• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya stats equivalence upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm referring to TFO proposition concerning Kaguya, which you haven't gone against...oddly enough since you wouldn't hesitate to signal your disagreement, prompting me to assume the later...or are you against that too?

BlackeJan said:
Well b4 we close this do we agree on @TFO suggestion?
Honestly, let TFO make a separate thread about it and decide there.

While good, his suggestion differs from the topic of the thread, which no one agrees with and is long enough as is in the end.

We don't know what Madara can handle,his body may start deformating and changing only because Zetsu made it,this all is assumptation,I believe he can handle it in normal state.

@ProfessorKukui4Life TFO conclusion is based on this post. The hell, do have a problem with this post of which you want it gone..? I'll assume it's because of how many times you were proven wrong.

I still don't agree with scaling one time attack to normal AP.This isn't right,unless it is explicitly said that her ETSB is casual.

Devoyant said:
@ProfessorKukui4Life
TFO conclusion is based on this post. The hell, do have a problem with this post of which you want it gone..? I'll assume it's because of how many times you were proven wrong.
Based on =/= it's of the same topic. This is about Kaguya, not Madara. And the thread is already as long as it is to discuss his suggestion, which is why I reccomended he should just make a separate thread for it.

Don't make accusations and jump to conclusions.

Anyway here's the proposition that's had more support.

Kaguya, at least 5-A with IT chakra she absorbed. Her physical stats wouldn't necessarily be 5-A however.

Note: She reduces in tier whenever she uses Amenominaka.

TheFinalOrder said:
Ok, bottomline is this:
  • Kaguya's ETSB is Large Planet+ or whatever.
  • Kaguya created that ETSB with IT chakra.
All this means is that Kaguya alone should have "Large Planet+ (Using Chakra from IT)", on her profile.

As far as What her strongest Jutsu is, it's her "1000 Vacuum Palms", Stated in the Databook. Of couse this is disregarding "Hax" abilities like the ETSB which is a TSB which disregards durability.

That's my 2 cents.
yeah, this

i agree

There are a lot of threads I gotta make...:'( lol

I'm pretty much beat when i'm at work, so I'll make the thread Sunday as I have work on Saturday.

TheFinalOrder said:
There are a lot of threads I gotta make...:'( lol
I'm pretty much beat when i'm at work, so I'll make the thread Sunday as I have work on Saturday.
yeah i forgot sorry and thanks in advance

"Kaguya, at least 5-A with IT chakra she absorbed. Her physical stats wouldn't necessarily be 5-A however."

The way the verse works makes your second statement a contradiction of the first.

Golden Void said:
"Kaguya, at least 5-A with IT chakra she absorbed. Her physical stats wouldn't necessarily be 5-A however."
The way the verse works makes your second statement a contradiction of the first.
Come to think about it, I durped. Generally, Jutsu AP and Physical AP aren't equal in Naruto. Sure, there are some exceptions, but most notable are the God Tiers, who showed to have Physical AP on par with Jutsu AP, consistantly.

I think kaguya stats should be change 2 because kaguya has a star in one of her dimensions and she was going to destroy the whole dimension including the star in her dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back