• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Judgement Day: Sans vs Archer

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
sans (He doesn't capitalize his name)

vs

EMIYA (Now that's all caps)

Rules:

Fate/Stay Night EMIYA vs a bloodlusted Sans. Speed equalized. Win by death. The battle takes place in the judgement hall.

(We can change the rules at any time to make the fight more fair)

Situation (Optional):

The man walks in, the smell of blood surround his body. He was summoned to deal with a major threat, and it was staring right at him with pitch black eye sockets.

"heya... you've been busy, huh..?" the skeleton aksed, but the man did not reply.

"let me guess... you're tired of this endless loop of bloodshed too.". The man tenses, and readies his blades.

"well" the skeleton's eyes glow blue "let me help end that suffering...". Bones start to appear out of thin air.

You will now be judged by your actions.

Who will win?!?

Score:

Sans: 0

Archer: 4

Inconclusive: 0

Sans' Battle Theme

Archer's Battle Theme

Sansart
Archer by nekomukuro-d4gycwh

I just want some input for now, if this is a fair match then I'll leave it here. If it's a stomp, then I'll move it or delete it.

As much as I like Sans, when he dodges attacks he's dodging a single kinfe swing, not a constant barrage of blades from all around him. Even if Sans manages to dodge some attacks, he's going to tire out and get hit. Composite EMIYA has the speed, strength and blade spam to take this, plus a resistance to several of Sans hax like spacial manipulation.

I find it kind of annoying how people compare people to Chara when Archer is hilariously less sinful than Chara so I'm pretty sure Archer wins via comparable speed and AP

@Sol

IIRC he had to keep killing and killing people across the whole of history so that he could save other people when he became a Servant. He killed more people than Chara killed monsters during the genocide route. I could be wrong and he could've killed just a few people though.

Considering how EMIYA basically got so sick of killing people across time and space that he wanted to retroactively commit suicide, he probably killed more people than Chara. In game, Chara kills between 50 and 100 monsters, maybe just over 100 (I don't know the final kill counter). EMIYA has probably killed more. So yeah, if Sans tags Emiya, Emiya's gonna be significantly hurt. But I don't think Emiya's going to get hit

@laciel

117 Monsters IIRC (it was definitly less then 120)

Also the OP put the wrong battle theme for sans

This is sans' real theme

Don't know who would win though

I just wanted to A tell an unfunny joke and

B point out how meny monster's chara killed in genocide

Dbfan and critic said:
@laciel
This is sans' real theme
We don't know for sure that Megalovania is or is not sans' real theme. I just put it because it's badass, sooooo.

Xmark12 said:
Dbfan and critic said:
@laciel
This is sans' real theme
We don't know for sure that Megalovania is or is not sans' real theme. I just put it because it's badass, sooooo.
I Was just joking I mean

Megalovania is likely sans theme Considering everyother monster but toriel's Theme changed during this time

Dbfan and critic said:
I Was just joking I mean

Megalovania is likely sans theme Considering everyother monster but toriel's Theme changed during this time
No prob, no prob.

Man this surprisingly tough. Archer has killed a huge amount of people so KR will hurt even more then with Chara. Also since Sans bones aren't weapons Archer can't get information out of them, if Gaster Blasters are weapons it doesn't matter because they has moving parts.

Archer can't copy or understand weapons with moving parts.

Yet Archer's Eye of Mind (True) will help him dodge many of Sans attacks. Also Sans would have to always teleport to dodge Hrunting which follows its opponents.

I might give this to Archer, both Archer and Sans needs to worry about not being hit by the other. Yet Sans also must be careful of Hrunting, he can only dodge it by teleporting.

Sans has a very fragile defense and Archer will notice that, he'll make sure to conserve how much prana he'll put in his projections .

HOWEVER Archer's fighting style purposely leaves himself open so he can easily tell where his opponents will attack, that's a very dangerous way of fighting.

Archer will also not know about Sans KR, without of doubt that's a one or two shot for Sans considering Archer's kill count.

I vote for Archer, they both can take each other out but he has more advantages and has higher stamina considering he's a servant. He just has to normally dodges Sans attacks.

While Sans must worry about Caladbolg II explosion, Hrunting tracking, and he's done for if Archer can get out UBW. He'll most likely run out of stamina.

Sans "Special Move" will not help since Archer can just finish his chant and summon UBW.

Oh wait composite Archer? Oh yeah Archer wins with resistance to Soul Manipulation and my reasons above. I thought this was Fate Stay Night Archer.

If this is too much of a stomp I could restrict it to Fate/Stay Night Archer.

I wouldn't say it's decisive. EMIYA's going to have a hell of a time dodging all sans' danmaku seeing as a single hit will do incredible damage to him, if not one-shot him. But he'll be able to dodge them with some difficulty, and will manage to hit sans. The way I see it, its whoever manages to hit the other first, with one twist. KR will wreck EMIYA, but can't actually kill him. We see this in game, it can only bring Chara down to 1hp. But sans only has 1hp, so a single hit, even glancing, is going to kill him. This fight comes down to speed and how good the danmaku/bladespam is, and I say that goes to Archer. Plus Rho Ais can help defend against sans attack.

Mkay. What do you guys think of limiting this to Fate/Stay Night Archer?

It would be more fair to Sans since a composite Archer has resistance to Soul manipulation. Even so I still think Archer wins with high difficulty.

You better equalised speed then, because Chara can dodge sunlight, and sans is faster than them, while stay night Archer is only hypersonic+

Oh yeah huh! Forgot about speed!

Okay, let's say this is composite again (which it isn't). Without speed equalized, would Archer still be able to catch up?

I may still speed equalize this though, I just wanna see if this would still be a fair match if speed wasn't equalized with composite Archer.

Without speed equalised, Archer's travel time is MFTL, and his combat speed should be close to that, if still lower. Because we don't have an exact speed for sans, other than "faster than chara who's FTL", Archer would probably still be able to keep up fairly easily.

Still voting for EMIYA though, he's still got explosive bladespam and can turn incorporeal to avoid sans attacks

Back