• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JSW vs Thomas the Wank Engine

If the 9-A calc isn't accepted, I'm pretty sure theirs an old episode where he tears a good sized hole in a house by ramming into it.

Dargoo Faust said:
Honestly looking at this the entire profile should be evaluated and checked. Maybe even starting a thread about profiles like this in general.

Support removing teleportation and adding portal creation.

You dont support anything, you juat follow the speedwagon against Thomas because you are salty.

Ive already proven beyond reasonable doubt that Gold Dust literally grants teleportation as shown in the nostalgia critic review in several instances.

So, if you are legit in disagreement with teleportation, id like to hear why and with proof by your side.

Megaboy Prime said:
File:Screenshot 20180425-1747aj53.jpg

Choo choo

Are you guys really so damn salty thomas and the most early Goku ever would share a tier?

Sorry, but rhe profile isnt goimg anywhwere any time soon
Literally nobody has said that him sharing the same tier as Goku is bad. You just made a very unstable profile for Thomas. Instead of whining about everybody having an issue with the character, how about you suck it up, actually listen to what other people have to say, and try to fix it?

Starter Pack said:
At the very least, I would settle for Portal Creation, not Teleportation, like you tried to wank with Goku like it was going out of style.

Gold Dust is not standard equipment for Thomas, for he is usually depicted as a singular caboose with nothing attached. If the Gold Dust was listed under a separate key, I might allow him to keep Portal Creation. Otherwise, this whole thing with Thomas and Teleportation is nothing but a farce, and an illogical excuse for you to wank Thomas.
WANK a goddamn regular sized Locomotive who would literally reach 9-A EVEN if his weight was halved?

Those things could transports hundreds of tons of cargo at 18 m/s and you THINK im wanking him to 9-A? No.

Thomas has always been shown with Cargo.

If i said he always had golden dust with him, then you would have an argument, but no. Ive said that it is optional, as in "WITH Gold dust".

He can literally teleport to another plan of existence at will, as shown in the movie.

Megaboy Prime said:
you are salty.
Please don't dismiss my opinions by calling me "salty". It reflects poorly on your own arguments and behavior.

Megaboy Prime said:
You dont support anything
I was supporting that the profile, and many like it made clearly to make joke matchups should be reviewed with large levels of scrutiny. I'm also allowed to hold an opinion, and please don't pretend that I'm speaking of one with the intention of being spiteful. I'm in agreement with JSW's and Starter Pack's arguments and opinions.

@Megaboy Prime

Oh my gosh! I am not saying Thomas can't be 9-A! I have never once said he can't be 9-A. I'm not accusing you of wanking Thomas to a tier higher than what he's listed! I'm saying you're wanking his powers! He should NOT have Teleportation, and I'm giving him Portal Creation as a stretch, if a separate key is made. Otherwise, any logical argument about Thomas getting derailed can be lolnoped to no end.

That's how you're wanking him. I have literally no issue with his tiering. Also, how dare you call other people salty, when you are obviously the saltiest one here?

Seriously, i really, really find it amusing people think I have wanked a CARGO TRAIN to 9-A.

Even if Thomas's weight was ZERO, he would still be 9-A, man.

Both portal creation AND Teleportation have been shown in the movie no problem.

I mean, if i wanted to put Thomas at Planet Level, i get it, but THIS? This is hatred fiesta right now.

So, could all of this nonsense stop if i just made another form?

Because, i really like that you think every single vs thread with thomas should just be 'X destroys the rails, gg no challenge".

Megaboy Prime said:
I mean, if i wanted to put Thomas at Planet Level, i get it, but THIS? This is hatred fiesta right now.
The only hatred I'm seeing on this thread is a user openly disrespecting others, dismissing their claims, and acting immaturely.

Weaknesses: Can hardly even move if he falls off track, needs fuel to move.

So...this means nothing?

And you still haven't said anything backing up the weight, especially when the source you were using says that Thomas is smaller

Yeah im sorry Mega but im agreeing with the OP and majority on this.

Removing teleportation for portal creation, evaluating stats, etc.

Also, can everyone please calm down? We are all better than this...

>Yugioh

No offense, but that is a low blow and you know it. There was absolutely 0 reason to bring Yugioh into this.

So once again, please calm down. This is a different matter entirely that should be handled much more respectfully.

"You don't support anything"

"You are salty"

That's about as close as you can get to being at the dictionary definition of dismissive.

And I'm not arguing against any of the facts you're bringing up, although your revision thread was implemented without any input from a user other than yourself. My major point was that there should be greater scrutiny with these types of profiles.

Okay well, as far as the Gold Dust stuff goes, even if that is true the G.D. wouldnt be standard equipment for Thomas yes?

So if nothing else I think it should be changed to non-combat teleportation since its not something Thomas would be able to normally do.

Lightning McQuuen has everything to do with this.

If THomas wasnt a living vehicle for kids, there shouldnt be "greater scrutiny with these types of profiles."

@Kukui

Why? Im not arguing he should be able to literally teleport above his opponent to crush them, but to scape from broken rails and continue to ride on another one.

Also, it is optional.

>Watches "proof" of Gold Dust Teleportation.

>First timemark: "That's a human character. Not Thomas."

>Second timemark: "That's another human character. Still not Thomas."

>Third timemark: "All I see is a train falling off a bridge."

Basically, this isn't proof Thomas can teleport with Gold Dust. At the very least, this would mean he would need a human conductor to help him to teleport, which is not allowed in versus debates.

Wanking: Debunked.

@Megaboy Prime

I don't know why you continually refuse to stop confronting others, but that boat has already sailed.

You're being extremely dismissive of your opponents's arguments, bringing up completely unrelated threads and Verses just because they have challenged you in these same Verses before, and you also continually get frustrated over insults, despite the fact you're guilty of treating them like children and acting like they somehow are unable to challenge your instance, with condescending expressions, smileys and all of that.

No matter who is wrong or who is right in the Tier subject, you have no right at all to just straight up throw a tantrum and then reverse the roles just because they have vaguely confronted you on a verse you liked. Please stop right now and act like a reasonable user, as you have been warned to a half-dozen times throughout your visits in this wiki, over and over again. Thank you.

Megaboy Prime said:
Lightning McQuuen has everything to do with this.

If THomas wasnt a living vehicle for kids, there shouldnt be "greater scrutiny with these types of profiles.
Tfw nobody said anything about Thomas being a living vehicle as that has nothing to do with the OP

Yes. It shows human characters teleporting, but not Thomas, so assuming Thomas can utilize it just like the humans can is very unreasonable. This is exactly the point I was trying to make before.

(Thank you for listening for once. I truly appreciate that.)

So, in conclusion.

I agree that teleportation needs help from mr conductor.

But Portal creation is indeed a thing and will continue to defend it.

Again Megaboy, where has Thomas ever used portal creation outside the movie? It's a one off thing. Hell, the live action actors aren't even present in normal episodes. For crying out loud, Thomas didn't even have a voice in the original, his voice was done by the narrator.

You keep saying the portal was made by him. I see no context that points to this. When I ask someone for proof of Giorno using willpower nullification, I get scans of the character explaining his ability or the Stand's ability page.

Showing me a locomotive coming out of a portal doesn't explain to me how the portal works. It's just a train coming out of a portal.

Uh....

IIRC, the gold dust isn't even Thomas', but of some conductor dude, and if he did have it, it definitely isn't part of his standrd equipment.

(I can't believe I just typed out a sentence based on my knowledge of Thomas the Tank Engine.)

Megaboy Prime said:
Yeah, thats why we are removing teleportation.
But portal creation is surely a thing based on the evidence above.
It is a thing, but not something that should be on his profile.

I think you are confusing both abilities.

One is from the golden dust.

But, the other is with the coal truck and on his own.

Do you see the coal truck behind him when he crosses the portal to the "normal" human world?

Megaboy Prime said:
Yeah, thats why we are removing teleportation.
But portal creation is surely a thing based on the evidence above.
I agree, you're absolutely correct.

Megaboy Prime said:
I think you are confusing both abilities.
One is from the golden dust.

But, the other is with the coal truck and on his own.

Do you see the coal truck behind him when he crosses the portal to the "normal" human world?
NVM then.

Back