• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya stats equivalence upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AstralKing7 said:
Hag's chakra has a 5B feat and even dividing that was able to bump Naruto at 5B, so in that case its fine because the chakra was calced
^This

Besides stuff like this, we don't upgrade Naruto characters based on levels of chakra. We've been doing this for quite a long while actually.

ETSB chakra was also calced at 5-A.

And Kaguya scales over it by the virtue she absorbed more chakra during her recuperation.

Also, the chakra of ETSB and the chakra she absorbed was from the same source.

thats the only attack she has that is 5A which is why she herself isnt 5A cause she used everything for a 5A attack even tho her other feats are 5B. Its not consistent

Look. ETSB is like dust release. Onoki has a higher AP with it than he is physicly. ETSB is specificaly like dust realease actualy

we actually need to revise his profile cause his AP is based off a wrong calc that uses the destruction on an atomic level

Kaguya should only be 5-A with IT chakra, and even then, only in AP with Jutsu. Her physical stats will get higher, sure, but not equivalent to rival her would be AP.

Kaguya hasn't shown the ability to amp her physical stats in such a way like say 8 gates or such. Absorbing IT chakra amplifies her stats in the same way as SM amplifies Naruto's, and his Physucal Stats don't scale to his Jutsu AP. I Disagree with All of Kaguya stats scaling from ETSB.

The only thing I can agree with is:

• 5-A with IT Chakra (Used IT Chakra to create a ETSB that was going to destroy an entire Dimension)
  • Physical stats only having a "Higher" rating with IT Chakra, not 5-A.
I think this is fair and accurate.

Her other feats were lesser in destructive power compared to ETSB because she wasn't trying to kill either Naruto or Sasuke initially. I don't know how many times I have to say this.

When she decided to, she was already low on chakra, and Black Zetsu told her she should preserve her chakra...which explains why she used her murder-ash killing bones to try and kill Naruto at first.

If Kaguya was bloodlusted from the get go, she most likely would've used ETSB as she had the chakra to.

Devoyant said:
Her other feats were lesser in destructive power compared to ETSB because she wasn't trying to kill either Naruto or Sasuke initially. I don't know how many times I have to say this.
When she decided to, she was already low on chakra, and Black Zetsu told her she should preserve her chakra...which explains why she used her murder-ash killing bones to try and kill Naruto at first.

If Kaguya was bloodlusted from the get go, she most likely would've used ETSB as she had the chakra to.
you can fight someone without your full power lol and she didnt defeat Hag and Hamaru as well after a fight that took over days

I agree with @TheFinalOrder for now.

Howbeit is there an energy baseline for Large planet level? If so, that should mean Kaguya should be Large-planet level+ for the reason she absorbed more chakra during her recuperation, and since the sign "+" in this case would indicate above Large-planet level, but not necessarily half tier above, but slightly above.

Between kaguya, the shinju and the juubi, considering all the amassed chakra, the jutsu they'd proved capable of and it's full scope, while never regaining the chakra kaguya lost to her sons, and while the juubi went without chakra from each biju including half of kurama, some upgrades seem appropriate.

That is my point. Look at how powerful they were while still at a deficit

no lol Juubi has attacks that got tanked by Naruto, if those attacks were 5A we'd have some major outliers and pretty much just kills the whole idea with Kaguya being upgraded bro.

Kaguya is the only who should benefit from this because this is taking into account the IT chakra

Honestly, this thread just needs to be closed now.

No offense, but none of us here agree with what the OP has proposed, including some staff, and we're getting absolutely no where now. If we all disagree with the arguments, then nothing else need to be said.

AstralKing7 said:
no lol Juubi has attacks that got tanked by Naruto, if those attacks were 5A we'd have some major outliers and pretty much just kills the whole idea with Kaguya being upgraded bro.
Kaguya is the only who should benefit from this because this is taking into account the IT chakra
I was thinking... Shouldn't Madara have a hypothesial key with IT chakra since he could likely control it but BZ made him lose control of his body and that destabilized him while absorbing the said chakra?

There are other characters who have a what if key if they reached their "final form" in the wiki.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Honestly, this thread just needs to be closed now.
No offense, but none of us here agree with what the OP has proposed, including some staff, and we're getting absolutely no where now. If we all disagree with the arguments, then nothing else need to be said.
honestly we did come ta an agreement with what TFO proposed to be fair

@╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬×

Sasuke stated Madara couldn't stand the chakra his body was absorbing. What makes you think he could control it?

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
AstralKing7 said:
I was thinking... Shouldn't Madara have a hypothesial key with IT chakra since he could likely control it but BZ made him lose control of his body and that destabilized him while absorbing the said chakra?
There are other characters who have a what if key if they reached their "final form" in the wiki.
naw unlike Kaguya he doesnt have any 5A attacks. So if he did get the key he would just have more physicall strenght but it still wouldnt be 5A cause we arent giving Kaguya physically niether on that level. Imo he'd just have an atleast added to his striking strenght but still now in the 5A range and still we wont list his as 5A with the chakra cause he has no jutsu to use it with like that imo

Devoyant said:
@╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬×
Sasuke stated Madara couldn't stand the chakra his body was absorbing. What makes you think he could control it?
BZ forced him to absorb the chakra but Madara didn't control his body so he didn't stabilize it. Madara and Kaguya share the same body.

naw unlike Kaguya he doesnt have any 5A attacks. So if he did get the key he would just have more physicall strenght but it still wouldnt be 5A cause we arent giving Kaguya physically niether on that level. Imo he'd just have an atleast added to his striking strenght but still now in the 5A range and still we wont list his as 5A with the chakra cause he has no jutsu to use it with like that imo

Well I guess. But couldn't his Susanoo like Sasuke's did the Tailed Beasts be amplified by the chakra?

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
AstralKing7 said:
Nah. Madara shouldn't have another key. The difference here is that it's unknown if Madara could use IT Chakra to "Massively" bump his Stats. The reason being:

• When BZ made Madara absorb IT Chakra, Naruto noted the Chakra was more than the Juubi's, and because Madara was on the verge of exploding, we know he can't handle more than twice his chakra.
  • We can't say he can use Susanoo as a vessel for the IT chakra like Sasuke did the Biju Chakra because it waa specifically noted that Sasuke reached Hagoromo's level of Chakra control. It would be an Associate Fallacy.
  • It's only an assuption that Madara knows how to absorb Chakra from IT.
If anything, it would be best to add more explanation to his RinneSharingan Key, I.E.:

• 5-B, Higher with IT Chakra (Could only Handle twice the chakra of Juubi before nearly exploading.)

TheFinalOrder said:
╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
AstralKing7 said:
Nah. Madara shouldn't have another key. The difference here is that it's unknown if Madara could use IT Chakra to "Massively" bump his Stats. The reason being:
  • When BZ made Madara absorb IT Chakra, Naruto noted the Chakra was more than the Juubi's, and because Madara was on the verge of exploding, we know he can't handle more than twice his chakra.
  • We can't say he can use Susanoo as a vessel for the IT chakra like Sasuke did the Biju Chakra because it waa specifically noted that Sasuke reached Hagoromo's level of Chakra control. It would be an Associate Fallacy.
  • It's only an assuption that Madara knows how to absorb Chakra from IT.
If anything, it would be best to add more explanation to his RinneSharingan Key, I.E.:

• 5-B, Higher with IT Chakra (Could only Handle twice the chakra of Juubi before nearly exploading.)
Well he is the jutsu caster and Shin Jukai Kutan is wood style. Its not unresonable to think he would. But Madara and Kaguya share the same body and BZ forced him to absorb the chakra at once and Madara didn't stabilize the process. BZ covered Madara and stabilized him and then Kaguya got the control. Also maybe even he couldn't handle it then he would absorb less. That last suggestion is better.

(Could only Handle twice the chakra of Juubi before nearly exploading.)

1. He couldn't handle anything

2. Where is 2x coming from

3. He's never utilized any of that chakra except for getting torn apart

4. There's literally no reason to add it

I also agree with Golden Void. Perhaps we should close this?

Golden Void is talking about Madara which has nothing to do with the main topic. I don't agree Madara should be added. Kaguya is actually the one we're talking about.

Golden Void seem to be fine with Kaguya's stats upgrade via IT chakra (not including her physical stats).

Also Kaguya's Amenominaka needs to be updated. It's not a teleportation jutsu as proven earlier, and supported by Kakashi, Black Zetsu, and the Databook.

lol did any of you even see point of this thread? It wasnt about madara its about Kaguya where we all came to a reasonable conclusion. SOmeone only asked a question about Madara and it was disagreed upon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back