• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baken384

He/Him
Angered Jotaro Kujo VS Sasuke Uchiha (Chunin Exams Arc)
  • Jotaro starts off Angered
  • Jotaro does not have Time Stop
  • Battle takes place in Chunin Exams Arena
  • Both start off 15 Meters away from each other
  • Speed Equalized
Unit_Jotaro_Kujo_28Limited29.png
latest.png

Jotaro Kujo:
Sasuke Uchiha:
Inconclusive:

Sasuke doesn't have genjutsu abilities on his profile. Make a CRT for it if you think he should.

Saucekeks fights in this form were only against someone he was told how to fight. Guessing his mindset here is gonna be tricky which is vital because he has more ranged tools than Jotaro.

Like yeah he has the Sharingan but does he ever use the genjutsu in this key? It is as likely as Jotaro stopping time and crushing peoples hearts in vs matches which is never

Sharingan prediction in a speed equalized match gives a pretty good advantage. What's Jotaro's AP? Sasuke upscales a good amount from 18.58 tons and can amp with CS1 which is an AP, Speed and dura amp. Sasuke also has higher LS, He doesn't grapple or restrain in character but it would help him break out a restrain or grapple from jotaro if he tries to do one.

Sharingan prediction in a speed equalized match gives a pretty good advantage. What's Jotaro's AP? Sasuke upscales a good amount from 18.58 tons and can amp with CS1 which is an AP, Speed and dura amp. Sasuke also has higher LS, He doesn't grapple or restrain in character but it would help him break out a restrain or grapple from jotaro if he tries to do one.
Angered Jotaro's scaling chain is
Angered SP (One Shots) > TW > P3SP > P4SP > Morioh RHCP (7.83 tons)

I don't think Sharingan Prediction can do much because Sasuke can't see Star Platinum.

If Star Platinum grabs Sasuke, even if Sauce man has higher LS, he can't escape from SP's grasp because he can't remotely interact or damage Star Platinum. He could literally grab hold onto Sasuke's neck and punch him a hundred times to the face and Sasuke can't do anything about it since he has no way of interacting with SP

I don't think Sharingan Prediction can do much because Sasuke can't see Star Platinum.

If Star Platinum grabs Sasuke, even if Sauce man has higher LS, he can't escape from SP's grasp because he can't remotely interact or damage Star Platinum. He could literally grab hold onto Sasuke's neck and punch him a hundred times to the face and Sasuke can't do anything about it since he has no way of interacting with SP
Also Star Platinum should have his stat amp since Stand Rules. The closer the stand is to the user, the faster and stronger it is.

Alright so sasuke has a minor AP advantage here and can amp with CS1 and his chidori which is far stronger than anything else he can dish out.

P sure seeing invisible things is one of the sharingan's abilities but its not on the profile, Do stands make sounds?

Can you tell me how this works? Sasuke can't interact with SP while SP is interacting with sasuke? And if this is the case this is an obvious stomp

P sure seeing invisible things is one of the sharingan's abilities but its not on the profile, Do stands make sounds
Well, the user needs to have enhanced extrasensory perception and enhanced NPI something above what Ghosts could see to be able to see, sense or interact with Stands.

Can you tell me how this works? Sasuke can't interact with SP while SP is interacting with sasuke? And if this is the case this is an obvious stomp
Yeah, Stand shenanigans are weird. It can interact with dudes while at the same time non stand users can't interact with stands it's been shown when Polnareff tried to attack Death 13 with his fists but his punches were simply phasing through him while Death 13 was choking him at the same time.

Sasuke still has valid wincons, like that Unlikely Genjutsu GG moment, he still has ranged attacks to keep Jotaro at bay but he has his stand leaps to maneuver around the battlefield and Star Platinum essentially body blocking attacks. Star Platinum himself is beefy and can easily take on Sasuke's attacks, Jotaro himself is a glass cannon and can easily be one shotted if Sasuke got pass Star Platinum.

Alright so sasuke has a minor AP advantage here and can amp with CS1 and his chidori which is far stronger than anything else he can dish out.
I know what I just said about stuff being on the profile but like isn't Sasuke during the Chunin unable to willingly access the curse mark amp?

Last edited:
Well, the user needs to have enhanced extrasensory perception and enhanced NPI something above what Ghosts could see to be able to see, sense or interact with Stands.

Yeah, Stand shenanigans are weird. It can interact with dudes while at the same time non stand users can't interact with stands it's been shown when Polnareff tried to attack Death 13 with his fists but his punches were simply phasing through him while Death 13 was choking him at the same time.

Sasuke still has valid wincons, like that Unlikely Genjutsu GG moment, he still has ranged attacks to keep Jotaro at bay but he has his stand leaps to maneuver around the battlefield and Star Platinum essentially body blocking attacks. Star Platinum himself is beefy and can easily take on Sasuke's attacks, Jotaro himself is a glass cannon and can easily be one shotted if Sasuke got pass Star Platinum.
Yeah sasuke doesn't have NPI.

Alright...

He doesn't use genjutsu ever and its not even in his profile. He goes into CQC not range. And how is sasuke getting past SP if he cant even see him?

how is sasuke getting past SP if he cant even see him?
Shrug but maybe he can overwhelm Jotaro with ranged projectiles if he does go for a ranged game . Similar to how Dio overwhelmed Jotaro with knives even tho that moment is PIS which could work since speed equalized I guess

Shrug but maybe he can overwhelm Jotaro with ranged projectiles if he does go for a ranged game . Similar to how Dio overwhelmed Jotaro with knives even tho that moment is PIS which could work since speed equalized I guess
He doesn't do that ever. Heck he doesn't even use range agttacks a lot, more so play the range game for a whole fight

Ok so Sasuke isn't gonna start with Chidori. He'll probably just run after him and throw some shurikens- only for them to have been deflected by SP. In deflecting them, Sasuke will realize there's some invisible force there protecting Jotaro, that not even his sharingan can perceive.

I guess next he'd go for fireball jutsu. It should overlap and cover SP, who'll block the fireballs and then give him some minor burns, which will then translate to Jotaro. Sasuke then sees this unfold with his Sharingan.

Not sure what happens next. I guess he'll try to go for cqc but then he'll just get knocked around. This almost feels like a stomp, even if he pulls out chidori, Jotaro could always just dodge, or just fly... he could also just use star finger and kill Sasuke

Sasuke gets stomped here.

That kinda leads back to what I said about Sasukes opening. Again I do know what I said about his Chunin Exams fights being solely against Gaara with prior knowledge from Kakashi but he does get a tad reckless in the second fight. Calling back to what Kakashi said about forcing a third chidori, which he does and he nearly dies for it.

Based on what I’m reading I think we basically agree on this
Jotaro wins, and most of the reason why is because sasuke can’t see stands which makes his funny eyes completely useless
Jotaro wins

I can see SP winning from what I can see
-SP has skill advantage. Ridiculous skill advantage. Precision is there too, so he's a really accurate ghost, that of him having a precision greater than a machine.
-SP has Enhanced NPI.
-Jotaro (Maybe. Idk about Sasuke enough. If he isnt like, Extremely Big Brains in Fight IQ, then Jotaro does have that advantage i guess.) has the greater Fight IQ advantage here too
-SP and Jotaro are Muscular af. They have Huge Chad level energies. Sasuke looks scrawny and thin af, not chad-looking + badass. so going by this logic, he instantly loses. My Logic is perfect and quite reasonable 🤓
-Yes
-Yes
Jotaro wins 👨‍🦳

Back