• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya vs Vegeta (Saiyan Saga)

GreatSaiyaman90 said:
Isn't Kaguya immortal ?
im not ure if vegeta could do it in the saiyan saga but i think it kaguya is blown into pieces (as if she turned into nothing) than i dont think that she can come back from that ^_^

GreatestSin said:
GreatSaiyaman90 said:
Isn't Kaguya immortal ?
im not ure if vegeta could do it in the saiyan saga but i think it kaguya is blown into pieces (as if she turned into nothing) than i dont think that she can come back from that ^_^
Ok then i see no way Kaguya can win

if Vegeta is proud enough to let the lil' lady to take the first hit, Kaguya wins

if Vegeta is as mean as he usually is, then he gets the win I suppose

Vegeta after the upgrades is Relativistic now so he's far faster, and his Planet-busting Galick Gun is stronger than anything Kaguya can do.

At best you could say they are equal in strength, but Vegeta's speed will be enough to end this in his favor.

Vegeta by far he could destroy the planet at the time he just to fast im eye ballin he at least massively hyper at least

Vegeta stomps. He makes Kaguya explode with Telekinesis

People don't use this feat dunno why, but Vegeta is a very powerful TK user. He doesn't need to move an inch to kill Kaguya

Vegeta kills Saibaman with telekinesis
Vegeta kills Saibama

Vegeta kills Cui with telekinesis
Vegeta kills Cui

Vegeta. Kaguya has the hax and intelligence, but she simply can't compete with him. But it'd be a interesting fight, tho.

EliminatorVenom said:
Vegeta. Kaguya has the hax and intelligence, but she simply can't compete with him. But it'd be a interesting fight, tho.
Dude Vegeta has hax too. You see the TK scans above right? Unlike Kaguya vegeta literally killed people with his TK.

DBZ doesn't have many flashy techniques but the hax they posses have great feats

Faisal Shourov said:
EliminatorVenom said:
Dude Vegeta has hax too. You see the TK scans above right? Unlike Kaguya vegeta literally killed people with his TK.
DBZ doesn't have many flashy techniques but the hax they posses have great feats
IK, but I am saying that Kaguya has more (At least, from what I know) hax than Vegeta. :p

"DBZ doesn't have many flashy techniques" Ummmm... XD

^^You mean the ki blasts? By flashy i meant wider range of abilities, but most of them are not as potent featwise compared to few hax DBZ has

Faisal Shourov said:
^^You mean the ki blasts? By flashy i meant wider range of abilities, but most of them are not as potent featwise compared to few hax DBZ has
Yeh, I know.

But flashy... When you said that, INSTANTLY I thought about Beerus strongest attack, Frieza's Supernova, and MANY others. XD

Back