• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya's dimension

This is againts the rules.

"Please refrain from attempting to upgrade Kaguya to Star level, or above. We have exhausted the topic and decided it's inconsistent with the franchise's overall showing of power and thus it is now typically viewed as an outlier. Also, it was similarly decided that Kaguya should not be granted planet level attack potency for her casual attacks, as the only scene where this rating would be warranted is strife with PIS and a lack of feats, thus forcing us to rate her at this level only via the Expansive Truth-Seeker Ball. Insistence of this will be unappreciated. Also, although at least one of her pocket realms was confirmed to contain a star, the relative size of it was deemed questionable, and it was discarded as a result."

Kaguya's dimension is only Planet size, to answer your question.

I don't think he's trying to upgrade her, but just stating where they're located. Granted, the planets look nothing like the other ones in our Solar System.

I really did not think about the size, just a little theory that could be funny, kaguya is very good planets level non star level

Can there be so many planets that are fit for life in one solar system?Even if it is anime.Maby she created these planets in the SS.Now we know almost nothing about them,but i am sure they will explain all of this in the Boruto manga,maby)

ok let's remember the characters that were in those dimensions easily withstand extremes remember that Naruto and Sakura were both on the moon casually with standing the lack of oxygen and the extreme temp.

It comes from the wiki who has a source link to it. You should try opening links and confirm things by yourself, before making claims.

Atmospheres are located a few km high above any surface. Earth's atmosphere is 100 km above the surface of the planet. Were they Km apart from moon or inside of it? The portal would had been meaningless.

I didnt say he flew the whole way to the earth to save him,but he passed some distance.You cant actually say he was in the region of atmosphere.

How can you assume that he wasn't? Proof that he was outside the atmosphere. Give me numbers. Was the limit of the moon's atmosphere? How many km were they from it?

What?How can you proof that he was inside?I have no proof and number,and never said that i have them,i just watched anime and draw conclusions from what i saw.

You claimed that they were outside the atmosphere. You have the burden of proof. I disagreed with you so you have to prove me wrong, by proving yourself right. Not my call, is a law.

Toneri claimed that he was going to destroy the earth,i dont think that he would do that near the moon,especially when he doesnt have an attack that range.

Why did you sent me this vid?I am talking about when Toneri was pushed away from the moon when Hamuras golem hit him,he was trying to destroy the earth by gathering some energy in his hands not by dropping the moon to the earth.

Sorry for my bad English,i cant spell out my thoughts well.

Back