• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because we haven't SEEN her use it a lot it doesn't mean she will use it. That's like me saying Goku can use the mafuba anytime he wants to, even though we've never SEEN him use the technique a lot.

Which is why I used him as an example. Because he has an ability that he'll most likely never uses in combat since he only used it a couple of times. The same applies with Kagura, who's main tactic of fighting is by brute strength with her sword.

Again Goku is bad example cuz he has much MUCH more fights that Kagura.

Kagura teammates stated that she will used gravity manip (which is her only magic) when she takes her opponent seriously.

Main tactic doesn't mean her only tactic.

I mean if she doesn't start off or lead with it, that's another disadvantage. Also she probably isn't going to take someone like goku seriously. Just look at him. Goku can probably get her before she even thinks about pulling gravity manip out. Also goku has the better ap.

@Glass Did you read my post above? Kagura was more focused on getting an answer regarding Jellal from Erza. She doesn't really thinking about winning back then.

Theglassman12 said:
So the. Why hasn't she used her abilities when she fought Erza and Minerva?
Bluenote uses the same kind of gravity magic and we saw during his fight with Gildarts that it could not affect someone with magic power at least comparable to his own. It's likely the same problem with Kagura. She likely didn't bother with using gravity magic against Erza and Minerva as they possess magic power at least comparable to Kagura's.

@blue So if that's then she wouldn't bother to use the gravity magic at all.

@homu I told you that she already got her answer. Also Minerva had milliana hostage, and she didn't bother to use her gravity magic on her either.

And when she did get her answer if you're so sure she got it before the last day of the tournament?

Also, the fact she had witnessed that Minerva can switch place with a thought is a dead give away that Gravity manip would be useless. Hell, Milianna being held as hostage, she can't make any more reckless move either.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Against Erza and Minerva, she is actually more focusing on getting an answer regarding Jella from Erza.

Against Dimaria, Timestop mate. And she was literally stripped naked in front of hundreds of people.
^^^This is where we start, just see your reply yourself.

You're saying she already knew the answer, but didn't specifically says when.

Yeah, she knew the answer while they were fighting, not after. And you're using that as an excuse for why she didn't use her gravity magic.

Wukong should win due to Glass' reasons. Also because the Power Pole is awesomely effective and idk why he ever got rid of it.

Theglassman12 said:
So the. Why hasn't she used her abilities when she fought Erza and Minerva?
And this is the proof you're contradicting yourself. If you're saying she got her answer when fighting Erza one on one, then why are you asking why she didn't used it against Minerva and Erza during three way fight, which when Kagura doesn't get her answer yet?

Because that would've been a much easier way for her to win against both of them. But again, she didn't bother to use it.

I told you she doesn't start with it. Her teammates even stated she will used it when she get serious. How hard is it to understand?

Again, you can't just disregard her ability like that.

She used it during her first two fights and didn't used it in the next one due the special circumstances.

I am also voting goku for glass' reasons and my reasons. Kagura would definitely not take someone like goku seriously. Also power pole is super useful here, just like cal said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back