels of mass just because he physically is (and electricity is what makes Stronger.... Stronger).
Clouse eventually got out of the ice later on, so yes, his Ice does weight Class T strength. Let's not bring the fact Kamen Rider touching Kai is enough for the Fire Ninja to copy all his hax and become as strong as he is

Clouse eventually got out of the ice later on, so yes, his Ice does weight Class T strength. Let's not bring the fact Kamen Rider touching Kai is enough for the Fire Ninja to copy all his hax and become as strong as he is
Onscreen evidences would be welcome, and him breaking out of ice (which would make the point that got us here a lie) still isn't evidence for the ice weighing trillions of kg in mass, a direct statement would be needed for this case.

Power mimicry also needs to be elaborated (as for some reason you like being vague at your points). And the moment Kai touches Stronger, then atomic disintegration says hello!

So far, I'm not convinced that Kai genuinly beats the shit out of Stronger. At worst, even if he is struck by the ice, Electrolysis would just say hi and phase him out of there. Hell, the sheer electricity he generates (of at least 3 million°C per second) would melt the ice if anything.

Kai doesn't get past his High regeneration, has no answer to 5-D power null (even if it is 1/10 of it), Stronger got way better enhanced senses/ESP (Big Eyes, Sonar Ear, Kabuto Catcher) and will analyze his capabilities the second he puts his eyes on him (Big Eyes). The moment Kai touches him is where he will receive all the shit that comes with Stronger's electricity (paralysis, internal organ damage, atomic level matter destruction). Has several counters to ranged abilities even if he boosts his speed (Kabuto Catcher, Reverse Whirlwind, Stronger Barrier). Kai's electricity nowhere works at a similar scale that Stronger does, his electricity cannot be absorbed nor nullified as the first is physically weaker already and Kabutoro would make his situation even worse.

So far, I'm not convinced that Kai genuinly beats the shit out of Stronger. At worst, even if he is struck by the ice, Electrolysis would just say hi and phase him out of there. Hell, the sheer electricity he generates (of at least 3 million°C per second) would melt the ice if anything.
No amount of Ice Resistance is saving u from Ice Resistance Negation unless u got resistance to the later
Chronosteel can power absorp (and negate resistances to it) all of Stronger's powers

Negation (Chronosteel seems to negate a Elemental Master’s ability to regain their powers after being drained, making them totally incapable of regaining their power)

Stronger got way better enhanced senses/ESP (Big Eyes, Sonar Ear, Kabuto Catcher) and will analyze his capabilities the second he puts his eyes on him (Big Eyes). The moment Kai touches him is where he will receive all the shit that comes with Stronger's electricity (paralysis, internal organ damage, atomic level matter destruction).
The moment Kai touches him is when he gains every powers Stronger has and its litterally game over
Power Mimicry (As the Master of Amber, Skylor is capable of replicating the Elemental Powers of her foes with a touch, as well as “recording” the techniques of those powers and easily adapt to the skills of the powers she absorbs)

Paralysis won't affect him because he'll resist the same thing Stronger does (And btw, 4-C Skylor can copy power from someone scaling to 15x baseline Low 1-C)
Has several counters to ranged abilities even if he boosts his speed (Kabuto Catcher, Reverse Whirlwind, Stronger Barrier).
None of that are gonna be useful because Kai will view him as a slow mo character

No amount of Ice Resistance is saving u from Ice Resistance Negation unless u got resistance to the later
Wrong. Resistance negation would only be truly useful if it was shown to negate ice resistance to the same degree Stronger resists (which we know it doesn't). At worst, it will only weaken his resistance to ice, but it's incorrect to assume the "no boundaries!" idea here. A resistance negation that bypasses resistance to 10,000 volts wouldn't work the same way with one who resists 1,000,000 volts.
Chronosteel can power absorp (and negate resistances to it) all of Stronger's powers
Ninjago supporters never disappointing in not further elaborating their points. Power absorption is useless for the reasons I've stated several times, plus I'm still waiting for an onscreen instance of that.
The moment Kai touches him is when he gains every powers Stronger has and its litterally game over
So Kai can still fight while he is a ghost? Rad!
Paralysis won't affect him because he'll resist the same thing Stronger does (And btw, 4-C Skylor can copy power from someone scaling to 15x baseline Low 1-C)
Except that he is not copying Stronger's abilities in the first place. He will be dead once he puts a finger on him unless he is shown to resist every single aspect and characteristics of his electricity. And again, I ask for onscreen instances regarding the latter.
Re-read what I wrote again, because your question has already been answered.

Power Mimicry (As the Master of Amber, Skylor is capable of replicating the Elemental Powers of her foes with a touch, as well as “recording” the techniques of those powers and easily adapt to the skills of the powers she absorbs)
Wow! A power absorption based technique! I wonder if Stronger resists that.... oh wait... he already did!

秘密結社「ブラックサタン」が生み出した、電気エイ(シビレエイ)の特性を備える改造人間。
電気を吸収、放出する能力を備えているため、仮面ライダーストロンガーの攻撃を無効化しつつ、己のパワーに変えることが可能。また、右腕の触手は電磁鞭となっている。

A modified human with the characteristics of an electric ray (shibire-ei) created by the secret society “Black Satan.
He has the ability to absorb and emit electricity, which enables him to nullify Kamen Rider Stronger's attacks while converting them into his own power. The tentacles on his right arm are electromagnetic whips.

So Kai can still fight while he is a ghost? Rad!

Except that he is not copying Stronger's abilities in the first place. He will be dead once he puts a finger on him unless he is shown to resist every single aspect and characteristics of his electricity. And again, I ask for onscreen instances regarding the latter.
Why would need to resist it in the place when he'll be gaining Stronger Lightning resistance while touching him?

Re-read what I wrote again, because your question has already been answered.
All these attacks are based on his own combat speed. Nothing has been answered lol
Wow! A power absorption based technique! I wonder if Stronger resists that.... oh wait... he already did!
It does not power absorp power. She's granted power mimicry for a reason

Replicating powers ≠ Absorbing power

Onscreen evidences would be welcome, and him breaking out of ice (which would make the point that got us here a lie) still isn't evidence for the ice weighing trillions of kg in mass, a direct statement would be needed for this case.
He does here

Why would need to resist it in the place when he'll be gaining Stronger Lightning resistance while touching him?
When he becomes physically stronger than Stronger, he definitely will, but again, this is not the case. Especially since this line of reasoning doesn't even make sense. Kai touches Stronger, causes all the crap about atomic destruction, paralysis, internal damage, magnetism, etc. to happen to him, but at the same time, in a matter of microseconds, he absorbs his powers anyway? (something that again, doesn't happen).
All these attacks are based on his own combat speed. Nothing has been answered lol
I will request the same thing, again,, just for the sake of avoiding ad nauseam.
It does not power absorp power. She's granted power mimicry for a reason
It is both, but your own scans outright mentions it is based through absorption lmao.

Fire blasts! Water waves! Lightning strikes! Skylor can learn to perform any elemental attack once she has absorbed the power of another Elemenal Master. She's more of a copycat than a thief—it seems the Master gets to keep their power, too.
Element: Master of Amber
Strengths: Skylor is a skilled fighter who easily adapts to the new powers she absorbs.
Weakness: Believing she can't stand up to her father
Replicating powers ≠ Absorbing power
Answered already
Turns out that tearing through ice isn't even a proper lifting strength to begin with. And I still don't see the ice of trillion kg I thought I would see.

As such pushing and pulling feats are also considered a part of this statistic, granted they are properly calculated to account for the difference to lifting. A common case is that the weight of something pulled across a horizontal surface needs to be multiplied by the appropriate friction coefficient after finding the mass of the object. Telekinesis or other similar abilities must be specifically referred to as separate from physical strength, when used in a lifting feat. Tearing is also included in this category, but it is an unreliable method of calculating overall lifting ability a vast majority of the time. This is because the force used in a tearing motion is much lower than a lift, as a tearing motion uses much fewer muscle groups and is an awkward application of force compared to other movements.

His Electricity Absorption Resistances is based on physical contact and being close to a water source, won't even work here bc Kai doesn't need to physically touch him to grab his powers

That was during episode 18. As for SBA, peak MoS Stronger is being used (episode 34), so he won't have that issue. And the ability being melee or range is irrelevant as it does not define nor quantify its potency.
prove he can resist it without physical contact

Just taking a moment to appreciate the genius of certain arguments being used here. Today, we discovered that:

1) All your attacks without exception (even those that shouldn't even have mass!) now weigh the same mass as the user's LS.

2) Regardless of whether the potency of a skill is remotely equal, if you can resist a touch-based absorption, that doesn't mean you can resist an absorption of the same potency but in a ranged attack.

Oda genius.

2) Regardless of whether the potency of a skill is remotely equal, if you can resist a touch-based absorption, that doesn't mean you can resist an absorption of the same potency but in a ranged attack.

Oda genius.
I've already explained that she can power absorb a 5-D character, its also writen on the profile
Low Complex Multiverse with Creation and Destruction (Absorbed Lord Garmadon's powers,

Which is meaningless as said 5-D character does not resists power absorption (that isn't limited, nor in the same scale of the attacker) in the first place.

It being without physical contact is absolutely meaningless as the potency remains the same.
It isn't. Bro's "resistance" is based on water

Which is meaningless as said 5-D character does not resists power absorption (that isn't limited, nor in the same scale of the attacker) in the first place.
1) Power Mimicry isn't power Absorption to begin with. The scan clearly implies she COPIES one power, not power steal
2) EMs resist power absorption (It takes a few days to regain their EP back)
  • Limited Power Absorption: Elemental Powers can never truly be lost and will return to the users with time.[3]

It is both, but your own scans outright mentions it is based through absorption lmao.
Fire blasts! Water waves! Lightning strikes! Skylor can learn to perform any elemental attack once she has absorbed the power of another Elemenal Master. She's more of a copycat than a thief—it seems the Master gets to keep their power, too.
Element: Master of Amber
Strengths: Skylor is a skilled fighter who easily adapts to the new powers she absorbs.
Weakness: Believing she can't stand up to her father
Dude....
"But she is more of a copycat than a thief—it seems the Master gets to keep their power, too."
It took Kai seconds of Willpower, and naturally came back to Lloyd in a matter of days in S9. However Chronosteel can power steel from the Time Twins and they still didn't regain their power after 40 years. And these guys are accepted as 5-D

It isn't. Bro's "resistance" is based on water
???? Brother, focus on the first instance, in which he directly negates electricity absorption and nullification by simply getting stronger. The second instance was in a later episode (28) in which his opponents were already strong enough to ignore and circumvent his electricity.

All of the Delzer Army generals are naturally immune to Stronger's electricity and can weaken him for that. Fuck, that arc is what literally leads him to obtain the Charge Up Form.

秘密結社「ブラックサタン」壊滅後、改造魔人たちによって結成された組織「デルザー軍団」の一員にして、黄金魔人の子孫。受けた電気エネルギーを逆流させる肉体を持つ。
怪力の持ち主で、全身を鋼のような装甲で覆いながらも、巨大な鉄球の付いた鎖を豪快に振り回す。

奸計を良しとせず、真っ向勝負が信条。「仮面ライダーストロンガーを倒した者が、デルザー軍団のトップに就任する」というジェネラルシャドウの提案を受け、真っ先に出陣する。圧倒的パワーでストロンガーを苦しめ、捕縛にも成功したが、ライバルの荒ワシ師団長、ドクターケイトに邪魔をされ、本懐を果たせなかった。さらに、ドクターケイトの毒ガス「ケイトガス」が弱点であることをストロンガーに知られ、最後は毒ガスを浴びて右腕が麻痺したところに「ストロンガー電キック」を受けて爆散した。

A descendant of the Golden Fiend, he is a member of the Delzer Legion, an organization formed by converted Fiends after the destruction of the secret society “Black Satan”. He is a descendant of the Golden Fiend, and has a body that can reverse the electrical energy it receives.
He is a powerful man, and while his entire body is covered with steel-like armor, he wields a chain with a huge iron ball attached to it with great energy.

He does not believe in scheming, but in head-to-head combat. He is the first to go into battle when General Shadow proposes that “the one who defeats Kamen Rider Stronger will become the head of Delzer's army. He successfully defeated and captured Stronger with his overwhelming power, but he was interrupted by his rival, Dr. Kate, the leader of the Arashi Eagle Division, and was unable to fulfill his true mission. Furthermore, Stronger learned of his weakness to Dr. Kate's poisonous gas, “Kate Gas,” and in the end, when his right arm was paralyzed from exposure to the poisonous gas, he was hit with a “Stronger Den Kick” and exploded.

秘密結社「ブラックサタン」壊滅後、改造魔人たちによって結成された組織「デルザー軍団」の一員。受けた電気エネルギーを逆流させる肉体を持つ。
背に巨大な翼を出現させて自在に宙を飛び回ることができ、片手斧と盾を武器に戦う。

「仮面ライダーストロンガーを倒した者が、デルザー軍団のトップに就任する」というジェネラルシャドウの提案に乗り、城茂の命を狙う。狡猾な性格をしており、鋼鉄参謀との戦いで疲弊した茂を襲撃。空へと連れ去るも、茂は雷雲からエネルギーを得てストロンガーに変身し、逃げられてしまった。
その後、ストロンガーとの直接対決へと発展すると、「ストロンガー電キック」を跳ね返したり、空中に連れ去っての投げ落としなどで善戦。だが、水辺で戦っていたことから、水中では電気エネルギーが逆流できないと予測したストロンガーに、川の中へと引き込まれてしまう。そこに「水中エレクトロファイヤー」を放たれ、爆散した。

A member of the “Delzer Legion,” an organization formed by converted Majin after the destruction of the secret society “Black Satan. He has a body that can reverse the electrical energy it receives.
He can fly freely by creating huge wings on his back, and fights with a one-handed axe and shield.

He takes up General Shadow's proposal that “the one who defeats Kamen Rider Stronger will become the head of the Delzer Army” and aims for Jo's life. He is cunning and attacks Shigeru, who is exhausted from his battle with the Steel Counselor. He takes Shigeru into the sky, but Shigeru gets energy from the thunderclouds and transforms into Stronger, and escapes.
Later, when a direct confrontation with Stronger developed, he put up a good fight by bouncing off the “Stronger Den Kick” and throwing him down after taking him into the air. However, since they were fighting by the water, he was pulled into the river by Stronger, who predicted that electric energy could not flow back underwater. There, he was unleashed an “underwater electrofire” and exploded.

1) Power Mimicry isn't power Absorption to begin with. The scan clearly implies she COPIES one power, not power steal
1) Your own scan explicitly mentions that she ABSORBS the powers. It's a Power Mimicry based on an ABSORPTION. It's not enough to even read my posts properly, now your own evidence?
2) There is absolutely nothing on his profile demonstrating resistance to power absorption. Again, never failing to not be vague at your explanations.

Dude....
"But she is more of a copycat than a thief—it seems the Master gets to keep their power, too."
Could you at least read my entire post instead of focusing on a single point? I even pointed out that it's also power mimicry, but on top of an absorption, which is useless on Stronger.

If the 1-A conceptual power absorption resistance was already being applied into every Kamen Rider, this convo (unecessary by default) wouldn't even be a thing.

???? Brother, focus on the first instance, in which he directly negates electricity absorption and nullification by simply getting stronger. The second instance was in a later episode (28) in which his opponents were already strong enough to ignore and circumvent his electricity.
So its action based? Then Kai just blitz and stomp
2) There is absolutely nothing on his profile demonstrating resistance to power absorption. Again, never failing to not be vague at your explanations.
Are you serious?

Back