• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kado dimension thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the current justifications for the statistics?

Is some character able to destroy/create a 37-dimensional multiverse, or are the characters just stated to be 37-dimensional? Also, have the higher dimensions been stated to be inherently superior to the lower ones?

Not an expert in the verse in any sense but looking at the justifications, they seem a bit odd. It specifies 37 higher dimensions but never describes them as higher infinities in any sense (only increasing the size of the universe to the 37th power, whatever that means) and implies the Anisotropic to be just another plane of reality as opposed to a multi-layered cosmological structure like say, the Warp.

I personally think that the 1-Bs should be put at Unknown until someone revises the verse.

Looking at it more.....should this verse even be on the wiki? It has a grand total of 4 character profiles with no justification for any of their abilities and all of them scale to nothing more than what is said in a conversation between two characters. Not to mention the various grammatical errors in the verse page and how no explanation blog even exists. It should be given the nuke but I'll wait to see what others have to say about it.

I suppose that may be a good idea. You can ask a few content moderators to comment here.

So this vague-as-heck verse is on VSBW yet Space Battleship Yamato with visually notable feats and statements isn't? Bruh....

Maybe I need to revisit Kado to see if any exact justifications exist at all.

their tier justifications are off for sure. The best I got from this was "A diverse Multiverse of countless cocoons with differential physical laws were created by the anisotropic beings" and even if I am understanding this correctly in thinking it's saying that they can create "countless multiverses", that still isn't enough for their tier.

The only other thing they have is on This guy's profile where they note he was about to destroy the universe which, while obviously it doesn't warrant 1-B or any tier 2, it might be possibly 3-A I guess but that's also not enough information since it doesn't describe how the universe would be destroyed (chain reaction, overtime, etc.)

The verse also has no justifications beyond the already debunked 1-B state of being. Not good for a verse with only 1-B characters. The P&A section has absolutely nothing that is warranted and the only proof of anything is a single conversation. This thing should definitely be given the axe, unless there's a member willing to adopt the verse.

I do not mind if you delete it, but the profiles that link to the relevant pages also need to be updated.

Then that's a huge yikes, considered there was a vague description of one of the characters potentially destroying the universe.

I've deleted the verse and it's associated pages. For anyone who is interested, I saved the profiles in My sandbox so they don't have to restart from scratch when remaking the profiles. Up to whoever that individual may be.

Thank you. Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back