• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just a nitpick about the player

It says he can't use weapons at all if he loses his right arm, but it's likely a game mechanic. I mean, is his left arm that useless?

I wasn't thinking about this much, but - now that you've mentioned it - there are several occasions where the player can use stuff like dual weaponry or hold shields/an addition gun with his left arm for certain gears, there's a possibility that it's a gameplay mechanic. I think there should be a sentence in parentheses stating alongside the weakness stating "However, there are multiple occasions where the Player can use equipment without his right arm and with his left arm, but most of his gears are used by his right arm".

Zanybrainy2000 said:
I wasn't thinking about this much, but - now that you've mentioned it - there are several occasions where the player can use stuff like dual weaponry or hold shields/an addition gun with his left arm for certain gears, there's a possibility that it's a gameplay mechanic. I think there should be a sentence in parentheses stating alongside the weakness stating "However, there are multiple occasions where the Player can use equipment without his right arm and with his left arm, but most of his gears are used by his right arm".
I personally think the he can yield a weapon with his left arm just as good as someone who is right handed could.

Back