• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya's ETSO, Momoshiki, etc.

This is more so me being curious rather than trying to revise anything, but what's the 'official' (official as in for this wiki) reason for Kaguya's ETSO being above the likes of Momoshiki, Adult Naruto, Adult Sasuke, etc? Thanks in advance, and please go in full detail if you can.

The wiki believes that naruto lost a lot of his power with his hand if I recall. They don't allow te canonicity of the light novels unless it benefits them, and even though there are multiple statements of her being capable of doing the etso by herself they say it's only due to her use of the chakra of the entire planet.

Spumlin said:
The wiki believes that naruto lost a lot of his power with his hand if I recall. They don't allow te canonicity of the light novels unless it benefits them, and even though there are multiple statements of her being capable of doing the etso by herself they say it's only due to her use of the chakra of the entire planet.
Wait are you serious? They consider the light novels uncannon? Wow.....

It really seems like they downplay naruto by not using novels which are canon also momoshiki and kaguya created dimensions and destroying stars and solar systems. Why not have these feats on the characters do they just blatantly deny evidence??

Alexa bf said:
It really seems like they downplay naruto by not using novels which are canon also momoshiki and kaguya created dimensions and destroying stars and solar systems. Why not have these feats on the characters do they just blatantly deny evidence??
Be careful, I would not even bring up solar system they'll try to ban you.

let me answer you with what the wiki thinks instead of what the clowns above me reponded with.

the wiki doesnt have Kaguya above Momoshiki, A.Sasuke and A.Naruto... they have her below them.

they do however treat the ETSO as something that scales far above everything in the franchise, even Kaguya, Momoshiki, Naruto and Sasuke. the attack doesnt scale to Kaguya normally.

hope that helps.

Ovrhide said:
let me answer you with what the wiki thinks instead of what the clowns above me reponded with.
the wiki doesnt have Kaguya above Momoshiki, A.Sasuke and A.Naruto... they have her below them.

they do however treat the ETSO as something that scales far above everything in the franchise, even Kaguya, Momoshiki, Naruto and Sasuke. the attack doesnt scale to Kaguya normally.

hope that helps.
What about momoshiki creating dimesions with countless stars and redshift.Also the blatant statements of base momo being sronger than her I would like if you also explained that and not using the novel??

Alexa bf said:
Ovrhide said:

hope that helps.
What about momoshiki creating dimesions with countless stars and redshift.Also the blatant statements of base momo being sronger than her I would like if you also explained that and not using the novel??
what about momoshiki creating a dimension? Kaguya did the same. she has many of them. the feat doesnt even scale to them normally, just specifically. countless stars? even galaxies dont hold countless stars. using the novels? you might want to revisit an old thread. it is likely also a misunderstanding of star vs planet.

momoshiki does scale above kaguya here. so i dont know what the fuss is about.

if you have a problem, make a thread.

But if I remember correctly, it's because it said momoshiki created a "parallel" dimension. Which is why they say countless of stars and redshift I believe. (we've been shown naruto's dimension too)

Back