• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Josuke and Okuyasu vs Ladybug and Cat Noir

ok, I know this is necro, but I just feel bad about letting an untouched thread go to waste

Anyways, this is seriously tough. Ladybug and Cat Noir can both 1 shot via AP

however, Okuyasu can just swipe his hand and EE them (I have no idea how Josuke's powers work, but it seems a bit useless in this situation)

I'm gonna go with the Miraculous holders. I know absolutely nothing about JoJo, but people on this thread seem to think that Okuyasu is a massive idiot. Therefore, it's tough to see who would land the first hit.

However, Okuyasu needs to hit both Ladybug and Cat Noir at the same time in order to kill them. Whereas they only need to take out Okuyasu in order to seal a win, since dealing with Josuke isn't much of a problem

Well, the power of Josuke's Stand (Crazy Diamond) is basically the restoration and manipulation of matter (that is, it can restore broken objects to their previous form and heal people, even merge living beings with inanimate objects)

In addition to having good reflexes, increased speed and a monstrous force.

Luciano esporas said:
Well, the power of Josuke's Stand (Crazy Diamond) is basically the restoration and manipulation of matter (that is, it can restore broken objects to their previous form and heal people, even merge living beings with inanimate objects)
In addition to having good reflexes, increased speed and a monstrous force.
Ladybug and Cat Noir aren't the types of people to Hulk Smash everything they see, and the "monstrous force" isn't gonna save him since they have a massive AP advantage

However, why didn't you equalize speed? the Stand users are freaking MFTL

this is necro but, allow me. If speed isn't equalized The Hand Blitzes. If speed Equalized Josuke is a virtual infinite heal machine, if okuyasu uses ZH to Pull them back and CD Pummels them it is a win for Morioh-Cho Gang. Either Way i'm going with morioh gang

Mickey1940 said:
ok, I know this is necro, but I just feel bad about letting an untouched thread go to waste

however, Okuyasu can just swipe his hand and EE them (I have no idea how Josuke's powers work, but it seems a bit useless in this situation)

I'm gonna go with the Miraculous holders. I know absolutely nothing about JoJo, but people on this thread seem to think that Okuyasu is a massive idiot. Therefore, it's tough to see who would land the first hit.

However, Okuyasu needs to hit both Ladybug and Cat Noir at the same time in order to kill them. Whereas they only need to take out Okuyasu in order to seal a win, since dealing with Josuke isn't much of a problem
Can they even Hit Morioh Gang's Stands?

Like they can block attacks for them, and The Hand one shots Easily.

Lucas Carvalho Santiago said:
Mickey1940 said:

Considering the AP gap, Ladybug's and Cat Noir's hits are gonna go straight through the stands and straight into the Jojo guys. Plus any hit The Hand recieves, Okuyasu will feel it too. So if The Hand blocks an attack from the Paris superheroes, it's gonna get splattered, and Okuyasu will get splattered as well

plus from what I heard Okuyasu is a dumbass

Mickey1940 said:
Mickey1940 said:

Considering the AP gap, Ladybug's and Cat Noir's hits are gonna go straight through the stands and straight into the Jojo guys. Plus any hit The Hand recieves, Okuyasu will feel it too. So if The Hand blocks an attack from the Paris superheroes, it's gonna get splattered, and Okuyasu will get splattered as well
That is not how stands Work, also, there is no need for okuyasu to block the shots if this is what you think, he can just erase it.

Okuyasu is not a Dumbass, and he is kind of inteligent under pression.

This seems like a mismatch for me.

Mickey1940 said:
Mickey1940 said:

I know nothing about Ladybug either, Josuke can just Transform ladybug into a rock by fusionism, no need for bloodshed as josuke is a good guy.

Okuyasu Nijimura

Weaknesses: Not very smart. Any damage taken by The Hand will reflect back onto Okuyasu.

Therefore if Ladybug or Cat Noir punch The Hand, Okuyasu will also recieve the punch, and he will get splattered

Mickey1940 said:
Okuyasu Nijimura
Weaknesses: Not very smart. Any damage taken by The Hand will reflect back onto Okuyasu.

Therefore if Ladybug or Cat Noir punch The Hand, Okuyasu will also recieve the punch, and he will get splattered
Can't you see? In his abilities i'm pretty sure it reads (Selective intangibility and Invulnerability) The Hand blitzes and erases.

Josuke can't just wave his hand and fuse the Paris superheroes to rocks. He needs to break a rock, shove Ladybug and Cat Noir inside it, then fuse it together

Considering the massive AP gap, that's not gonna happen

Mickey1940 said:
Josuke can't just wave his hand and fuse the Paris superheroes to rocks. He needs to break a rock, shove Ladybug and Cat Noir inside it, then fuse it together
Yeah, probably not, but still he blitzes and the paris superheroes can't kill them either.

Mickey1940 said:
Yeah, probably not, but still he blitzes and the paris superheroes can't kill them either.
ok, this blitzing is the main reason for this mismatch. Why tf wasn't this Speed Equalized? Someone change that please

Mickey1940 said:
also, the Paris superheroes can kill them after like 2-3 hits

Back