• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just a curious question about characters harming higher tier characters.

Does being able to damage a character that is 5-A put the character that damaged it at the same tier always apply?

I've looked at game profiles for like, kingdom hearts and final fantasy and what not. The heartless in kingdom hearts, all of the are practically 5-A for being able to go up against sora, but would this apply to NON bosses harming sora too? like many game enemies, common ones, can still harm characters like sora. Also like In final fantasy, your party can still get wiped out by the likes of a worm (FF1), lil' murderers(ff14, and various other enemies too. (Marlboros tend to appear as common in enemies in a lot of final fantasy games too) I understand boss enemies being as strong as the top tier characters, but in this case its common enemies i'm just questioning.

Would those common enemies be at the same level as them for being able to do harm?

Well, the way I understand this, ordinary token enemies are covered under Game Mechanics, whereas ones that are a major part of the official story itself are usually not.

Back