• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Page Addition

I think you should add powernull too, since it was stated that Domain Expansions neutralizes all the opponent's techniques (with the exception being the output of another domain expansion of course, or a simple domain)

Honestly, this doesn't look broad and varied enough as far as the powers it provides are concerned, to have its own verse-specific page.

Honestly, this doesn't look broad and varied enough as far as the powers it provides are concerned, to have its own verse-specific page.
If the problem is the amount of abilities, it already has more than some existing verse-specific pages, not to mention that each domain grant different users more abilities than the basic ones.

If there are other verse-specific powers like this then they should be looked at too. Also, there is literally a single character profile for this verse. So it doesn't effect many characters either. Coupled with my previous point, I'd say it certainly does not deserve its own page (given that we have made our rules stricter).

Hmm. During the Battle against Dagon, Makara I believe said that the attacks in Domains came into existence just as they are about to hit them.
20201023_190819.jpg

If there are other verse-specific powers like this then they should be looked at too. Also, there is literally a single character profile for this verse. So it doesn't effect many characters either. Coupled with my previous point, I'd say it certainly does not deserve its own page (given that we have made our rules stricter).
Since this a base mechanic for the verse which is possesed by most of the antagonist and a few of the protags the power page was made before any of the other pages were posted from my understanding. So while it doesn't currently affect many profiles it should affect a majority of the ones which will be added to the verse.

With that said, it would probably be better to center the page around cursed energy instead, since Domain expansion is a natural extension of that power system which does have more powers that fall under it.

Hmm. During the Battle against Dagon, Makara I believe said that the attacks in Domains came into existence just as they are about to hit them.
20201023_190819.jpg
This is likely only a Dagon Domain Expansion ability exclusive, as his Domain is the only one to show conjuring his attacks into existence in his domain.

With that said, it would probably be better to center the page around cursed energy instead, since Domain expansion is a natural extension of that power system which does have more powers that fall under it.
Well, if that helps make the power broad enough. Also, how many pages will it effect?

Does anyone have an idea of what Itadori's page will look like?

Does anyone have an idea of what Itadori's page will look like?

I was going to post it, but I think PowerToScale wanted to do it first, so idk anymore
Sorry, I've been gone for a bit. This current draft I have for yuji, Thanks to Oblvion for finding a lot of the haxes such as Abstract Existence, the immortalities and regeneration, and Yuji's combat skills. If you think anymore should be added, list away.

No picture cause I can't find good one.

For martial arts, what determines whether he'd be just skilled, expert, or a master? I noticed it says he's skilled but I've seen other profiles that say master or expert. Not that this is really all that important I'm just curious

I would like to ask a question about Verse Equalization with Hunter x Hunter...

I think most people on this thread are knowledgeable on both shows since HxH is so insanely popular, right? In that show, characters can resist basic mind powers (mostly fear inducement through an aura that contains another person's killing intent imbued in it as it's released) to a certain extent (not absurd, but a CERTAIN extent) by simply putting their own aura around themselves. The more dense it is and the stronger their willpower, then apparently the better they can resist the effects of another person's malice or nature on their aura. Especially sensitive hunters can then be so sensible to another person's aura they can read an individual's mental state and emotions to a good extent. Aura is many times called "power of the mind" and is clearly affected by mental states.

Now, on to Gojo Satoru's Domain which imbues people with extreme amounts of information. Would it be fair to say that a character such as Meruem, with Extraordinary Genius intellect, incredibly fast learning speed and an ungodly powerful nen would be able to resist the influence of Gojo Satoru's powers for surprisingly long? Seconds on end, maybe more. Especially Post-Rose Bomb.

If so, then maybe, just maybe, with the right tactics Meruem could fight Gojou Satoru and NOT suffer a stomp.

I would like to ask a question about Verse Equalization with Hunter x Hunter...

I think most people on this thread are knowledgeable on both shows since HxH is so insanely popular, right? In that show, characters can resist basic mind powers (mostly fear inducement through an aura that contains another person's killing intent imbued in it as it's released) to a certain extent (not absurd, but a CERTAIN extent) by simply putting their own aura around themselves. The more dense it is and the stronger their willpower, then apparently the better they can resist the effects of another person's malice or nature on their aura. Especially sensitive hunters can then be so sensible to another person's aura they can read an individual's mental state and emotions to a good extent. Aura is many times called "power of the mind" and is clearly affected by mental states.

Now, on to Gojo Satoru's Domain which imbues people with extreme amounts of information. Would it be fair to say that a character such as Meruem, with Extraordinary Genius intellect, incredibly fast learning speed and an ungodly powerful nen would be able to resist the influence of Gojo Satoru's powers for surprisingly long? Seconds on end, maybe more. Especially Post-Rose Bomb.

If so, then maybe, just maybe, with the right tactics Meruem could fight Gojou Satoru and NOT suffer a stomp.
Nope. Meruem is a genius but I don't think his mind has any showings or implications of being able to take in infinite knowledge without problem or only slightl problem. Goto's ability pushes it in his favor heavily if not outright stomping.

Nope. Meruem is a genius but I don't think his mind has any showings or implications of being able to take in infinite knowledge without problem or only slightl problem. Goto's ability pushes it in his favor heavily if not outright stomping.
I'm not talking about actually receiving the infinite knowledge, but "parrying" the mental attack with his nen.

Bump

Its been a long time since this was active, but since there was some new things that came about the domains, I've the page and maybe we could add it to the JJK main page.

Back