• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaguya speed upgrade?

Isshiki’s profile puts him at ‘far higher than FTL’ as karma v2 jigen, reason being he easily dodged sasuke’s susanoo sword attack

His profile

Base kaguya did the same thing while injured

Base kaguya being faster than naruto & sasuke

So in base she should also be ‘far higher than FTL’, by performing the same feat with an injury

Then her IT amp increases power and speed exponentially

So since her already far higher than FTL speed gains an exponential amp, then that should be at least FTL+ with infinite tsukuyomi on her profile

Last edited:
You don’t get FTL+ just because you’re far higher than FTL, you need an actual calc on that level.
I get that but with the amp she’s stated exponentially faster than her base form, which is far higher than FTL. in other words she’s exponentially faster than when she was already far higher than FTL

I get that but with the amp she’s stated exponentially faster than her base form, which is far higher than FTL. in other words she’s exponentially faster than when she was already far higher than FTL
This isn't a convincing argument either. How fast is she in the FTL department? If she's incredibly close to baseline FTL+, then yea she would be that tier, but if not then the answer is obvious. I disagree with the OP.

This isn't a convincing argument either. How fast is she in the FTL department? If she's incredibly close to baseline FTL+, then yea she would be that tier, but if not then the answer is obvious. I disagree with the OP.
Well before he amp she scales to karma v2 Jigen so comfortably above 2.11c, I’m not sure by how much though

Can't it be "exponentially" minimal to give 2-3× amps?
Exponentially as a word doesnt inherently have a minimum value.

She’d just be far higher into “far higher into ftl”. Anyways go listen to song cry by Jay Z yall.

Hey, I remember being told that Kaguya's strength increased exponentially. Why don't we think it gives the minimum level of 2x, because if its power is multiplied more than once, we can say at least 2x. That's why I recommend the 4.22c kaguya. (speed and ap proportional)

Kaguya speed upgrade?

Isshiki’s profile puts him at ‘far higher than FTL’ as karma v2 jigen, reason being he easily dodged sasuke’s susanoo sword attack

His profile

Base kaguya did the same thing while injured

Base kaguya being faster than naruto & sasuke

So in base she should also be ‘far higher than FTL’, by performing the same feat with an injury

Then her IT amp increases power and speed exponentially

So since her already far higher than FTL speed gains an exponential amp, then that should be at least FTL+ with infinite tsukuyomi on her profile
how do you determine that kaguya ftl+ without calculation

Yeah, we don't just give characters 2x multiplier for just being stronger because it's unquantifiable in the end. Someone arguing a 2x buff is just as valid as a 5x times buff, without any calculation it's basically a complete baseless assumption.

So yeah, I disagree with this update.

Yeah, we don't just give characters 2x multiplier for just being stronger because it's unquantifiable in the end. Someone arguing a 2x buff is just as valid as a 5x times buff, without any calculation it's basically a complete baseless assumption.

So yeah, I disagree with this update.
I understand that much but for any growth to be exponential (in math) it would have to have a bare minimum multiplier of 2. In hindsight I understand ftl+ was a stretch, but can’t we at least double 2.11 ftl to 4.22 ftl

I understand that much but for any growth to be exponential (in math) it would have to have a bare minimum multiplier of 2. In hindsight I understand ftl+ was a stretch, but can’t we at least double 2.11 ftl to 4.22 ftl
Exponential can just mean a rapid increase, so no, we’re not gonna give Kaguya’s speed a 2x multiplier based on that.

Exponential can just mean a rapid increase, so no, we’re not gonna give Kaguya’s speed a 2x multiplier based on that.
Ok, there is no need to prolong this topic, I admit that it is wrong. but he has 70% otsutsuki DNA for Boruto, while adding the remaining 30% to himself. can we get amp from here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back