• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna have to go with kaguya since she can regenerate and she also has TSB, unless Vader can chuck them out of the way with the force.

I vote for Kaguya. She changes the battlefield to lava or something else vader can't deal with before she can be killed through regen and thats game.

Sub atomic destruction bypasses conventional dura Kaguya can comeback from that you'll need to do something about her chakra to put her down permanently

A Sword Dancer said:
I vote for Kaguya. She changes the battlefield to laval before she can be killed through regen and thats game.
MS+ vs Rel+ Nope, Vader blitz before Kaguya could even think of doing her dimension jump.

Akuto Sai12 said:
Sub atomic destruction bypasses conventional dura Kaguya can comeback from that you'll need to do something about her chakra to put her down permanently
When she uses too much chakra that weakens her abilities counting Regenerationn, Vader plays with her until she gets tired and you know the rest.

Also what mind hax in Star Wars is better than tsukuyomi or koto amatsukami? Range doesn't really determine anything

If there is none then Vader isn't doing much

When she uses too much chakra that weakens her abilities counting Regenerationn, Vader plays with her until she gets tired and you know the rest.

She turns into a mindless blob of chakra that absorbs anything when her physical body is wrecked Vader can't do a thing to that?

Akuto Sai12 said:
Also what mind hax in Star Wars is better than tsukuyomi or koto amatsukami? Range doesn't really determine anything
Manipulating trillions> Your point bro

Also Vader is much, much, much faster than Kaguya and have Precog, yeah no she can't win this, it's inconclusive at the high end best.

lol no range doesn't determine the potency the effects do in which case I'll need to know what kind of mind hax is on par with high tier genjutsus which can alter reality

And no even if he's faster her teleportation affects anyone in range she can easily BFR him

His stamina is superhuman+? Lol really

Ye Kaguya wins she can comeback from anything he can dish out,his mind hax isn't as haxxed as what she can overcome as far as I'm concerned and he'll already be drained after a short period in which case the one shot will be inevitable

So manipulating Trillions count as range now? yeah go downplay somewhere else.

And since when does teleportation is reaction speed. I smell wank.

Anyways I am outta here.

Dark vader obviously stomps just like he did to Sasuke and Obito.

I'm not downplaying you are insinuating that range determines whether it's potent enough to affect an opponent stronger ?

Sorry but no

The effects determine that in which case you haven't proven anything he can't stomp anything lol you're in denial but K

Akuto Sai12 said:
I'm not downplaying you are insinuating that range determines whether it's potent enough to affect an opponent stronger ?
Sorry but no

The effects determine that in which case you haven't proven anything he can't stomp anything lol you're in denial but K
Lol manipulating memories> your point I am outta here for good now.

Akuto Sai12 said:
Last time I checked, Genjutsu only works against people with Chakra, something that Vader doesn't have.

LTB2000 said:
Akuto Sai12 said:
Last time I checked, Genjutsu only works against people with Chakra, something that Vader doesn't have.
What kind of stupid verse equalization ignoring idea is that.

Akuto Sai12 said:
His stamina is superhuman+? Lol really
Ye Kaguya wins she can comeback from anything he can dish out,his mind hax isn't as haxxed as what she can overcome as far as I'm concerned and he'll already be drained after a short period in which case the one shot will be inevitable
His stamina should be "massively superhuman" or something ridiculous, given what the guy has done, but meh.

The wiki doesn't care about "as far as you're concerned." Prove your points.

Chakra and the force are provably not the same.

Chakra is like the circulatory system while Midichlorians are bacteria in the bloodstream. They are not the same at all and this reminds me of the argument that Ki and Chakra are the same.

Low-Level reality warping that doesn't change the outcome of this fight. Vader can turn her into a block of cheese if he wants to and there's nothing Kaguya can do about it.

What does hax have to do with AP anyways?

Vader's hax ignore durability and his speed is so much higher than Kaguya's that he'll be able to take her down before she can do anything

His stamina should be "massively superhuman" or something ridiculous, given what the guy has done, but meh.

The wiki doesn't care about "as far as you're concerned." Prove your points.

Following what's on the profile and I don't need to prove how his mind hax wont work you guys have to prove how it will.

@WeeklyBattles

I meant his comparison about multi SS Naruto and Sasuke not the battle at hand.

And his hax is not putting her down + with stamina like that he's getting one shot after a bit so none of it really matters...

I am seriously laughing my heart off, Kaguya's reality wraping is so damn weak that it can't do anything besides changing the battlefield's structure and switch dimension and open space time portals, now do tell me where it's portrailed that Kaguya can overhaxes Sakura's punch with her Reality wraping, yeah She loses just like Weekly said.

Yes his hax are absolutely able to put her down, and his stamina is far above superhuman+, superhuman+ is just a general rating, so no hes not getting oneshot at all

Vader's stamina doesn't matter because the fight would be over quickly. Plus Vader has fought for hours or even days IICR, Superhuman+ is just a lazy term honestly.

His hax most certainly will put her down, since neither you nor the other guy shown nothing to prove Kaguya can resist subatomic matter manipulation or mind hax far beyond anything in Naruto, all you're doing is downplaying by using terms such as "range" and "quality over quantity" when Naruto has shown nothing comparable. It just proves Star Wars >>> Naruto in TP

You guys need to chill

Two ppl are strawmanning and using fallacy while one actually provides arguments..

@Aimenaltair

You said she didn't have it period why are you backpedalling? And warping lands is no weak...

@Sirius

Range=/=potency effects determine if it can affect her while from what I've seen it's clearly not

@WeeklyBattles

You do realize that destroying her or wrecking her physical body won't put her down and she'll simply come back right?

Range is doing something across a galaxy, which vader has done, while potency is doing something like mind-haxxing trillions at once. Imagine what would happen if Vader focused it all into kaguya instead of so many people, she would be out, or at least incapacitated.

If her body is destroyed she can come back, but she can't come back if she's turned into a brick or a chip. Transmutation =/= destruction. If her cells no longer exist there's nothing she can do.

Akuto Sai12 said:
You guys need to chill
Two ppl are strawmanning and using fallacy while one actually provides arguments.
You do know that Darth have energy absorbsion right, and have memory manipulation which Kaguya was never shown to be resistant to mind hax on any level close to Darth.

Manipulating trillions AT ONCE Is proof of potency and Mind manipulation's range is maniplating someone through a far away distance.

You do realize that Darth have sub-atomic manipulation, TK and a MASSIVE SPEED ADVANTAGE.

No that's not potency....that's just range..

What effects do they actually have? I've read it and honestly their not impressive one bit

Even if you did that it wouldn't put her down she can still switch between physical body and chakra blob thing in the war

What else does he have?

I am stopping here, I am voting for Darth Vader Due to:

Speed: can blitz Kill easily

Sub-atomic manipulation: can turn her into something entirely else.

Energy absorbtion: Can absorb her chakra blob thing if that ever happens.

Mind manipulation: Glactic range and Rediculous potency(manipulating Trillions) that would put Down Kaguya almost instantly and add to that memory manipulation and fear projection and torture.

Aimenaltair said:
I am stopping here, I am voting for Darth Vader Due to:

Speed: can blitz Kill easily

Sub-atomic manipulation: can turn her into something entirely else.

Energy absorbtion: Can absorb her chakra blob thing if that ever happens.

Mind manipulation: Glactic range and Rediculous potency(manipulating Trillions) that would put Down Kaguya almost instantly and add to that memory manipulation and fear projection and torture.
You stated you were "stopping" like what 3-4 replies ago?

And your arguments literally just consist of strawman lol what a joke.Im not bothering to reply to something I've already refuted and he can't manipulate energy over hundreds of times more powerful or the burden of proof is on you pal (not that he could either way since he'd be absorbed himself on contact)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back