• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya in Naruto has L2C part 2

Argument for Low 2-C Classification​

1. Creation of a New Space-Time:
  2. Databook Confirmation:
  3. Complete Existence Erasure of Time-Space:
  4. Conclusion:
    • Low 2-C Classification: The ability described clearly fulfills the criteria for Low 2-C (Universe level+) because it involves the complete erasure (Existence Erasure) of the current space-time continuum, reducing it to nothingness, and potentially creating a new one. The statements and dialogue collectively support this level of power, confirming its classification.
    • Considering the final result, it still accomplishes its goal. Whether this feat is advantageous in combat or death battles is yet to be seen, so please stop downplaying Kaguya's accomplishments in a ridiculous manner.
  5. I also hope that the moderators do not close this topic soon because I rarely check notifications from VS Battle Wiki

I agree with this.

I will give you more supporting evidence: When Kaguya uses Amenominaka, she doesn't just move the people to another world. Rather it's said that she moves and dislocates the worlds ( In this context it'd be in reference to the space-times, or else Earth would have been moved into a different space-time, which wasn't the case. ):

This is consistent with the manga where it's said that Kaguya's abillity was summoning dimensions/rewriting reality:

What this means is that when Kaguya used Amenominaka, she essentially moved the entire universe as well as her dimension to slap their positionings. This is the way her abillity works.

May he in heaven have pity on us.
  1. Criação de um novo espaço-tempo:
Friend, that's a mistranslation, only the Kanji for space is in the scan, and the dimension would need to have a universal size, something it doesn't have.
Confirmação do Databook:
World is vague, it could mean just one planet (the case of this quote), plus Naruto has many wrong translations and this could be one of them. And this scan looks fake
Complete Existence Erasure of Time-Space:
No one in Naruto could survive in a place with no space, so obviously they couldn't go back there.

1. Conclusion:
    • Low 2-C Classification: The ability described clearly fulfills the criteria for Low 2-C (Universe level+) because it involves the complete erasure (Existence Erasure) of the current space-time continuum, reducing it to nothingness, and potentially creating a new one. The statements and dialogue collectively support this level of power, confirming its classification.
    • Considering the final result, it still accomplishes its goal. Whether this feat is advantageous in combat or death battles is yet to be seen, so please stop downplaying Kaguya's accomplishments in a ridiculous manner.
  2. I also hope that the moderators do not close this topic soon because I rarely check notifications from VS Battle Wiki
The whole argument is being based on a mistranslation, and being a space-time is not inherently Low 2-C, since it would need to have a universal size.

Last edited:
1. The ETSB was only going to destroy space. It's a mistranslation.
2. Kaguya's dimension is in fact a space time (with a time axis) but that doesn't mean it is low 2C. You would need to prove it is spatially infinite i.e, its three spatial dimensions stretch out infinitely (or at least the resulting volume is infinite). In simpler terms it needs to be High 3A + one time axis/dimension.
3. Even if you do prove this, her ETSB will never scale. Only her creation will. Which you will need to prove cuz iirc there is no canon statement that she created her spacetime.

Back