• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Juubito at least High 2-A Likely High 1-C up to Upgrade.

Jvando

VS Battles
Retired
Evidence

I came across this panel that basically sums up my entire point:

E99A3D10-F877-4133-A894-1FA0BE3CC53C

Explaining
In essence, Obito has become a Buddha which scales to characters such as the High Priest and Maitreya (Shin Megami Tensei) who is merely a successor to the Buddha.

Explaining Part 2
Now in this context, Obito is saying that he also transcends the concept of "existence" when he stated "What meaning is there in that name...In that Existence now?" In such a context, he is basically saying that existence is meaningless to him and that he transcends Causality and Duality. This would give him a power level of about (infinity^infinity) because he transcends the concept of concepts by being nonexistence.

Explaining Part 3
The last piece of evidence is when he says he has "transcended". Basically, this means that be broke the barriers between reality and illusion and transcended into a Tier 0, but o don't want to wank him too much so he'll stay at High 2-A Likely High 1-C

Final Thoughts
I think this should convince everyone here. This would apply to only Obito because the only way he was able to be put down was with the power of plot-no-JutsuTalk-no-Jutsu. Actually, while we are added, we should upgrade Naruto to Tier 0 Durability and Attack Potency with plot armor Talk-no-Jutsu because he can use it to calm down a lowball Tier -1 Obito who, as I no doubt convinced you all, was able to transcend into an existence greater than anything imaginable until plot Naruto calmed him down.

Conclusion
Naruto can talk his way out of just about any situation regardless of how bullsh*t it seems desperate the circumstances.

Back