• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Juggernaut (Base) vs. Doomsday (Post-crisis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed equalized, no prep, both bloodlusted, takes place in a abandoned city with them 10 meters apart Juggernaut: 1 Doomsday: 1 Inconclusive: 2 If I miscounted any please let me know so I can keep correct count

i think doomsday would win since he beat darkseid which is honestly pretty crazy to me so i think he has the AP advantage and most likely speed advantage

also he is a better character

Victory Conditions: Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
Victory Conditions: Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.
Killing = Juggernaut over a long period of time.

BFR = Both can throw the other into space.

Juggernaut is immune to melee while his forcefield is up. Doomsday has no way to remove it and has pretty much only melee in his arsenal. He can't damage Juggernaut. Doomsday has been killed by melee in his fight with Superman. Juggernaut could do the same as he has limitless stamina. I'd say most of the time, Juggernaut wins. So he's my vote.

Why did Juggernaught lose his Type 4 Immortality and shouldn't he have Invunerability as a part of his abilities since it's his thing? and Juggernaught for his durability and likely better common sense.

doomsday does have the speed advanatage and has an extremely smart brain, he is just simple minded at times. also, i am quite sure he has the durability advantage since he shrugged off the omega effect and defeated darkseid, and he has the speed advantage (is a bit slower than hulk who is "Unknow. At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Can jump into space), At most Massively FTL+ combat speed and reactions (He has consistently kept up with Thor, Gladiator, Hyperio, and Silver Surfer, though lacks quantifiable feats of his own that surpass even Mach 4,000)" while doomsday is "Massively FTL+ (Consistently depicted as being able to keep up with Superma") so he should be able to get much more hits in and while he doesn't blitz juggernaut entirely, this advantage gives him a big upperhand here

I think inconclusive.

DD enjoys a small AP and Dura advantage but nothing major outside of that. Juggernaut has his forcefield for added defense, he's definitely smarter than Doomsday (not that that's saying much) and he's sustained by magic. Juggs hasn't just regenerated from his skeleton, he kept fighting as a skeleto.

Neither of these two have a real way to deal with each other. Doomsday will just keep trying to kill Juggernaut and nothing else. Juggernaut has no way of BFR'ing Doomsday. Neither of these characters need food, water, sleep, or air.

The one thing that Juggernaut has over Doomsday is limitless stamina. He's only real option is to just keep fighting until Doomsday tires. However, Doomsday's resurrection, reactive evolution and healing factor probably makes this unreliable.

So yeah, they keep fighting into enternity.

doomsday has low-high regen while juggernaut has mid so doomsday dominates there. He also has telekinesis which may prove to be a problem, flight, fire breath, ultra sonic attack, and is smarter (the profiles actually show why despite doomsday being simple minded)

juggernaut's only real advantages are energy absorption and force field creation, but since he is mostly is a brawler iirc he wouldn't likely use this unless he really has to

also if doomsday uses his reactive evolution, most of juggernauts attacks would be rendered useless and doomsday could just finish him off

if doomsday could just use an ability or use multiple abilties that whittles down juggernaut and makes a good final blow (likely telekinesis, ultra sonic, or energy projection would do a good job) then doomsday could pull off an attack that bypasses juggernauts regen

Not exactly known but the best comparison we have is the Hulk's rage power, though it seems better since even base form Juggernaught can contend with World War Hulk.

Also Juggernaught should have his Type 4 Immortality back and actually get Invunerability as a part of his abilities since it's literally one of his defining features and Cyttorak fuels him and can just revive him whenever he wants.

Juggernaut has flayed been down to a skeleton and kept going . He isn't sustained by biology, but held together by magic. I don't see Doomsday actually killing him even with all the various attack methods. Having a higher level of regen doesn't matter when both of their regens effectively cancel out damage.

Doomsday's mindset is 'Kill, kill, kill'. Being able to quickly process information quickly doesn't make him creative or intelligent, he's just instintive.

Also, Juggernaut actually likes to abuse his forcefield, it was a point that Thor had to use magic to remove it so he could start to actually hurt Juggernaut.

Effectively, the two cancel each other out.

also i believe invulnerabilty is not one of his abilities since he just has high durability, i believe there are characters who are physically stronger than him which goes against invulnerability where absolutely NO physical attack can hurt you iirc unless it is a charcter who has a higher dimensional status then you

Well the Hulk never truly damaged him aside from that one time he was also powered up by a 2-C god and Thor had to use magic to nullify his powers enough in order to beat him.

TheC2, good point but i did mention how doomsday could bypass the regen and if he is instinctive wouldn't that mean that he would use his abilities to a higher and better extent then juggernaut?

and I wish we at least got a reason on why his Type 4 got removed when Cyttorak can just bring him back whenever he wants. Also he should at least have Type 1 since the gem makes the users naturally immortal.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
also i believe invulnerabilty is not one of his abilities since he just has high durability, i believe there are characters who are physically stronger than him which goes against invulnerability where absolutely NO physical attack can hurt you iirc unless it is a charcter who has a higher dimensional status then you
Invulnerability is the ability to be able to be immune to harm to an extent outside of the realm of conventional durability. Invulnerable characters can completely avoid taking damage at all from certain attacks, making them much more difficult to harm and defeat. Frequently this invulnerability comes with a set of conditions for use or weaknesses that can be exploited.

Taken straight from our page on Invulnerability.

make a CRT for this if you want but type 4 is reincarnation iirc not protection from a diety but these don't even really help at all in a battle and are mainly for plot and continuity

Not Icarus said:
Stronger guys than him usually just nullify his connection to the gem or just BFR him usually.
wait... doesn't this work for doomsday since he has the AP advantage which depending on who you ask may be minor or major?

I believe that Juggs has the superior strength since he can contend with World War Hulk at base form while that option still works for both sides.

Not Icarus said:
and oh yeah, Type 4 got changed a bit so it seems to be more of a Type 8 now
ehh, not really since he could die if Cyttorak just doesn't want him to come back, not really a life line so much as it is ressurection

Not Icarus said:
I believe that Juggs has the superior strength since he can contend with World War Hulk at base form while that option still works for both sides.
if i am not mistaken, DD has the higher AP since he was able to take out Darkseid, who i believe is stronger than WWH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back