• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baken384

He/Him
Angry Jotaro Kujo VS Peak Electro (TASM2)

• Jotaro starts off Angry
  • Pre Reactor Electro and he is at his peak
  • Speed Equalized
  • Jotaro does not have Time Stop
  • Starting Distance: 20 Meters
  • Location is in New York, same place where TASM Spidey and Electro had their first confrontation
Unit_Jotaro_Kujo_28Tower_Battle29.png
320.png

Jotaro's AP: Angry SP>>>TW>P3SP>P4SP>7.83 Tons
Electro's AP: 12-13 Tons (idk)

Jotaro Kujo: 1 (Sir_Marvulous)
Electro:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I'm assuming we're going by pre-Time Stop DIO's World Jotaro like the mere moments before he got Time Stop since that's the latest?

I'm assuming we're going by pre-Time Stop DIO's World Jotaro since that's the latest?
yeah the angry jotaro in the dio fight, that managed to one shot the world (aka before he fought high dio and got time stop at the end)

I still think Jotaro takes this. I don't think electricity should be a problem for Star Platinum to tank, plus the Stand has nutty precision and eyesight so I don't think Electro can overwhelm Jot with barrages of lightning bolts (that easily, at least)

Last edited:
Plus Star Platinum should have superior AP here due to a damn good scaling chain, scaling massively above 7.83 tons and casually severing the head of a character who is 6 tons in AP with just two fingers

Electro does have ranged with his lightnin bolts which could be pretty good, but seeing how Spidey managed to cross the range gap quite easily against Electro, hmm

Electro does have ranged with his lightnin bolts which could be pretty good, but seeing how Spidey managed to cross the range gap quite easily against Electro, hmm
Then Star Platinum shouldn't have it that difficult closing the gap, plus unlike Spidey he has the durability and AP to block Electro's maximum output attacks, and will do very significant damage to him

Voting Jotaro for the reasons I stated above, that being the advantages of AP, skill, and being able to counter basically everything that Electro can throw at him

I don't know, he does not use it in character a lot, Electro also has cloud to ground lightning attacks so theres that

I don't think cloud to ground lightning will be much of a problem, courtesy of Star Platinum's enhanced senses and quick thinking

Last edited:
How the **** is Jotaro gonna hit Electro lmao, Spider-Man is like, one of the most agile and mobile characters out there, Jotaro literally does not have that kind of mobility, at most he can jump but if he does Electro just flies higher.

actually I have had this idea for a while now, this is the best place to bring up said idea it seems, it's only right to:
stands can fly freely as long as they're close enough to the user, which changes depending on the stand of course
and we've seen that stands can lift their own users
now let's say hypothetically star platinum picked up Jotaro and flew into the air. Can you really deny the possibility?

Yes, because it's stupid, and because he doesn't do it anyway

Plus Star Platinum should have superior AP here due to a damn good scaling chain, scaling massively above 7.83 tons and casually severing the head of a character who is 6 tons in AP with just two fingers
According to wiki standards, elec should be stronger

Back