• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Juggernaut (Base) vs. Doomsday (Post-crisis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totallynotchewbacca said:
@TheC2 does this not fit with what i said?
No, because you said that there are characters that are physically stronger than Juggernaut and thus can hurt him, so he can't have Invulernability. Except Superman is the exact same way.

Superman is Invulernable to most attacks unless they pack enough force to hurt him or are magic/kryptonite based, which he's weak to. Otherwise, he can ignore the damage.

Thanos should be comparable to the DC 4-B characters since he consistently slaps the Marvel 4-B characters like fighting 2 Thors at once. Juggernaught should have more durability than he does because of the gem's natural mystic nature and he could even have more strength than Thanos if he gets enough power from the gem in time.

Also, Doomsday scales to Superman, which puts him somewhere in the 600 kilofoe range while Juggernaut scales to Thor and Hulk, putting him in the 300 kilofoe range. At best, Doomsday enjoys like 2x AP and Dura advantage. Honestly, it's probably a little less than that. It's an advantage but not a big one by any stretch.

the power you are refering to seems to be reactive evolution which he does not have and it doesn't say anywhere on the profile he could do this so if you don't have a scan that he gets stronger as he is fighting then I am sorry

Then again World War Hulk stalemeted Sentry, the guy with the power of a million exploding suns while actually having at least some restraint on himself. and Juggernaught can handle himself againts him just fine.

TheC2 said:
Also, Doomsday scales to Superman, which puts him somewhere in the 600 kilofoe range while Juggernaut scales to Thor and Hulk, putting him in the 300 kilofoe range. At best, Doomsday enjoys like 2x AP and Dura advantage. Honestly, it's probably a little less than that. It's an advantage but not a big one by any stretch.
still, wouldn't he eventually get an upperhand esspecially with his reactive evolution making him stronger and stronger?

also how long can juggernaut ue his force field?

Not Icarus said:
Then again World War Hulk stalemeted Sentry, the guy with the power of a million exploding suns while actually having at least some restraint on himself. and Juggernaught can handle himself againts him just fine.
make a CRT if you like but the profile suggests that he is just comparable to regular hulk

Tbh, I go with Inconclusive now since both pretty much cancel out the other and can both just throw each other into space.

Does the forcefield claim really need scans when Cyttorak naturally imbued his power on the gem and has a constant connection to it?

Actually, i was about to go incon until i heard that

assuming that juggernaut scales to hulk to some degree in lifting strength (he mainly scales to hulk) then he is around stellar while doomsday is multi-stellar by scaling to superman, meaning DD is the one who would grapple juggernaut into space

i don't know if this changes anything but if it does then i may go DD, otherwise i am inconclusive

Totallynotchewbacca said:
TheC2 said:
still, wouldn't he eventually get an upperhand esspecially with his reactive evolution making him stronger and stronger?
also how long can juggernaut ue his force field?
Doomsday Reactive Evolution is mainly focused on making him harder and harder to kill or hurt, not increasing his power. His major thing is that after he resurrects, he become immune to what killed him before hand.

Juggernaut can really keep it up for as long as he wants, he's got limitless stamina. The only times it's gone down is because someone removed it with magic.

Not Icarus said:
Does the forcefield claim really need scans when Cyttorak naturally imbued his power on the gem and has a constant connection to it?
i am refering to the world war hulk claim but i do believe that may need a scan as well since we need the actual confirmation and not just blind faith

Well I just showed 2 pictures of them, and both of them don't really have much encounters with Hulk in his World War form. Even Hulk himselfs states that he can't stop him so he just BFR'd him.

Not Icarus said:
Well I just showed 2 pictures of them, and both of them don't really have much encounters with Hulk in his World War form. Even Hulk himselfs states that he can't stop him so he just BFR'd him.
yeah but it may be considered outlier since he is comparable to hulk mostly so making a CRT is for the best

Sure, and that was a freshly powered up Juggernaught btw since he finally accepted his role as the Juggernaught again in the storyline.

I think arguments can be made for either side, think Doomsday hits a bit harder, do believe Jug only scales to base Hulk not World Breaker (think they did fight but it didn't last very long), I've always been on the fence about Superman being multi-stellar, know he does have one feat in that area but don't know if he has any others, though it probably would just go down with them both charging each other, Jug knocking down Doomsday due to being "unstoppable" then Doomsday getting right back up and knocking Jug down, any one have thoughts of Doomsday possibly adapting to the forcefield

I think you can just the main problem is the magic aspect, could Doomsday adapt against magic or adapt a way to nullify it, he's adapted to weaknesses before but not sure if he can in this case cause of the magic nature and haven't really seen him adapt to magic

Juggs did fight WWH and they traded utterly evenly until Hulk basically used Juggernaut's unstoppable charge to make him go careening away from the battlefield. Hulk then just left after talking to Xavier (which is what he wanted to do anyway, not fight).

Honestly, DD adapting to the forcefield? I don't see it. Doomsday has copied powers with reactive evolution but their all science based, not magic. Even if he did, it would just make the fight more of stalemate. Juggs couldn't really harm DD, but DD still can't really harm him either.

I think he only adapts againts "natural" stuff like fire and other biological/technological stuff that isn't supernatural related.

Dang, honestly wasn't expecting this, anyone got any suggestions then on who they both should take on then, since apparently them going against each other seems to be pretty much a stalemate

Not Icarus said:
I think he only adapts againts "natural" stuff like fire and other biological/technological stuff that isn't supernatural related.
That would make more sense, was just asking out of curiosity

I hope this doesn't turn out to be another 500 messages board like the last Juggernaught VS Doomsday thread that went toxic lol

From what I've heard and seen a bit. Basically the thread was going in circles and some of the guys had it and went toxic lol.

Actually just went through some of it cause it was under related threads, only a little way through and I can already see how bad it's gonna get

I am curious about how DD keeps from getting pounded out like Superman did to him. Juggernaut is strong enough to inflict damage and unlike Superman he has limitless stamina. Superman took like a day to double ko with DD. I think Juggernaut should just pound DD out. It may take a longer time than Superman but it would happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back