• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just asking

Let say that there's a being contains a hyperdimensional space inside its body, that hyperdimensional space stated to transcend even the Euclidean Geometry.
So what is the suitable tier for this being?
Helpful answers are needed.

Wouldn't it depend on context?

Anyways can i know or see some of the context of how the transcendence works?

Last edited:
Don't know but it depend on the context? Since i just google what is Eucledian geometry and not read the detail but from it tldr definition, this guy could be anywhere between low 1C (5D) to 1A, gotta have to wait for the more mathy guys tho but that my take on it.

There are bigger euclideans than 3d or 4d euclideans spaces if im not wrong so it could probably reach 1a with better and enough context.

(Ah yes context, most things like this or really everything really does depend on context.)

Anyways can you give me more context on how the transcendence works exactly?

Last edited:
Okay i will give an indepth explanation. Pardon me because these scans doesn't have a translation yet, however i will cover every needed details.

In Kishin Hishou, Another Blood created a nightmare version of Arkham City, which consists of infinite stories merged into a singular "story", said each story is a world. This nightmare Arkham included every version of Arkham City from past, present to the future, or even an Arkham City with history that doesn't exist. For example, it has: An Arkham City with the flows of time are so fast like a video that keep fast-forwarding, an Arkham City where the flows of time are extremely slow like a slow motion projection, an Arkham City with time are stopped or time is reversed.

絶句する。

違和感の正体は、もう明らかだった。

歪んでいる。

狂っている。

建物や道が捩(ねじ)れ、曲がっている。

騙し絵みたいな光景。

……それだけじゃない。

ある場所は昼だった。

ある場所は夜だった。

ある場所は夜明けであり、

ある場所は黄昏であり、

ある場所は地球上のどの時間にも属さなかった。

近代的な高層建築が立ち並ぶ一角に、駒形切り妻屋根の旧(ふる)い家屋の姿があった。

開発に取り残されたワケではない。

ズレて繋がった空間が、境界線になっているのだ。

境界線のこっち側は高層建築、向こう側は半世紀も前の街並み。

境界線の上にあった建築物はバッサリと切れて、ふたつの景色を強引に繋げていた。

ある場所では建物が逆さに建っていた。

ある場所では何も無い空間から突然、ビルが生えていた。

ある場所は森に侵食され、高層ビルと大木が融合していた。

ある場所はたった今、粉々に崩壊しているところだった。

だがいつまで経っても街が崩壊し尽くすことはなく、つまりは永遠に崩壊を続けていた。

向こうには13番封鎖区画が見える。

……そんなはずはない。

俺が生きる今の世界では、プロヴィデンス消滅の歴史は存在していない。瘴気に汚染され、永久封鎖されたあの区画が存在しているはずがないのだ。

ある場所は時間の流れが速いのか、ビデオの早送りのようなスピードで自動車や人々が行き交っていた。

ある場所は時間の流れが遅いのか、スローモーションの映像みたいだった。

ある場所の時間は止まっていた。

ある場所の時間は逆転していた。

「……時空が不安定になっておる」

「数多の物語が融け合い、

同時に存在しているのだ」

「物語?」

「ありとあらゆる可能性の坩堝だ。

現在のアーカムシティ。

かつてのアーカムシティ。

来たるべきアーカムシティ」

「あるいは存在の可能性すらない

アーカムシティ。存在しなかった

はずのアーカムシティ。幻想として

のアーカムシティ。悪夢としての

アーカムシティ――」

「そんな無数のアーカムシティ が折り重なって存在している」

Aside from that, Another Blood also brought back the previous enemies of Kurou and Al: Anticross, Master Therion, plus the Dunwitch Horror Whateley. Whateley is a cosmic horror that transcended dimensions, it is a Deus Machina-level threat, stated by WoG that Whateley can destroy Another Blood's nightmare Arkham with its final attack. It should be noted that Whateley received a significant boost from Another Blood herself. (In case anyone doesn't know, Deus Machina is the Machine God summoned by magicians in Demonbane Mythos, it is the ultimate weapon that exert a magician's ability to their fullest. Imagine your strength is 10, and now with a Mecha it amplified your ability to 100)

「彼奴は本来、不可視の怪物だ。

加えて次元を超える力……

厄介だぞ」

Kuzaku is her equal, his Deus Machina is Demonbane Two-Sword, while her is Demonbane Blood. Kuzaku easily defeated Deus Machinas of Anticross, yet the duo Laban Shrewsbury and Hazuki viewed Demonbane Blood as something trivial (their Deus Machina is Ambrose btw). The being that we talked about in this thread is Zs-awia, it is the Evil God version of Liber Legis, Master Therion's Deus Machina and also a nightmare being like Whateley and Anticross. Upon emerging, Zs-awia pierced space-time and poured a sea of tar that spread out the entire Nightmare Arkham. It easily dragged both Two-Sword and Ambrose into its body, with its tentacles even said to be more powerful than Deus Machinas. Zs-awia is much, much weaker than Liber Legis aka its true Deus Machina form.

「ぬぅぅっ!?」
「しまった!」
 不浄の海から無数の赤黒い触手が伸びて、Dトゥーソードを、アンブロシウスを拘束した。
 2体とも逃れようと足掻くが、触手による拘束は固く振り解けない。
 この触手は、鬼械神(デウス・マキナ)をも上回るパワーを持っているのだ!
「わわわ、マズイ。
マズイよ、ダディ!」
「おのれ!」
「ははは……ははははは……
 あははははははははははは!」
「この声!」
「あの……女か……っ!」
「アナザーブラッド!」
 天に開いた時空の穴から、酷い悪臭が流れ込んできた。
 2体の鬼械神(デウス・マキナ)を捕らえたものとはまた別の触手が『向こう側』からあふれ出る。

Aside from the body of Zs-awia contains an otherworldly hyperdimensional space that Eudlidean Geometry could not reach, Demonbane Two-Sword are bounded by the Zs-awia's muscus packed with super mass. Each drop of its muscus are elements that made up its body like divinity, miasma,... These are so strong that even threatened to "erode" Kuzaku's mind, soul and his "existence".

ズアウィアの体内。
 赤黒い泥濘(タール)の海。
 そこはユークリッド幾何学の及ばない、超次元的な異空間だ。
 九朔が乗るもう一体のデモンベイン――デモンベイン・トゥーソードは歪んだ海を漂流する。
「ぐっ……」
 デモンベインを動かそうと、九朔は足掻く。
 だがまとわりつく粘液は超質量をもって、機体を呪縛する。
 大ダメージを負っているデモンベインでは、この海から逃れられない。
「……おのれ……っ!」
 邪神の肉体が織り成す海が捉えるのは、機体ばかりではない。
粘液の一滴一滴――邪神の構成する元素の一つ一つに、
神気/邪気/瘴気/狂気が宿っている。
 それは星気領域(アストラル・サイド)を奔り、九朔の精神に伝播するのだ。
「お……のれ……っ!」
 狂気が精神を侵蝕してゆく。
 脳神経を灼き、細胞を異質な何かに組み替えてゆく。
 魂に虚無を穿たれる。
 『自分』という存在が磨耗してゆく。
「意識……が……」
 意識を失えば二度と戻って来れないという確信。
 意識を失えば楽になれるという誘惑。
 心身を侵す恐怖と諦観に、少年は全力で抗う。
「……防壁の構成を……強く……!」
「あああああああああああああ!」
「――――!?」

As for Euclidean Geometry, well from the prequel game Kishin Houkou, Al said to Kurou this:

「汝も魔術師の端くれなら、全部をユークリッド幾何学に当てはめて思考するのは止せ」

Translation: "If you are also a magician, then hold the thoughts that everything is applied by Euclidean Geometry."

In Demonbane Mythos, magicians are those who can manipulate the foundation of reality and enfore a new law uponn the world. Meaning that at least the universe/multiverse are governed by Euclidean Geometry. And Zs-awia is a being transcended that.

Alright this should be enough.

Non euclidean doesn't really translate to any default tier...it's just any weird structure that's not Euclidean, which can be anything like low 2-C or high 1-A, or none of them depending on how the verse treats it.

Non euclidean doesn't really translate to any default tier...it's just any weird structure that's not Euclidean, which can be anything like low 2-C or high 1-A, or none of them depending on how the verse treats it.
Yeah
I don't see anything 1A here
From what i have seen

Btw it can reach H1-A? How about 0? Also how can it reach H-1A?

Btw i want to make it clear that those are not the best feats from Demonbane Mythos, i will revamp everything once the cosmology post is done.

You prolly don't understand what I mean, I want to say that you just need to ignore the whole non euclidean thing as it means nothing at all
So you mean that a non euclidean in a verse could be 0 or H1-A via having inaccessible as a reference point?

I was just asking if there is a way to be H1-A using Euclidean or being above it somehow but it seems like this is what you are implying.

So you mean that a non euclidean in a verse could be 0 or H1-A via having inaccessible as a reference point?

I was just asking if there is a way to be H1-A using Euclidean or being above it somehow but it seems like this is what you are implying.
I mean non euclidean doesn't really affect the tier of any verse without more contexts, hope it's clear now.
Also yea inaccessible is High 1-A.

I mean non euclidean doesn't really affect the tier of any verse without more contexts, hope it's clear now.
Also yea inaccessible is High 1-A.
Alright so it being H1-A or 0 would depend on the supporting context but anyways how far can euclidean spaces can get?

Alright so it being H1-A or 0 would depend on the supporting context but anyways how far can euclidean spaces can get?
What can I say...As far as I understand our tiering system is directly based on euclidean spaces so it can be any tier depending on the number of dimensions that the verse has (like even up to High 1-A or 0)

What can I say...As far as I understand our tiering system is directly based on euclidean spaces so it can be any tier depending on the number of dimensions that the verse has (like even up to High 1-A or 0)
I see, so i guess atleast low1-A at it's peak by using the real coordinate space.

The context here appears to be saying that the hyperdimensional space is transcendent over the Euclidean structure rather than it simply being non-Euclidean (which yeah the latter would not be sufficient for 1-A).

The context here appears to be saying that the hyperdimensional space is transcendent over the Euclidean structure rather than it simply being non-Euclidean (which yeah the latter would not be sufficient for 1-A).
I mean non euclidean can't be reached by euclidean space too (which is what the scan says)
Also if we take any statement about transcending euclidean space without actual low end then it can even be higher than 1-A as euclidean spaces extend to any possible number of dimensions.

I mean non euclidean can't be reached by euclidean space too (which is what the scan says)
Also if we take any statement about transcending euclidean space without actual low end then it can even be higher than 1-A as euclidean spaces extend to any possible number of dimensions.
Shouldn't it be 1a in this case? Well im assuming you are using the infinite numbers as well to reach such conclusion.

I think it would be something between low 1C to High 1B. oclidean spaces are mutable. There are different types of oclidean spaces, from infinite to 3-dimensional, but the scans also seem to be High 1B to me that they transcend all geometric spaces or are beyond all oclidean spaces.

Shouldn't it be 1a in this case? Well im assuming you are using the infinite numbers as well to reach such conclusion.
I don't understand why it's 1-A, euclidean spaces can mean 3-D, 4-D or 5-D or whatever number depending on how the verse has (and there is no mentioning of infinite dimensions in this case unless I miss that part).

I don't understand why it's 1-A, euclidean spaces can mean 3-D, 4-D or 5-D or whatever number depending on how the verse has (and there is no mentioning of infinite dimensions in this case unless I miss that part)
Oh it seems like you misinterpreted i wasn't talking about the verse.

I don't understand why it's 1-A, euclidean spaces can mean 3-D, 4-D or 5-D or whatever number depending on how the verse has (and there is no mentioning of infinite dimensions in this case unless I miss that part).
oclide space= geometric Space. they can create all geometric spaces. I think it is inferred that it includes infinite dimensional geometric spaces.

oclide space= geometric Space. they can create all geometric spaces. I think it is inferred that it includes infinite dimensional geometric spaces.
Well by this logic it should be around L1-A to 1-A because of real coordinate space which expands to aleph 1 in size at best if im not wrong.

(I don't think it's around that tier though would probably lean to something like Low 1-C as a tier for this.)

Well by this logic it should be around L1-A to 1-A because of real coordinate space which expands to aleph 1 in size at best if im not wrong.

(I don't think it's around that tier though would probably lean to something like Low 1-C as a tier for this.)
i.e. I see that a structure containing all euclidean events will be low 1A, but if the hyper-dimensional oclide space meant in the series is 1 dimension higher than the normal universe, it will be low 1C.

i.e. I see that a structure containing all euclidean events will be low 1A, but if the hyper-dimensional oclide space meant in the series is 1 dimension higher than the normal universe, it will be low 1C.
Would be better to use the lowball estimate which is Low 1-C but you can go with Atleast Low 1-C possibly 1-A type of thing.

It’s pretty specific in this case that in the Euclidean geometry being unable to reach it, it’s superior to it. Also I don’t see how that would give higher than 1-A, I think for a character to be High 1-A in the first place, they would have to transcend a 1-A in verse.

A verse doesn’t need infinite dimensions to be 1-A. It just has to be superior in a way that even if infinite dimensions were added, it wouldn’t matter.

It’s pretty specific in this case that in the Euclidean geometry being unable to reach it, it’s superior to it. Also I don’t see how that would give higher than 1-A, I think for a character to be High 1-A in the first place, they would have to transcend a 1-A in verse.
If the given items contain High 1A structures directly and the character is scaled to these structures, it can be High 1A without 1A in the series. but I don't think oclide spaces even go up to 1A.

Back