• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What's the AP difference?

Rn i'd say Joe definitely has the skill advantage and the sword will also help (considering it can casually cut through cockroache's skill which is harder than steel).

Without a calc Nightmare has the advantage.

In the location, Nightmare will have stealth and that cuppled with Nightmare's invisibiity (ex. eyes), he should be able to avoid being-

NVM JGN HAS REGEN THAT IS TO DAMN HIGH!!!

@Headless Nightmare's invisibility is only for the cameras. The naked human eye can see him.

Moreover. Joe has the range and IQ advantage. Imma say Joe. His skill was enough to literally defeat an entire army of cockroaches (9-C->9-B beings) without transforming using just his sword and didn't even take a single hit.

Firephoenixearl said:
@Headless Nightmare's invisibility is only for the cameras. The naked human eye can see him.
Moreover. Joe has the range and IQ advantage. Imma say Joe. His skill was enough to literally defeat an entire army of cockroaches (9-C->9-B beings) without transforming using just his sword and didn't even take a single hit.
When standing in doorways he is still invisible except for his eyes. Could be stealth though. Anyway Stealth still would allow Nightmare to surprise Joe and use AP advantage and kill him.

Depends, using stealth on someone like Joe (the most acomplished Human alive/ the peak of humanity) may not be the best idea. His senses are INTENSE!

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
You said that twice probably by accident. He doesn't have Enhanced Senses on his profile iirc.
Well because it's not a power. But he was the originally most humanly gifted and trained human who underwent the surgery thingy. As in he was a world champion in most things at the age of 17 and has fairly sharp senses. Just cus an old dude in a chair can't keep up with nightmare's stealth doesn't mean someone like Joe can't either. xD

Old dude? "Theory Material OvO"

But saying Joe can do something he isn't shown doing and doesn't have an ability or training for is a tad....strange. Also the guy in the chair canonically can keep up with the animatronics, but that is likely due to prior knowledge and the help of various technologies.

Bumps? I mean i cast my vote, headles cast his. We just need more participation here.

If john could notice and deflect a literal drop of water fired at him with speed higher than a bullet while still being fully aware of every enemy that was surrounding him, im pretty sure someone as big as nightmare is easy for him.

It's basically Joseph is not a normal human and his senses are sharp enough to casually notice a drop of water fired at speeds faster than a bullet when no one else could.

Could Nightmare who can stealth around normal humans keep his stealth around someone like Joseph and his senses? That's the whole deal.

Then he should have enhanced senses on his profile.
I sent a link to a vid a bit earlier. Check that and you'll see the feat (i think). About the being on the profile, he doesn't even have his keys separated and TerraFormars profiles have stuff like "9-C (Killed a bear in 1 hit)"...a bear...a 9-B animal. 1 shotting a 9-B thing is 9-C xD. Srsly.

Might need a Correction Thread the
TerraFormars have a lot of not so good stuff. But im too busy with other verses right now and can't take care of it, besides i haven't read the manga.

Back