• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Also, if AP advantage is something Bakugou supporters are using, that wincon is about to be in trouble.
Ara ara, another Kimetsu no Yaiba upgrade. These are coming like crazy these days.

Insert creative name here 12 said:
Don't most demons have trash durability? Daki wasn't too far above him since base Tanjirou could tank her attacks.
His breath amps are his AP and Dura.

Bakugo also does dodge and outrange in character since he regularly attacks from distances out of his opponents reach as he did it to Ochaco, Deku, All Might and Bondo.

Bakugo has superior range to Daki (vertically anyway).
I don't understand the reasoning around trash durability demons. They're literally using weapons designed to exploit their weaknesses, of course it'd be easier to harm them. That's like saying rock types have trash durability because they're constantly up against water types.

Insouke without any amps was clearing through Father Spider.

He does dodge, but he isn't running or staying back like it's being said. And even so, stamina and pain tolerance take care of that.

I'd doubt that.

M3X already said the calc isn't usable just yet. It's probably gonna be lower than High 8-C though I don't know by how much. So yeah ignore the calc for now until it's updated.

Ok so if Inosuke is using a weapon that makes it easier to harm them then how does his AP scale to people stronger than him?

Their breaths are their AP and dura they use them continuously to fight demons. Also Inosuke's profile doesn't list anything like: higher with breaths.

Bakugo still outranges him.

Aren't Daki's attacks sash like so unless she decides to flail them about wildly she should normally have lower vertical range.

Which Key is being used? It says 8-C, but Bakugo's skill is at different levels between his keys.

There is an incredibly large difference between dodging slashes from a sword and dodging explosions. Bakugo just points his hands at Inosuke and he gets blown away from him. Also, it's not IC for Bakugo to stay at range? That's honestly ridiculous and a sharp contrast to Bakugo's intelligence. Bakugo is often forced into close quarters, and does prefer to fight there, but to say he always goes to close quarters and will never retreat at all no matter what happens or how outskilled he is is incorrect. Bakugo isn't an idiot, he'll be considering ranged attacks on the sheer principle that Inosuke has swords, let alone that he's more skilled than him.

Against All Might was incredibly specific and different circumstances than a vs battle, it's not even comparable to the current situation. Bakugo would rather do the dumbest possible options and lose rather than fight smart against All Might, simply because he was paired with Deku, his fighting style was in no way indicative of how he would approach Inosuke. Also, when Bakugo eventually decided to work with Deku to run, and he tried to buy Deku time, he DID stay at range to keep All Might away from him. So your AM example doesn't even work.

What battle against the LoV gave Bakugo the option to stay at range? Against moonfish who he couldn't get in range of him at all? When he was in the middle of a 6 way gang bang where he specifically tried to get away from them, but couldn't? Bakugo has never been in a 1v1 situation with a member of the league for you to compare to this match with Inosuke.

Look at Bakugo's fight with Uraraka. That is what Inosuke is going up against. Everytime Inosuke comes close, Bakugo is going to let loose an explosion and blow him back. The only times where this option hasn't been viable to Bakugo were when Deku was involved, or the opponent had a way of blocking or withstanding him at ranged. Bakugo would absolutely stay at ranged vs Inosuke on the sheer principle that Inosuke has swords to extend his melee range. He wouldn't be running anywhere but towards Inosuke to blow him away again and again.

Idk Demon Slayer that much, so idk how Inosuke's stats are supposed to be matched up to the characters you mention he could damage, but it's just 8-C Inosuke who apparently is above .34 tons. Bakugo is, and likely above, .63 tons, and can reach 1.05 tons.

I don't doubt Inosuke's stamina, but being repeatedly hit for at least 8 hours straight of explosions that are near 2x your Dura seems like a lot. I know he has been hit by people with far higher stats than him, but for how long? How consistently? Could one of those characters just beat on him for days on end and he still be completely fine? Pain tolerance only takes you so far. Having the stamina to fight for days isn't the same as having the stamina to take attacks higher than your dura for days.

I said Bakugo wouldn't try to sneak or outskill Inosuke, not that he would. Hence why I said Inosuke's precog didn't seem that useful, as Bakugo is just going to be running at him to blow him up.

How big of an amp is his breathing? Because his profile doesn't note it being game changing or such a drastic increase that it can shatter any advantage an opponent has over him. It increases his strength and speed right? So does he become fast enough to blitz Bakugo now? Can he one shot Bakugo? The stat amp doesn't seem that useful against ranged aoe.

Bakugo also still has an insane mobility advantage over Inosuke via his pseudo flight, so Inosuke is never going to be hitting Bakugo any time soon.

The only win con I see for Inosuke is outlasting Bakugo's 8 hour stamina, but idk if he can do that. I've seen and heard of his insane stamina and pain tolerance, but idk how long it can last against someone with nearly double his AP attacking him constantly, not just trying to one shot him. His senses don't help him since Bakugo isn't going to be doing much but blowing him up repeatedly, his sword skills won't do much since Bakugo out ranges him, and his stat amps don't seem impactful.

If Inosuke can last long enough to tire out Bakugo I'll agree he wins.

For now, it just seems like a much safer bet for Bakugo to win than Inosuke.

In terms of AP Inosuke is comparable to Kanao who is comparable to Base Tanjiro

Post-Pillar Training Base Tanjirou (Far stronger than)> Zou Hakuten = 4x Hantengu's Emotion Clones

Hantengu's Emotion Clones (Comparable if not stronger than)>= Demon Form Nezuko (Overpowered)> Full Power Daki (Far stronger than)> Base Daki (Stronger than)> Post-Rehabilitation Tanjiro w/ Dance of Fire God (One shot)> Enmu (Muzan Blood Enhanced) (Comparable if not a bit stronger)>= Post-Rehabilitation Training Base Tanjiro (Stronger than)> Enmu (Far stronger than)> Post-Demon Slayer Training Tanjiro w/ Dance of the Fire God (Overpowered)> Rui (Curbstomped)> Post-Demon Slayer Training Base Tanjiro = 0.08 Ton

Back