• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Mothercucker
image.png
lightningspeed.png

Also the screenshot is blurry as hell but I can tell I had an even smaller area for the meteor (somehow idk I just used the width from Life of King's meteor calc for the area) and even then I got 8-B+ so yeah any result wasn't going to be that high lol

JJK just honestly isn't a strong verse, lol (is anyone surprised?).

People use shit super out of context and argue dishonestly, when the truth is it's consistently a tier 7 verse

JJK just honestly isn't a strong verse, lol (is anyone surprised?).

People use shit super out of context and argue dishonestly, when the truth is it's consistently a tier 7 verse
It doesn't seem strong verse here because people wank it big time off site, but in reality it performs well regardless, any High 7-C or Low 7-B characters would have a tough time with Gojo and Sukuna. For beings with their hax and abilities JJK does well for their tier tbh, AP doesnt determine everything (sometimes)

It all adds up honestly, I'm in the same boat with AP for now
but speed is a different conversation 😭
Next chapter
Narrator: Sukuna started running at faster than light speed and travelled through time to each Heian Era as Sukuna wished because current generation isn't giving enough satisfaction 😏

How would Gojo vs Sukuna go if Sukuna never had 10S
I would bet on Domain Clash Sukuna just changing the conditions of barriers (True form can use his innate technique and HWB) and causing Gojo to become overexhausted and get his brain fried. Later, in chapter 230, the scenario repeats, with the only difference being that Sukuna doesn't suffer brain damage from UV. He would close the barriers and keeps Gojo inside the domain and kills him eventually.

replaced Mahito's render with a better one from the season 1 anime guide

replaced Mahito's render with a better one from the season 1 anime guide
NGL render looks great

Based on all the scaling I see on YouTube its a pretty popular thing to wank characters far stronger than they truly are, and honestly I am guilty of this before I joined VSBW lol
Youtubers discordians and tiktokers pulling up scans found in dark web to make their verse to outer

just caught up (was two chapters behind).

Kusakabe fought well, and the cliffhanger with the Black Flash is killing me dude, that's smirk on Sukuna's face has me super anxious but also excited at the same time. Glad to see Choso and Maki in the chapter too. Also with Gojo's statemeny about if he fought Miguel without CT, what exactly did he mean? I didnt rlly get it lol.. I hope we're not on break before the next chapter?

Nah, this take is not it. We don’t have a speed for Nue’s electricity, nor any anti feats for it. Also idk where you get “barely reacts” since it’s an extremely casual Toji, who is holding back to the point where Rabbit escape rabbits keep up with him

Also, I would like to make a formal apology and concession to @KingTempest on Maki getting a stat amp or not from unlocking the full Toji level shit. I found the statement saying that she became equal to Toji in strength after defeating the Zen’in clan, so I must formally concede this topic, and admit I was wrong
It's incredibly rare to find these kinds of comments anywhere, especially on an internet forum. It makes me want to re-evaluate some of my own behavior and I commend yours, good sir.

Crazy how Yuji would lose to almost anyone with a domain expansion, and probably the disaster curses still, though.

People really underrate having a domain expansion, NGL. Domain Dagon > most of your favorite "Shinjuku Showdown" Keys. Like, what is "Shinjuku Ino" doing about an endless stream of shikigami coming at him? What is Kusakabe doing about it?

I also thought about it, and like, what does Yuta really have above someone like Jogo or domain Dagon? Yuta really HONESTLY doesn't have much stuff to prove he'd solo the disaster curses low diff through like an AP stomp or something like that

Who tf underrates having a domain expansion, the pinnacle of sorcery. Redditors?

it's one of the main reasons Kashimo and Geto get cooked

Who tf underrates having a domain expansion, the pinnacle of sorcery. Redditors?

it's one of the main reasons Kashimo and Geto get cooked
Honestly if they greatly outscale someone who has domain (if that even happens lol) then i dont see why they would let them use domain
Just kill him before he casts domain ❗❗❗❗cope is real

Back