• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baken384

He/Him
Angered Jotaro Kujo vs Colonel Volgin (MGS3)
  • Jotaro starts off Angry
  • Starting Distance: 15 Meters
  • Speed Equalized
  • Battle takes place in the same area where Naked Snake and Volgin fought
  • Jotaro does not have TS

Jotaro Kujo: 7 (Fanta, Popted, Speedster, Mishima, SoulofCinder, unknown, pepper)
Volgin:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Jotaro scales above 7.83 tons of TNT, and Volgin scales to 23.55 tons - meaning... Volgin is 3x stronger than Star Platinum!

This is fair, however, due to the unavoidable fact that Volgin has no possible way to hurt and/or see Star Platinum: in return, however, Jotaro needs to get close with Star Platinum due to its short range and the fact that Volgin can immediately one-shot Jotaro if even a single one of his hits lands on him if he isn't able to use Star Platinum as an invisible human shield. So each has their own win-cons in this battle, with Jotaro having the much harder win-con due to him not having the same durability as Star Platinum and him having to punch a lot more than he should when he fights people. There isn't much room for crazy movement, i.e stand leaps aka the one time where Jotaro and DIO flew around like crazy, but I vaguely know that Volgin doesn't have AoE attacks and only has bullets, can make blasts of electricity, and his own hand-to-hand moves.

Thankfully, Jotaro doesn't have time stop here - it would make things more one-sided than they should even if we use Part 6! Jotaro has those moments or so cooldowns with his time stops since he abuses the **** out of it. Nevertheless, I should state that even without time stop, I think Jotaro's smarts will allow him to lessen Volgin's advantage of better AP and Durability by producing bullshit tricks and plans on-the-spot like his Grandfather.

Not going to vote yet, but... I am making this post in order to start a conversation going here!

Star Platinum's AP right now scales way way above the 7.83 ton value.
To be precise, Angry SP>>>TW>3SP>4SP>7.83
So the gap between the two shouldn't be as big as 3x.

Oh? Hm... That makes things fairer then! 8-B Jotaro, when? Heh, but seriously, I really hope we can eventually get a number for Angry SP's AP to make things easier in the future.

yea its quite the chain, 7.83 tons <<< part 4 SP < part 3 SP < TW < angry SP < HIGH TW < max anger SP

Methinks you need to advertise this thread in a mgs discussion thread and jojo discussion thread or maybe a thread advertising thread

Back