• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just a bakugo question

Just a question but why doesnt Bakugo have a possibly Small City level+ durability rating? In the manga its said that not in any condition (he was damaged heavily and about to die) to take an attack from the nomu meaning if he wasnt on the verge of death he could take hits from them

Iida states that, but is there any evidence to back up the claim he could survive a hit in a better condition? Words alone aren’t proof.

Also if you give more responses and I dont respond im not ignoring you, im just waiting for more responses

He says “he’s right”, as in, he will die if he gets hit. But you still need to show evidence he COULD take a hit from a Nomu. And not all Nomu’s are created equal so, at best, he only scales to the Nomus Mirio and Iida are fighting.

He says “he’s right”, as in, he will die if he gets hit. But you still need to show evidence he COULD take a hit from a Nomu. And not all Nomu’s are created equal so, at best, he only scales to the Nomus Mirio and Iida are fighting.
By saying he’s right hes agreeing to that statement in general. Also iida doesnt specify if he would die or not he couldve been put out of commission, we dont know but that doesnt matter.
I did prove it, the proof is in the statement itself. I don’t understand why would I need to give a feat of him taking a punch from them if his goal was not to. The statement is proof of him being at that level.
The wiki has all the near high end nomu at small city+ as they were stated to be near in strength to hood.

Anyways from here on ill be waiting for more replies so if you want to wait for a time for be to address your arguments then and there itd be best to wait but ofc you can go on and type up refutations

Didn’t Mirio also say none of them should take a hit from those guys? The High Ends are on par with Hood.

You’d have to prove Bakugo scales to Endeavor (if not slightly higher since Hood is stated stronger than Endeavor and made him immobile with like 4 blows) who himself was coughing up blood after getting hit once by Hood.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think people really mis-scale the High-ends just cause Endeavor beat Hood. The reality is that even one hit from Hood was lethal. It's just that Endeavor has ridiculously high AP that's why he won.
Otherwise he was getting wrecked on all ends and was completely physically overpowered by Hood.

Even for Mirko who was cutting through High-ends like butter, she also got eviscerated or bloodied every time a High-end landed a hit on her. So these things are pretty strong and most characters without a durability quirk probably can't take hits from them at all.

Hood couldn’t kill Endeavor with a single blunt force hit unless he punched his throat or something. He could kill him with one well placed stabbing attack though.

Truthfully I believe all the heroes would downscale from the High Ends (in most stats) except Mirko in terms of AP and Jeanist who can bind them.

Didn’t Mirio also say none of them should take a hit from those guys? The High Ends are on par with Hood.

You’d have to prove Bakugo scales to Endeavor (if not slightly higher since Hood is stated stronger than Endeavor and made him immobile with like 4 blows) who himself was coughing up blood after getting hit once by Hood.
This simply means that not all of them are durable enough to keep going after 1-2 shots. Them being a threat to them doesnt stop them from scaling anyways.

I dont have to prove Bakugo scales to Endeavor, thats not the point of this. Im proving that Bakugo should “possibly” have small city level+ durability via scaling to near high end. Endeavor has nothing to do with this.
U claimed Endeavor was immobilized vs Hood, thats cap, hood> Near high end but they are close in power so Bakugo scaling doesn’t contradict Endeavor scaling. Plus this doesnt have to be exact it would be fine as “possible small city level+ durability” or however the format is.

This simply means that not all of them are durable enough to keep going after 1-2 shots. Them being a threat to them doesnt stop them from scaling anyways.

I dont have to prove Bakugo scales to Endeavor, thats not the point of this. Im proving that Bakugo should “possibly” have small city level+ durability via scaling to near high end. Endeavor has nothing to do with this.
U claimed Endeavor was immobilized vs Hood, thats cap, hood> Near high end but they are close in power so Bakugo scaling doesn’t contradict Endeavor scaling. Plus this doesnt have to be exact it would be fine as “possible small city level+ durability” or however the format is.
So Iida who can handle higher speeds better than Bakugo has less dura?

The NHE are stated equal to Nomu from Kyushu aka Hood. Endeavor literally said in the Hood fight he couldn't move his body anymore and needed his flames to keep going so yes Hood immobilised Endeavor with like 4 attacks. It's pretty flimsy to say Bakugo might even remotely scale when he has nothing to show he's on par with Endeavor or even close to Hood besides it being said he's in no condition to take a hit. He should actually be significantly weaker since he never even visibly harms the NHE even with his evolved explosions.

So Iida who can handle higher speeds better than Bakugo has less dura?
…?
The NHE are stated equal to Nomu from Kyushu aka Hood. Endeavor literally said in the Hood fight he couldn't move his body anymore and needed his flames to keep going so yes Hood immobilised Endeavor with like 4 attacks. It's pretty flimsy to say Bakugo might even remotely scale when he has nothing to show he's on par with Endeavor or even close to Hood besides it being said he's in no condition to take a hit. He should actually be significantly weaker since he never even visibly harms the NHE even with his evolved explosions.
Mirio said they gotta be meaning they are comparable, not only that they are NEAR meaning they arent complete meaning its consistent for them to be weaker but comparable.
In his fight he never stated he was immobilized i just read over the fight that statement wasnt made at all.
Why do you keep mentioning Endeavor and Hood???
Why are you mentioning his AP? This talk is about his durability POSSIBLY being small city level+.

…?

Mirio said they gotta be meaning they are comparable, not only that they are NEAR meaning they arent complete meaning its consistent for them to be weaker but comparable.
In his fight he never stated he was immobilized i just read over the fight that statement wasnt made at all.
Why do you keep mentioning Endeavor and Hood???
Why are you mentioning his AP? This talk is about his durability POSSIBLY being small city level+.
They're just Near because they lack intelligence.
Right he states his body gave up which pretty much means the same thing. His body can't go on.
I keep mentioning them cause they're the closest equivalent to the NHE and it genuinely makes no sense for Bakugo to scale close to Endeavor and have the showings he does.
Bakugo's condensed blasts are stronger than anything he's ever done which includes his full power explosions that scale to his dura.

They're just Near because they lack intelligence.
Right he states his body gave up which pretty much means the same thing. His body can't go on.
I keep mentioning them cause they're the closest equivalent to the NHE and it genuinely makes no sense for Bakugo to scale close to Endeavor and have the showings he does.
Bakugo's condensed blasts are stronger than anything he's ever done which includes his full power explosions that scale to his dura.
Lacking intelligence? Quite sure thats false, also as stated they havent even reached a testing phase meaning they arent at their peak. If there was no difference between them and a normal high end then they wouldnt be near high end.
His body didnt give put, he literally stood up and charged a punch and rammed it into Hood’s mouth (😳).
—-
Ok after going back through the chapters I got scans and ill give them if needed.
The doctor stated that it shouldn’t be safe to use the NHE as they havent been through the testing stage, but they should probably be strong enough at the moment to fight Mirko. This proves that they were indeed not as strong as their primes and inferior to hood but is comparable. Not only that but Endeavor literally beat a NHE without taking any damage and he was looking casual with it. So that argument is out of the window. They are comparable, not equal and bakugo taking a shot from them refutes nothing.
Bakugo’s full power explosions simply cause stress to him, they dont scale to his durability at all.

Lacking intelligence? Quite sure thats false, also as stated they havent even reached a testing phase meaning they arent at their peak. If there was no difference between them and a normal high end then they wouldnt be near high end.
His body didnt give put, he literally stood up and charged a punch and rammed it into Hood’s mouth (😳).
—-
Ok after going back through the chapters I got scans and ill give them if needed.
The doctor stated that it shouldn’t be safe to use the NHE as they havent been through the testing stage, but they should probably be strong enough at the moment to fight Mirko. This proves that they were indeed not as strong as their primes and inferior to hood but is comparable. Not only that but Endeavor literally beat a NHE without taking any damage and he was looking casual with it. So that argument is out of the window. They are comparable, not equal and bakugo taking a shot from them refutes nothing.
Bakugo’s full power explosions simply cause stress to him, they dont scale to his durability at all.
They do lack intelligence. The doc says they can't think for themselves. How do you call my statement false while remembering the phrase my statement comes from? "They aren't at their peak" sure when they first showed up but Burning mentioned they began to improve as the fight went on which took place before they reached Bakugo and the others.

Endeavor said he was just pushing his body with his flames.

Endeavor beat the High End while it was pinned by like ten other heroes and he got a clean shot to it's brain.
His full power blasts literally hurt him and cause pain to his arms. Recovery girl even says he could've done permanent damage to himself with them. Also Bakugo takes the recoil of all his blasts that is a fundamental aspect of his power.

You do realise by saying the NHE don't scale to Hood you're saying Bakugo has even less reason to be Small City level in anything as he failed to harm them with his new and stronger explosions.

They do lack intelligence. The doc says they can't think for themselves. How do you call my statement false. "They aren't at their peak" sure when they first showed up but Burning mentioned they began to improve as the fight went on which took place before they reached Bakugo and the others.
When does the doc state the near high end cant think for themselves?. We see they have knowledge on even heroes who arent even that famous and hold conversations with multiple heroes. Not being intelligent is just blandly wrong.
When does burnin make that statement I dont remember that being stated at all.
Endeavor said he was just pushing his body with his flames.
At this point ima have to ask you to provide scans of him being immobilized. He literally stood up and bent his arm in a punching position.
Endeavor beat the High End while it was pinned by like ten other heroes and he got a clean shot to it's brain.
His full power blasts literally hurt him and cause pain to his arms. Recovery girl even says he could've done permanent damage to himself with them. Also Bakugo takes the recoil of all his blasts that is a fundamental aspect of his power.
Can you proved it was pinned down? The other heroes were literally shown to be fighting other Nomus and none of the heroes with Endeavor have the ability to simply “pin” it down. Endeavor casually beat one. You also claim he got a “clear shot at his brain” when we see that the entire nomu’s body is burnt.
They caused pain as they were stressing him out, they do not cause damage because of their strength he simply lacks the power to constantly spam explosions. We even see this in the movie as him firing off the smaller explosions was causing harm to him as well which are no where close to his full powered ones.
Recovery girl made this statement towards the damage all might did towards them, not bakugo straining his arms.
Also them causing pain doesnt mean they scale to their durability. Ig since a slap from a toddler can even cause pain to a grown man they scale.
Bakugo’s durability scale to and even above his AP, not the other way around.
You do realise by saying the NHE don't scale to Hood you're saying Bakugo has even less reason to be Small City level in anything as he failed to harm them with his new and stronger explosions.
Im simply arguing they arent EQUAL but they are RELATIVE. Same as Tomura being comparable to All Might in power but not on par with him as stated by the Doctor.
Him not harming them (which we dont know actually) doesnt go against his durability.
Ap=/= durability this isnt dbz scaling lol

“These little ones haven’t quite made it to the testing phase. They can’t think for themselves, but they’re still quite strong.”

The doctor to Mic, chapter 276. They are High Ends who haven’t stabilised yet. Like the ones Mirko faced before they “woke up” and stabilised properly.

I don't think testing or readiness affects the physical strength of Nomus considering that comes from biological modification not just quirks. Of course strength quirks can be stacked onto Nomus physical strength but so far we have only seen that with Hood. At most the lack of preparedness would just affect they overall combat power.

“These little ones haven’t quite made it to the testing phase. They can’t think for themselves, but they’re still quite strong.”

The doctor to Mic, chapter 276. They are High Ends who haven’t stabilised yet. Like the ones Mirko faced before they “woke up” and stabilised properly.
I see i missed this then.

I don't think testing or readiness affects the physical strength of Nomus considering that comes from biological modification not just quirks. Of course strength quirks can be stacked onto Nomus physical strength but so far we have only seen that with Hood. At most the lack of preparedness would just affect they overall combat power.
The dr made a statement that implies something like since they havent reached the phase they arent at their max but honestly this doesnt change anything at all and since that statement is pretty up for interpretation

Everyone seems good here i assume ill give it another 5 hours before i ask staff to add possibly to the profile

Literally no one can take hits from High Ends without major damage. AP is the only area that people like Mirko and Endeavor can surpass them in.

All High Ends are stronger than every other Nomu as a baseline. Not with quirks, just raw strength. With quirks they can be higher, like Hood was more physical than others with his quirks, but they are just that strong without their quirks anyway.

Literally no one can take hits from High Ends without major damage. AP is the only area that people like Mirko and Endeavor can surpass them in.

All High Ends are stronger than every other Nomu as a baseline. Not with quirks, just raw strength. With quirks they can be higher, like Hood was more physical than others with his quirks, but they are just that strong without their quirks anyway.
endeavor took punches he scale, mirko took punches she scale bakugo coulf possibly take punches, so he POSSIBLY scales

endeavor took punches he scale, mirko took punches she scale bakugo coulf possibly take punches, so he POSSIBLY scales
Mirko didn’t take any punches, she got torn up every time they touched her.

And no, Bakugo should not scale because Iida, someone who has never fought a High End, says he shouldn’t take a hit in his state.

Just because he said “in his current state” does not immediately mean Iida is implying he could take a hit if he was better. That’s not good enough evidence.

Mirko didn’t take any punches, she got torn up every time they touched her.

And no, Bakugo should not scale because Iida, someone who has never fought a High End, says he shouldn’t take a hit in his state.

Just because he said “in his current state” does not immediately mean Iida is implying he could take a hit if he was better. That’s not good enough evidence.
I thought mirko took some punches, i guess i was wrong
Iida who was literally informed on the strength of the high end stated since he was weakened and on the verge of death shouldnt be hit by these guys, and Bakugo agreed. Youre treating Iida like hes some character which control over himself when hes bound by the narrative and the author himself. Nothing in this context would allow room for a lie in the implication of the statement. If the lore doesnt have it set out for us to be deceived why are yall assuming this is possibly the case here? That makes no sense. Bakugo agrees with the statement, the statement saying since hes weakened hes IN NO CONDITION to take an attack these guys

I thought mirko took some punches, i guess i was wrong
Iida who was literally informed on the strength of the high end stated since he was weakened and on the verge of death shouldnt be hit by these guys, and Bakugo agreed. Youre treating Iida like hes some character which control over himself when hes bound by the narrative and the author himself. Nothing in this context would allow room for a lie in the implication of the statement. If the lore doesnt have it set out for us to be deceived why are yall assuming this is possibly the case here? That makes no sense. Bakugo agrees with the statement, the statement saying since hes weakened hes IN NO CONDITION to take an attack these guys
And that statement doesn’t remove the probability that he couldn’t take a hit if he WASN’T already damaged. Just because they’re saying he shouldn’t take a hit now doesn’t mean they’re implying he can take hits no problem if he was physically ok. That is the issue with your assumption.

When has Iida seen the limits of Bakugo’s durability? How would he know if Bakugo could take a hit from a High End Nomu??

For all we know, Iida probably thinks a healthy Bakugo would he refused to a completely broken pancake that’s still barely alive if he took a hit. Sure, he could survive, but he doesn’t exactly scale at all.

And that statement doesn’t remove the probability that he couldn’t take a hit if he WASN’T already damaged. Just because they’re saying he shouldn’t take a hit now doesn’t mean they’re implying he can take hits no problem if he was physically ok. That is the issue with your assumption.
“Assumption” statement: “Youre in no state to take a hit from these things” by making this statement hes saying since he is on the verge of death hes not capable of taking a hit from the Nomu. Since he literally says his current condition is the reason he cant, Regular Bakugo is indeed capable of taking it. You havent truly explained why this logic is flawed because the use of words suggests this.

When has Iida seen the limits of Bakugo’s durability? How would he know if Bakugo could take a hit from a High End Nomu??

For all we know, Iida probably thinks a healthy Bakugo would he refused to a completely broken pancake that’s still barely alive if he took a hit. Sure, he could survive, but he doesn’t exactly scale at all.
You literally ignored my narrative argument against this, lol.
Bakugo is a class mate of Iida and iida knows his powers.
“Iida probably thinks a healthy Bakugo would he refused to a completely broken pancake”
Ima assume youre saying he could take a hit but would be reduced to a state near death.
If thats the case then thats not taking a punch, hes down for the rest of the fight and possibly the rest of his life giving your wording. If he is capable of taking a punch then he can take it and keep going so it scales. Note this is POSSIBLY not that he indeed scales

Show the example feat that puts Bakugo’s durability on the level you’re implying Iida is. You need supporting evidence, not 1 statement from someone who hasn’t seen Bakugo’s limit.

“Assumption” statement: “Youre in no state to take a hit from these things” by making this statement hes saying since he is on the verge of death hes not capable of taking a hit from the Nomu. Since he literally says his current condition is the reason he cant, Regular Bakugo is indeed capable of taking it. You havent truly explained why this logic is flawed because the use of words suggests this.
Except Bakugo’s current scaling, feats, statements and powers show he SHOULD NOT be able to take hits from High Ends REGARDLESS of the state he is in. He isn’t even capable of keeping up with 30% Deku, yet you’re claiming he got strong enough that he can one shot him?

You’re claiming that Bakugo can fight Shigaraki 1v1 and tank all his attacks?

You need to prove that Bakugo has become strong enough after that time skip to take hits from High Ends first. One statement is not enough for a rating, regardless of what it says. Someone could literally say Bakugo is as strong as Prime All Might and it would not matter if he has no feats or reasoning to back it up.

Except Bakugo’s current scaling, feats, statements and powers show he SHOULD NOT be able to take hits from High Ends REGARDLESS of the state he is in. He isn’t even capable of keeping up with 30% Deku, yet you’re claiming he got strong enough that he can one shot him?
His current scaling got him listed as large building level despite the lore having it set out for him for him to be comparable to Deku, if anything you should be questioning our wiki’s scaling.
Which feat show he cant? Him causing pain to shigaraki and knockng him to the ground suggests that? Yikes i didnt know that.
When did I claim he could one shot 30% Deku? I never made that claim, im simply arguing his durability scales higher than what it is.
You’re claiming that Bakugo can fight Shigaraki 1v1 and tank all his attacks?

Im claiming that he should possibly be capable of taking an attack from the high end nomu. Stop strawmanning me.
You need to prove that Bakugo has become strong enough after that time skip to take hits from High Ends first. One statement is not enough for a rating, regardless of what it says. Someone could literally say Bakugo is as strong as Prime All Might and it would not matter if he has no feats or reasoning to back it up.
I did prove it, the proof is in the statement itself. You literally havent refuted the argument at all. Youre asking me to do things they aren’t necessarily needed. The statement is there, that is why it would simply be POSSIBLY. Lord why is that hard to understand?
Thats a nice equivalence but go off

So Deku saying “this group could give even All Might a scare!” is also a 100% valid statement? So, Todoroki, Tokoyami, Shoji, Bakugo and armless Deku scale to All Might?

His current scaling got him listed as large building level despite the lore having it set out for him for him to be comparable to Deku, if anything you should be questioning our wiki’s scaling.
Which feat show he cant? Him causing pain to shigaraki and knockng him to the ground suggests that? Yikes i didnt know that.
When did I claim he could one shot 30% Deku? I never made that claim, im simply arguing his durability scales higher than what it is.

Im claiming that he should possibly be capable of taking an attack from the high end nomu. Stop strawmanning me.

I did prove it, the proof is in the statement itself. You literally havent refuted the argument at all. Youre asking me to do things they aren’t necessarily needed. The statement is there, that is why it would simply be POSSIBLY. Lord why is that hard to understand?
Thats a nice equivalence but go off
You’re claiming he should be comparable to Shigaraki, therefore should be capable of one shotting 30% Deku. Don’t be ignornat now and act like you don’t see the scaling inconsistencies that come from Low 7-B Bakugo.

“Possibly be able to take an attack” is not enough for a rating, especially when that “possibly” is under the pretense of “if he took a hit right now he would die” with no evidence to suggest he could take hits beforehand.

Im challenging that statement, so you can’t just keep saying the statement is evidence enough. You need concrete proof that Bakugo can take hits. That statement only says he can’t take a hit as he is. It doesn’t imply he could take hits normally, and his feats also suggest that he could not, given who he scales to.

So Deku saying “this group could give even All Might a scare!” is also a 100% valid statement? So, Todoroki, Tokoyami, Shoji, Bakugo and armless Deku scale to All Might?
Scaring All Might=/= scaling to him. If you want to make the argument that they scale to him go for it, ill have arguments against it
Ok now im gone

Back