• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai (Ninjago) VS Kamen Rider Stronger: Who's Stronger??? (0-8-0) GRACE STARTED

Local Bugman throws hands at a brick toy man dressed up as a ninja because he spins a lot. And to see which of the two is stronger (B-But Kai is fighting against Stronger, so who would be stronger!?!??!). Nothing much else to say other than that.​

Keys and Versions used:​

Staff Of Elements Kai (4-C) & MoS Kamen Rider Stronger (4-C).

In Andy's Bedroom (Yes, the combatants will be shrunk to the size of Woody). Starting Distance is 30 meters.
62734ee9d1ddcd9327be6be92fd62ddc.jpg

Battle Conditions:​

• Both characters are in character but willing to win
  • Stronger's Charge Up is restricted
  • Win Condition is by killing or incapacitation
  • Speed is equalized
  • None of them will have prior knowledge of each other
  • Standard Equipment Only
  • Everything else unmentioned will be according to SBA

Votings:​

latest
da6a3db342e3e1744f9fe5b0bab9e91c.jpg

Last edited:
How far is Kai into 4-C? From what I see, he's either at or above baseline, Stronger upscales 256.57 Quettatons, and can go up to 513.15 Quettatons by simply rubbing his hands, and his electricity manipulation/absorption just keeps raising his power and speed exponentially. His resistance negation should only be useful if it was shown to negate resistance at least to the same degree Stronger resists, plus his electricity cannot be absorbed/negated by beings weaker than him. High regeneration, atomic destruction and 5-D power null also kinda rocks here. Leaning Stronger for now.

How far is Kai into 4-C? From what I see, he's either at or above baseline, Stronger upscales 256.57 Quettatons, and can go up to 513.15 Quettatons by simply rubbing his hands, and his electricity manipulation/absorption just keeps raising his power and speed exponentially.
Kai is gonna be upgraded to 120% x 4-C soon

How does that work exactly?
By shooting a lightning blast. He negates Fire, Earth and Ice resistances too
and his electricity manipulation/absorption just keeps raising his power and speed exponentially.
Kai has 2 blitz lvls speed amps but let's not talk about it
His resistance negation should only be useful if it was shown to negate resistance at least to the same degree Stronger resists,
he negates Invulnerability to Lightning, so I think it should be enough
plus his electricity cannot be absorbed/negated by beings weaker than him. High regeneration, atomic destruction and 5-D power null also kinda rocks here. Leaning Stronger for now.
Knowing Kai is naturally bloodlusted in that form, he'll start with any offensive elements and could nullify his attacks using Metal or phase them off with Smoke.

he negates Invulnerability to Lightning, so I think it should be enough
Quantify how powerful the Lightning he negated is, otherwise it won't be helpful.
Knowing Kai is naturally bloodlusted in that form, he'll start with any offensive elements and could nullify his attacks using Metal or phase them off with Smoke.
He needs to be physically stronger than Stronger to nullify his Electricity (which is the source of everything he does after all), plus Stronger naturally starts with his best moves. Also, as Kai is naturally bloodlusted, it means his attack pattern was shown on-screen, that would be helpful here.

Quantify how powerful the Lightning he negated is, otherwise it won't be helpful.
I already said earlier he was 120% x 4-C (And has dura neg with it pretty sure)

He needs to be physically stronger than Stronger to nullify his Electricity (which is the source of everything he does after all), plus Stronger naturally starts with his best moves. Also, as Kai is naturally bloodlusted, it means his attack pattern was shown on-screen, that would be helpful here.
Huh no, he attack randomly and according to the situation (not really predictable at all)

He also have a huge LS advantage, Poison and Mind Dura Neg to solve the dura problem
What is the value of his Class T? Plus Stronger won't even wrestle with Kai, he'd just use electricity to deal with him. Stronger is resistant to both poison and mind manipulation as well.
That won't be a problem if Kai bypass that Immunity regardless
Stronger cannot have his electricity bypassed by someone weaker than him.

What is the value of his Class T?
Baseline. Won't matter cuz he's Class G only
Plus Stronger won't even wrestle with Kai, he'd just use electricity to deal with him.
Kai is a skilled Ninja. He's dodging that

Stronger cannot have his electricity bypassed by someone weaker than him.
He can litterally resist neg his immunity to dura neg, I don't why scaling to higher stats would resolve the issue considering Jay Dura neg affected a guy with 5D Dura

Baseline. Won't matter cuz he's Class G only
From what I saw, their difference is 13x, fair enough, tho Stronger mostly relies in ranged attacks.
Kai is a skilled Ninja. He's dodging that
Is this an genuine argument?
He can litterally resist neg his immunity to dura neg, I don't why scaling to higher stats would resolve the issue considering Jay Dura neg affected a guy with 5D Dura
No, he can't...? You've been saying "yada yada he resists negs", but you did not answer my questions regarding the potency of his resistance negation. Kai is still physically weaker than Stronger, he ain't negating his electricity.

Then show the instance where Jay dura negged "a guy with 5D Dura". which is funny considering you proposed Kai for the top strongest non-smurf characters lmao

Kikkaijin Denkiei was explicitely made to absorb, resist and nullify Stronger's electricity. Which then, Stronger shrugged off later in the episode.

秘密結社「ブラックサタン」が生み出した、電気エイ(シビレエイ)の特性を備える改造人間。
電気を吸収、放出する能力を備えているため、仮面ライダーストロンガーの攻撃を無効化しつつ、己のパワーに変えることが可能。また、右腕の触手は電磁鞭となっている。

A modified human with the characteristics of an electric ray (shibire-ei) created by the secret society “Black Satan.
He has the ability to absorb and emit electricity, which enables him to nullify Kamen Rider Stronger's attacks while converting them into his own power. The tentacles on his right arm are electromagnetic whips.

From what I saw, their difference is 13x, fair enough, tho Stronger mostly relies in ranged attacks.
Most of Kai wincoins can also be used at a range
No, he can't...? You've been saying "yada yada he resists negs", but you did not answer my questions regarding the potency of his resistance negation.
I already answered this
Kai is still physically weaker than Stronger, he ain't negating his electricity.
That's not how Dura Negation works, what? His Dura being physically higher doesn't mean anything

Then show the instance where Jay dura negged "a guy with 5D Dura". which is funny considering you proposed Kai for the top strongest non-smurf characters lmao
The guy isn't 5D in dimensionality, he's Low Complex in dura is what I meant

Most of Kai wincoins can also be used at a range
Too bad he won't be damaging Stronger here.
I already answered this
You didn't. You've presented absolutely anything that quantifies the potency of the electricity he can negated, not in form of words nor evidence.
That's not how Dura Negation works, what? His Dura being physically higher doesn't mean anything
We are talking about Resistance Negation, Kai cannot nullify/absorb Stronger's electricity because he is physically weaker than him. Read his profile, he is resistant to any electricity absorption that comes from foes weaker than him.
The guy isn't 5D in dimensionality, he's Low Complex in dura is what I meant
Which is still higher-dimensional durability. But an actual evidence (something I haven't seen so far) would be great! Although your wording is extremely vague.

Too bad he won't be damaging Stronger here.
What stops Kai from freezing him at a range?
You didn't. You've presented absolutely anything that quantifies the potency of the electricity he can negated, not in form of words nor evidence.
That's why we read profiles before commenting

We are talking about Resistance Negation, Kai cannot nullify/absorb Stronger's electricity because he is physically weaker than him. Read his profile, he is resistant to any electricity absorption that comes from foes weaker than him.
What does it have to do with resisting Resistance Negation which is basically combined with every single of his Lightning capablities?

Which is still higher-dimensional durability. But an actual evidence (something I haven't seen so far) would be great! Although your wording is extremely vague.
How are Low Complex characters automatically higher dimensional?

What stops Kai from freezing him at a range?
How cold the freezing is? Does he uses it in-character
That's why we read profiles before commenting
Thanks for further supporting my point. I'm talking about Quantifying, the powers are on his profile, but the profile is so high-quality that we have no clue of the extent of these abilities. Things like temperature, voltage, etc. are extremely important in such cases.
What does it have to do with resisting Resistance Negation which is basically combined with every single of his Lightning capablities?
Kai is physically weaker than Stronger, therefore, for the reasons above, it cannot be negated. (I hope I won't repeat this again).
How are Low Complex characters automatically higher dimensional?
I've never said they are higher-dimensional. I've said that anything that is derivated from higher-dimensional statistics even if the character does not have HDE, it is still a smurf attribute.

For what I remember Kai when using the Staff of elements is fighting off the curruption effect from the staff, actually I think in character Kai would just drop the Staff and fight with fire cuz he is not trying to save his friends in this fight and he doesn't like the staff's corruption

How cold the freezing is?
Zane's ice can make Kai and Lloyd undetected by normal thermal camera so -200 degrees
Does he uses it in-character
Watch here
Thanks for further supporting my point. I'm talking about Quantifying, the powers are on his profile, but the profile is so high-quality that we have no clue of the extent of these abilities. Things like temperature, voltage, etc. are extremely important in such cases.
Like Lloyd said, his Dura Neg worked on Colossus, who upscales from Full Power Reborn Garmadon

For what I remember Kai when using the Staff of elements is fighting off the curruption effect from the staff, actually I think in character Kai would just drop the Staff and fight with fire cuz he is not trying to save his friends in this fight and he doesn't like the staff's corruption
Wtf? No he won't, he didn't even do that in character

How does that makes it -200°C?
Irc all objects above absolute zero emit thermal infrared energy, so thermal cameras can passively see all object, so Zane would need to pull out a absolute Zero move which according to the Reference for Common Feats page is -273°C
Good to know that Kai isn't bloodlusted then.
HIs eyes becomes red afterwards and he tries to kill the Green Ninja

But which kind of durability negation? Does that happens onscreen?
He shocks him

Irc all objects above absolute zero emit thermal infrared energy, so thermal cameras can passively see all object, so Zane would need to pull out a absolute Zero move which according to the Reference for Common Feats page is 273°C
But where does it say that the camera (if it is an actual camera) was unable to detect the thermal energy? Because the video cuts right after he says "My/I'm freezing-". Not every thermal camera can go down to near absolute zero temperature as well, majority of them have a lower-end range of -20°C to -50°C.
His eyes becomes red afterwards and he tries to kill the Green Ninja
Yeah, but the instance used was before he went berserk. Unless we are considering that Kai will only become mad after the first seconds of the match.
He doesn't have resistance to electricity so that's... expected? I don't see him having Low 1-C durability coming to relevance here.
There's no difference between the 2 hax wise. We just know he'll use any EP he has cuz that's what Chen with the same corruptive staff did too
Something I've never implied. I questioned the difference of the starting moves of both of his states, which so far I find the evidence shown to be more convincing.

He was the one who destroyed the staff himself how is it not in character when it was literally what happened on that episode?
That's cuz Cole had to interrupt and knock the staff out of his hand, breaking its control. He won't try fighting back the possession bc this is SBA and "I care about the others" is irrelevant now
But where does it say that the camera (if it is an actual camera) was unable to detect the thermal energy? Because the video cuts right after he says "My/I'm freezing-". Not every thermal camera can go down to near absolute zero temperature as well, majority of them have a lower-end range of -20°C to -50°C.
He lacks the LS to break off the ice anyways so...

Yeah, but the instance used was before he went berserk. Unless we are considering that Kai will only become mad after the first seconds of the match.
He used afterwards too
He doesn't have resistance to electricity so that's... expected? I don't see him having Low 1-C durability coming to relevance here.
He shouldn't be phased by electricity due to the enourmous AP gap between Star lvl Jay and Low 1-C Colossi? Not only that but the "electricity can run throught flesh" argument isn't gonna work bc he's made of stone
Something I've never implied. I questioned the difference of the starting moves of both of his states, which so far I find the evidence shown to be more convincing.
There isn't any

He lacks the LS to break off the ice anyways so...
Space Survival already grants Stronger resistance to near-AZ temperatures, as he spent nearly 5 months in there from the Skyrider finale to his reapparence at Super-1 movie, so "not receiving all cold" goes wack here. He also doesn't need Class T to free from the ice unless the ice weighs billions/trillions of tons that Stronger cannot lift.
He used afterwards too
Where?
He shouldn't be phased by electricity due to the enourmous AP gap between Star lvl Jay and Low 1-C Colossi? Not only that but the "electricity can run throught flesh" argument isn't gonna work bc he's made of stone
No...? If he does not have resistance to X ability, then he just won't resist no matter how high his durability is as long he is physical. Plus electricity manipulation by default does negate durability to an extent specially at higher voltages, it directly damages vital organs and may cause heart failure, it causes involuntary muscular contraction and nerve damage. Stronger's electricity is WAY worse than that since it causes you to burst from inside to outside, fucks with your internal organs, disintegrates targets at atomic level, can generate heat enough to melt a lake in seconds, creates thunderstorms, and paralyzes both physical and intangible beings. Rocks can also conduct electricity so I don't know why you even brought that imaginary argument here. Plus Garmadon doesn't even have Type 1 Inorganic Physiology, whatcha point?
There isn't any
The video provided doesn't help you.

Space Survival already grants Stronger resistance to near-AZ temperatures, as he spent nearly 5 months in there from the Skyrider finale to his reapparence at Super-1 movie. He also doesn't need Class T to free from the ice unless the ice weighs billions/trillions of tons that Stronger cannot lift.
That doesn't remotely help Stronger break free from Ice. I don't see the relevance of space survival

Corrupted Kai litterally using multiple elements, just like his "Non corrupted self" did

No...? If he does not have resistance to X ability, then he just won't resist no matter how high his durability is as long he is physical. Plus electricity manipulation by default does negate durability to an extent specially at higher voltages, it directly damages vital organs and may cause heart failure, it causes involuntary muscular contraction and nerve damage.
Broskie is made of stone...

Plus Garmadon doesn't even have Type 1 Inorganic Physiology, whatcha point?
Garmadon and Colossi aren't the same guy?

That doesn't remotely help Stronger break free from Ice. I don't see the relevance of space survival
Space Survival grants resistance to cold temperatures to near absolute zero. Re-read that post as much as it is needed.
Finally! An actual evidence!
And yet, he still lacks Type 1 Inorganic Physiology in his profile :v
Garmadon and Colossi aren't the same guy?
So why the fuck Llyod used Colossi as my questioning regarding Garmadon lmao.

Back