• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noneless21

He/Him
Like the title of this thread i got some weird and probably dumb question

Okay, so character A has conceptual level life manipulation and it's capable of making armies with said ability, while character B is capable of killing said army with its death manipulation and it is capable of doing so consistently.

The question is, does character B has conceptual level death manipulation as it is capable of killing an army that was created by conceptual level life manipulation or is this just normal death manipulation?

Okay, so if there's anyone look or follow this thread, i have another question

If character A has conceptual death manipulation and it used the ability to character B and it works as character B is dying, but character B "regenerate" back as if the death manipulation is nothing and shrug it off

The question is, does character B get high-godly regen?

Okay, so if there's anyone look or follow this thread, i have another question

If character A has conceptual death manipulation and it used the ability to character B and it works as character B is dying, but character B "regenerate" back as if the death manipulation is nothing and shrug it off

The question is, does character B get high-godly regen?
They'd just get resistance to it. They're not reforming some part of them that was destroyed.

Hmm, then what the character need to show in order to get high godly regen then beside the most blatant concept or time destruction

Hmm, then what the character need to show in order to get high godly regen then beside the most blatant concept or time destruction
Nothing. High-Godly is regeneration from being destroyed down to a level more fundamental than mind, body and soul. That's really it.

Something tells me the difference between mid godly to high godly is nigh unreachable seriously

Alright, thx for the answer, i also got another question

If character A has 5D resistances and character B has normal 3D resistance negation, would character B negate character A's resistance?

Alright, thx for the answer, i also got another question

If character A has 5D resistances and character B has normal 3D resistance negation, would character B negate character A's resistance?
No. And it wouldn't matter how many resistance negation layers B has, as long as the opponent has some higher D resistances, it would be able to shrug it off.

Though, that is under the assumption it is actual 5-D resistances, as in the dimensions are in-fact, infinitely superior to the ones below.

Yeah thought so, there's one person here insisting that the character he pick can negate smurf resistance at the other thread, it's not great to read it to say the least

Back